Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I mean, if you're curious about a real femdom themed game and support:

I did support fora couple of months. Its not a genre I particularly enjoy,but (s)he is doing quality work.

And it does warms the cockles of my heart to see he has between 2 and 4 times as much financial support as 2 devs I despise.

I have 2 games I support because I enjoy them right now.

Superheroes Suck,and Through Spacetime. And one game i kind of pity support.

Who knows what the 4th one will be at this point.

Not gonna lie,kind of digging Pale Carnations right now. Which is the exact opposite of this game thematically.

Reactions: MonocleGames

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Ah that makes sense. And I do love the renders for this game,so there's that. I'm half tempted to support you on Patreon just to get you away from this femdom crap.
I would also like to get rid of all the maledom crap (and incest...ugh, I have never suspected so much people want to fuck their daughters as this site has revealed, its good to know tho) in favor of femdom, but I am not a crap person who calls other people's interests crap. Dear universe, give me femdom any day of the week, and spare me from incest and maledom.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
I would also like to get rid of all the maledom crap (and incest...ugh, I have never suspected so much people want to fuck their daughters as this site has revealed, its good to know tho) in favor of femdom, but I am not a crap person who calls other people's interests crap. Dear universe, give me femdom any day of the week, and spare me from incest and maledom.
Just because people like playing incest games doesn't mean they want to commit incest in real life. Just like playing killing games doesn't mean they wanna go on a murder spree.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Just because people like playing incest games doesn't mean they want to commit incest in real life. Just like playing killing games doesn't mean they wanna go on a murder spree.
I think sexuality is a bit different tho, I am not saying they necessarily do it in real life, but certainly the thought arouses them, most people get off to their fetishes. When you play an FPS game you don't get off on killing the npc bandits or whatever (hopefully). But yeah, you are most likely right, I also love stories with non-consenting femdom which I would probably (not necessarily if I personally was the victim) be against in real life, so.

Sure, there are certain fetishes which are only acceptable as a fantasy (incest, rape, underage[?lolli], animals etc), because consent is impossible in real life + luckily there is a strong disincentive too with the law involved and all.

Aug 22, 2017
In instances such as these, let the creator make his vision. Support should be not be conditioned to mould the game to your liking no matter the fetish you prefer. If you like his pitch and demo as is, support! If not, it is easy really, don't support. I have been seeing this debate worryingly crop up a few times now. For the record, I think femdom games are commercially viable just like the other taboo topic 'NTR'.

What I would say dev, take onboard criticism change things mechanically, even the content if you want, make the game you want because from what I see now, while rough, is most certainly worthy of support down the line :) I won't sulk away from my keyboard because there is a fetish i hate, if not my interest I skip, still a worthy game to play all the same if it has the other stuff I prefer :)

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Well no. Erica's session immediately went over. I do not play "harem" games where all the fucks all. And not interested in seeing the other guys fuck. In my category, it goes to the NTR side, whether it is LI or NO. FEMDOM makes it easy to delete a game. Carina also started fucking at the very beginning. No one rapes me with any superpowers. Or for this game it would be worth making a hell of a lot of AVOID buttons. The second path would be to have more MC in control or there is no reason to play this rubbish.

MonocleGames

Jun 26, 2020
Sorry for the radio silence all, had some family time. Still currently away from my PC but that should change this weekend where hopefully 0.1.1 will be released shortly after addressing multiple fixes.

In instances such as these, let the creator make his vision. Support should be not be conditioned to mould the game to your liking no matter the fetish you prefer. If you like his pitch and demo as is, support! If not, it is easy really, don't support. I have been seeing this debate worryingly crop up a few times now. For the record, I think femdom games are commercially viable just like the other taboo topic 'NTR'.

What I would say dev, take onboard criticism change things mechanically, even the content if you want, make the game you want because from what I see now, while rough, is most certainly worthy of support down the line :) I won't sulk away from my keyboard because there is a fetish i hate, if not my interest I skip, still a worthy game to play all the same if it has the other stuff I prefer :)
Thanks for this, rest assured I do have the same mindset some parts may not be for all but thats okay.

Thanks for the kind words as you mentioned rough any feedback will be always appreciated.

Well no. Erica's session immediately went over. I do not play "harem" games where all the fucks all. And not interested in seeing the other guys fuck. In my category, it goes to the NTR side, whether it is LI or NO. FEMDOM makes it easy to delete a game. Carina also started fucking at the very beginning. No one rapes me with any superpowers. Or for this game it would be worth making a hell of a lot of AVOID buttons. The second path would be to have more MC in control or there is no reason to play this rubbish.
I am sorry to hear the game isn't to your tastes. As mentioned multiple times previously choices are set to be implemented as to where thats not confirmed.

MonocleGames

Jun 26, 2020
Glad to say as you will see V0.1.1 is now out providing the fixes necessary, more fixes will come in future versions such as lighting issues for scenes and wetness issues but as they are more extensive I felt they would be a better fit for a larger scale update.

The changelog advises what's been changed, I added a new option to one specific scene as mentioned a more manipulative route or a submissive route which will have implications in further updates. This has been implemented to hopefully emphasise my dedication to player choice.

On to some mixed news, I can now start working on V0.2.

The bad part, however, is I am experiencing COVID related symptoms, haven't had a test yet but fingers crossed it's not COVID. Regardless I wanted this update out before I get worse but hopefully, that doesn't happen to be the case.

Regardless thanks for your time, I apologise in advance if I do not respond to some feedback for the time I am ill.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Glad to say as you will see V0.1.1 is now out providing the fixes necessary, more fixes will come in future versions such as lighting issues for scenes and wetness issues but as they are more extensive I felt they would be a better fit for a larger scale update.

The changelog advises what's been changed, I added a new option to one specific scene as mentioned a more manipulative route or a submissive route which will have implications in further updates. This has been implemented to hopefully emphasise my dedication to player choice.

The bad part, however, is I am experiencing COVID related symptoms, haven't had a test yet but fingers crossed it's not COVID. Regardless I wanted this update out before I get worse but hopefully, that doesn't happen to be the case.

Regardless thanks for your time, I apologise in advance if I do not respond to some feedback for the time I am ill.
damn bro hope you be alright man

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019

Get well.

Hush16

Jul 24, 2017

Thanks for the update - I'm digging the story, it seems like it's got a lot of potential for some fun. Hope you are and remain healthy, and here's wishing you happy holidays for you and yours!

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
The update gave me hope that the palace scene was reworked to avoid being forced to be a puppet and all the crap with Carina was avoidable now. Sadly, found out that isn't the case.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
not sure if anyone else running linux is having issues trying to play this game or not But im running mx linux and YES all my drivers,etc are all upto date...i ALWAYS run the exe with wine and its not working ALSO tried playon linux (rarely ever have to use playon linux wine 99% of the time does the job)i then decided to try a final attempt to get the game working with the linux .sh file and heres what happened
$ ./A_Headmasters_Fantasy.sh
X Error of failed request: BadLength (poly request too large or internal Xlib length error)
Major opcode of failed request: 146 ()
Minor opcode of failed request: 60
Serial number of failed request: 168
Current serial number in output stream: 168
Dave@Toshiba:~/Downloads/A_Headmasters_Fantasy-0.1.1-pc
$
2nd game today with same issues OTHER game is https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-academy-v0-1-1-bear-in-the-night.69272/page-3

i download about 10 or more games a day (depending on whats new) and never have issues playing
until today of course guess theres 1st time for everything

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Does this game only focus on corruption? The game sounds fun, but I'm not a big fan of corruption.

I'm not a fan of BDSM or domination either, in fact, I prefer if I can avoid the girls with this fetishes. Are much of this in the game?

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
First of all need for this compressed version and then need huge amount of only Milf

go11um

May 4, 2017
not sure if anyone else running linux is having issues trying to play this game or not But im running mx linux and YES all my drivers,etc are all upto date...i ALWAYS run the exe with wine and its not working ALSO tried playon linux (rarely ever have to use playon linux wine 99% of the time does the job)i then decided to try a final attempt to get the game working with the linux .sh file and heres what happened
$ ./A_Headmasters_Fantasy.sh
X Error of failed request: BadLength (poly request too large or internal Xlib length error)
Major opcode of failed request: 146 ()
Minor opcode of failed request: 60
Serial number of failed request: 168
Current serial number in output stream: 168
Dave@Toshiba:~/Downloads/A_Headmasters_Fantasy-0.1.1-pc
$
2nd game today with same issues OTHER game is https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-academy-v0-1-1-bear-in-the-night.69272/page-3

i download about 10 or more games a day (depending on whats new) and never have issues playing
until today of course guess theres 1st time for everything
Same for me

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
Does feature a few minor story spoilers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

However based on the feedback I am thinking a resolution to the 'MC being weak' is a potential intro skip of sought.

For all any thoughts on that possibility?
For me personally, I would like the option of just "not seeing" the interactions with the teachers, over not adding girls to the harem later. (Perhaps making an either way an option would be possible? Like you can choose to not see it and still add them, or see it and choose not to add them, or some combination?) If it were my story, I would just not have it happen at all, but it's the story you want to tell, so I respect that. The "not seeing it but it still happens" issue is more of a problem for me with cheating and NTR type stuff, not so much with something that happens before the girls are with the MC.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
The update gave me hope that the palace scene was reworked to avoid being forced to be a puppet and all the crap with Carina was avoidable now. Sadly, found out that isn't the case.
yeah pretty much where im at. went through the scene again and was like...fudge.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote