Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
I'm liking the plot idea, so far..it has potential.
I'm not really into the visual style and these renderings, most of them, don't do it for me, which definitely affects the impact of any sexy times to be had.. but if the plot stays interesting, I can overlook that.

Reactions: MonocleGames

MonocleGames

Jun 26, 2020
Hey, all I am through the other end finally, thank you all for your well wishes. Still feel groggy as hell but I am atleast motivated to do stuff now. Sadly my partner did come down with it and yeah we did end up testing positive for COVID 0/10 would not recommend haha.

Overall though thanks for the support to everyone regardless of it being positive or negative feedback, I look forward to being able to share updates as I work on 0.2.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry to hear of the Linux issues, as I don't have a Linux operating system it will be hard for me to playtest however I will definitely investigate into this issue, thanks for sending through the error code you received. Hopefully, I will be able to get this fixed hastily.

The update gave me hope that the palace scene was reworked to avoid being forced to be a puppet and all the crap with Carina was avoidable now. Sadly, found out that isn't the case.
Sorry for any confusion, I didn't want to give away the specific area that had been changed but I also didn't want to mislead hence with the patch notes I put a manipulative and submissive route. If this is the part that led to the confusion please do let me know so I can look to prevent that in the future.

Does this game only focus on corruption? The game sounds fun, but I'm not a big fan of corruption.

I'm not a fan of BDSM or domination either, in fact, I prefer if I can avoid the girls with this fetishes. Are much of this in the game?
The game focuses more on superpowers, there is elements of Corruption, Domination and BDSM (Depending on the characters and their own kinks and prerogatives.) At the moment the current powers displayed are Libido Manipulation(This has led to some femdom), Mind Control (This has led to some femdom and BDSM) and Memory Manipulation. More will be coming but I am also looking to provide more choice in general throughout the series.

Thanks for the feedback, at the moment the changes to be made implementing decisions and options aren't finalised but I do hope you'll like the results.

I'm liking the plot idea, so far..it has potential.
I'm not really into the visual style and these renderings, most of them, don't do it for me, which definitely affects the impact of any sexy times to be had.. but if the plot stays interesting, I can overlook that.
Glad to hear you like the plot, sorry to hear of your disappointment with the visual style. Would it be a more a case of engine used as I use Honey Select 2 for the renderings or something like the lighting moreso?

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
The game focuses more on superpowers, there is elements of Corruption, Domination and BDSM (Depending on the characters and their own kinks and prerogatives.) At the moment the current powers displayed are Libido Manipulation(This has led to some femdom), Mind Control (This has led to some femdom and BDSM) and Memory Manipulation. More will be coming but I am also looking to provide more choice in general throughout the series.
Well, I'm not sure if I'm going to try the game. If I can avoid girls with femdom (and maledom if this appears in future updates) and BDSM, or if girls can be prevented from developing these fetishes or it can be skipped, I could give it a try.

In any case, thanks for the game and good luck.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Glad to hear you like the plot, sorry to hear of your disappointment with the visual style. Would it be a more a case of engine used as I use Honey Select 2 for the renderings or something like the lighting moreso?
more the hentai flavour of it.. it's not really my thing... no fault of your own.
As for the technical merits from a graphic point of view, I lack the knowledge to give you a proper answer. For reference, games I like visually are the likes of treasure of nadia, being a dik, sisterly love and such... a very different visual experience.
That said, I am curious as to how the headmaster will affirm his role in the setting and overcome the enemy to end up dominating or neutralising her.. and I'm here for that. Visual impact doesn't always rule my choice of what I enjoy.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Sorry for any confusion, I didn't want to give away the specific area that had been changed but I also didn't want to mislead hence with the patch notes I put a manipulative and submissive route. If this is the part that led to the confusion please do let me know so I can look to prevent that in the future.
Yes that is what made me think we would be able to refuse to be submissive which clearly we can't.

I assume you meant scene at office now. Too bad choices were between giving up control or having the lesbian scene. And is there any way to prevent the interactions between student and daughter?

MonocleGames

Jun 26, 2020
Well, I'm not sure if I'm going to try the game. If I can avoid girls with femdom (and maledom if this appears in future updates) and BDSM, or if girls can be prevented from developing these fetishes or it can be skipped, I could give it a try.

In any case, thanks for the game and good luck.
Not to worry, the game very much doesn't stand finalised so options are still being developed. Of course, factors may still remain at parts in the story that aren't skippable which will be determined over the course of development but thanks for the good luck. I do hope someday down the line you can try the game.

more the hentai flavour of it.. it's not really my thing... no fault of your own.
As for the technical merits from a graphic point of view, I lack the knowledge to give you a proper answer. For reference, games I like visually are the likes of treasure of nadia, being a dik, sisterly love and such... a very different visual experience.
That said, I am curious as to how the headmaster will affirm his role in the setting and overcome the enemy to end up dominating or neutralising her.. and I'm here for that. Visual impact doesn't always rule my choice of what I enjoy.
Thanks for the feedback regardless it's always good to get different perspectives. If I'm correct those games are made with Daz3d so seems mostly due to the engine. But I am glad that you are intrigued by the story and do hope it doesn't disappoint.

Yes that is what made me think we would be able to refuse to be submissive which clearly we can't.

I assume you meant scene at office now. Too bad choices were between giving up control or having the lesbian scene. And is there any way to prevent the interactions between student and daughter?
Not to worry I'll see how I can lessen confusion in the future with patch notes. It is the office scene and the options are giving up control, pretending to give up control or the lesbian scene. With all routes set to be expanded. There is currently no way to prevent the interactions between Carina and the daughter.

Reactions: Cynicaladm

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Not to worry, the game very much doesn't stand finalised so options are still being developed. Of course, factors may still remain at parts in the story that aren't skippable which will be determined over the course of development but thanks for the good luck. I do hope someday down the line you can try the game.
Thanks for the reply.

I'll wait to see how it progresses, but it will surely be hard for me to try it if domination and BDSM are still important fetishes of the game that are in no way avoidable. But we'll see in future updates what direction the game is taking.

Not to worry I'll see how I can lessen confusion in the future with patch notes. It is the office scene and the options are giving up control, pretending to give up control or the lesbian scene. With all routes set to be expanded. There is currently no way to prevent the interactions between Carina and the daughter.
In my personal case, I have a lack of interest in lesbian scenes (I usually just avoid watching the scenes, skipping them or using a button to do so, without further consequences, but sometimes, for me, the scene makes the characters less interesting as LIs)

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
In my personal case, I have a lack of interest in lesbian scenes (I usually just avoid watching the scenes, skipping them or using a button to do so, without further consequences, but sometimes, for me, the scene makes the characters less interesting as LIs)
Same here, only time I like seeing a lesbian scene is if I am playing a female protagonist and the scene is one on one with my character.

MonocleGames

Jun 26, 2020
Thanks for the reply.

I'll wait to see how it progresses, but it will surely be hard for me to try it if domination and BDSM are still important fetishes of the game that are in no way avoidable. But we'll see in future updates what direction the game is taking.

Same here, only time I like seeing a lesbian scene is if I am playing a female protagonist and the scene is one on one with my character.
Thanks for the feedback both of you, I was not aware of that potential reason as to not liking lesbian scenes so thanks for the information. :D

Reactions: juanito

MonocleGames

Jun 26, 2020
(Posted this on my patreon but meant to post here to apologies)

Development Update 1

The training sections of two characters have been completed for this update, one which will feature you learning a new power!

A new character has been created, she will be valuable to you especially in the short term for fixing Junipers' clothes and more. A proper introduction as per previous characters will come shortly.

Furthermore, the scenes for random events have been completed allowing you to peep and a chance to use 'your power', there may be more random events made during the development however that we will have to wait and see.

Along with these events meant new locations to visit!

Rest assured as per a previous suggestion any events available in locations will be marked with a notification so that you don't blindly visit areas trying to advance the story.

The character introduction will be coming shortly and rest assured more information is to follow in the near future.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I suspect its to let you know just how much of a sharp eye you need to keep up to find them. It wasn't so bad, but yeah, if you skim you might get lost on what to do
If it is, it's a poor way to teach you. "Here, let me hide everything." Crickets...

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
(Posted this on my patreon but meant to post here to apologies)

Development Update 1

The training sections of two characters have been completed for this update, one which will feature you learning a new power!

A new character has been created, she will be valuable to you especially in the short term for fixing Junipers' clothes and more. A proper introduction as per previous characters will come shortly.

Furthermore, the scenes for random events have been completed allowing you to peep and a chance to use 'your power', there may be more random events made during the development however that we will have to wait and see.

Along with these events meant new locations to visit!

Rest assured as per a previous suggestion any events available in locations will be marked with a notification so that you don't blindly visit areas trying to advance the story.

The character introduction will be coming shortly and rest assured more information is to follow in the near future.

Curious to see how femdom heavy the next update is.

MonocleGames

Jun 26, 2020
IIRC you guys won that war, there isn't really any hope for it anymore. Or whatever will be will be significantly neutered. I have no idea why I'm still getting notifications on this thread, I unwatched it ages ago
I personally would disagree as the creator I don't feel either side has won a 'war'. The game will remain my vision and ultimately all I plan on doing to cater to a wider audience is providing options. I have no aim to water down aspects of my vision.

MonocleGames

Jun 26, 2020
Finally got round to generating the dossier for the new character. If you've seen my Patreon recently I am undergoing some technical difficulties with my hardware, sadly no update on that which has slowed the progress but not halted. Please find the new character below her name is Penelope Watson however she prefers to go by 'Nell'. Her and the MC have a history which will be revealed in the next update.

Nell Dossier.png

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
IIRC you guys won that war, there isn't really any hope for it anymore. Or whatever will be will be significantly neutered. I have no idea why I'm still getting notifications on this thread, I unwatched it ages ago

Yea,I don't think either side won,as I'm pretty sure this is going to be a heavily femdom game.( With little to no maledom.)

I mean just look at the new characters dossier.

She's gonna tie up MC and do things too him. Whether he wants it or not,or with the MC's family members,again whether he wants it or not.

You can tell by the demo this MC is super Beta,for lack of a better term.

Last edited:
Reactions: cakeny

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Yea,I don't think either side won,as I'm pretty sure this is going to be a heavily femdom game.( With little to no maledom.)

I mean just look at the new characters dossier.

She's gonna tie up MC and do things too him. Whether he wants it or not,or with the MC's family members,again whether he wants it or not.

You can tell by the demo this MC is super Beta,for lack of a better term.
I started replaying the game. I think you're quite off. Firstly, in Juniper, he's totally commanding her to suck his cock, and makes a mess of her and basically has his way with her aggressively. Next He goes to pound town with his wife, and calls her all sorts of stuff while basically flopping her around and using her. That's where I stopped for now because I'm very pressed for time.

Honestly, it didn't strike me as femdom heavy, there is basically the one scene where its very prevalent, but the MC in all fairness shows maledom tendencies all over the place, its just peppered in. While I think the MC has some rather asshole lines, he's not super maledom heavy either. He's fairly neutral, which makes sense at this point in the story, so I don't mind that.

MonocleGames I checked back because honestly, I want to believe you're making a game that hits a wide audience, and won't water down your dream/story. Looking at your patreon, you've...basically had a lot of problems. I'm glad things are getting a bit better for you, however I have concerns about you having a new job/need new hardware/Starting a side game. I know you said it won't cut into A Headmasters' Fantasy, but the reality is you've planed your next update in April, thats 4 months for an update. Thats...not a great sign. After replaying the game a bit, I am still interested, especially since you were so receptive of feedback. Also I think its nice that you turned off your patreon charges while you have down time, I can respect that.
So serious talk. I do like your game, I want you to succeed. I want to see where the game goes, and how you implemented that feedback from before, but I'm kinda wary due to all the things that happened. Bad luck happens, I understand that, and I am truly sympathetic. However I need to make sure this isn't a cut and run or a milker where you just slowly plod along and get paid. When I see your next update, I will decide to become your patreon, but it'll probably be low tier. If you get past your hiccups and don't have so long between updates, I'll gladly go into a higher tier to support you. The alternate game and time are my biggest concerns, so if you can give an honest stance of where you are and what your releases are like, that would be nice. I can even deal with a 4 month gap...but those updates have to be absolutely worth it. I hope this doesn't come off as rude, but honest feelings.

Sorry, but not sorry for the wall of text. I am interested in your game, as such I had a lot to say to find out how things stand.

• Red Heart

MonocleGames

Jun 26, 2020
Thank you very much for this, trust me this does not come across as rude. I want to provide you a proper response however you know the lots of problems part? I had one more that I'm currently dealing with. I will be providing a full update on my patreon about the situation shortly. It does have both good and bad implications with the bad being at the moment whilst I sort things out. I will say one thing as I write this paragraph my release schedule is certainly something I want to improve. Regardless please do not think I'm ignoring you or I haven't read your post, I will provide a full response ASAP.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote