MonocleGames

Jun 26, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah looking at it I do see what you mean. Those scenes were done in the demo phase and have yet to be graphically enhanced like the others might be to do with that such as lighting settings or even maybe too much 'wetness' will take a look and see what I find out.

If I might ask, please don't make it a gameover only condition (seems to be popular thing to do). Honestly, I dunno how far you have the story planned, but I personally see lots of interesting twists. For example, his wife could be more involved on what's going on with the school than the MC is aware. As he becomes more submissive, rather than the super principal that saves the school, he becomes a tool for each faction to manipulate into their desired outcome. The MC is obviously able to become powerful on this premise and grow, with a submissive path, he'd be toyed around with and manipulated into fufilling the agenda of whoever has the most control over him (willingly, not with a super power. sure they can "cheat" and control him like empress, but ultimately him growing powerful is something that whoever manipulates will use to their advantage, and they can see its best for that to be done willingly)
Very interesting, at the moment game overs are for options I've yet to write about like the Carina decision at the beginning. In this instance if adding a submissive route I wouldnt provide a game over unless there was an option that I needed to expand on further in later updates.

The story is largely planned similar to an anime in the sense of arcs so this would be arc one once the school is back in order then the next arc begins etc. So large parts are planned but the route there is being thought about. There are definitely surprises in store though haha.

The MC is only disliked because his looks seem to not fit with everyone elses'. Juniper's face is a little...I'm not sure how to explain it. But I really like the Wife, Simone, Carnia and the Red Head (yet to be named)'s designs. I'm actually big on older/mature models, but yeah, those ones are beautiful.
Glad to hear those are your faves I'm surprised given your preference as two of them are of the younger variety which is great you like them still :D

I can understand about the main character to be honest the engine used isn't nice to males 'surprisingly' haha

The ones that stood out to me are the palace and the simone exhibition. Thinking about the palace, her having him eat her out and stuff makes sense, I understand that as a way to exemplify her control and dominance, what is weird is her having him splooge on the others, or why she'd even care about his gratification at all in that circumstance. That said, re-thinking it all, I guess that scene isn't so bad, its not super forced, but it does seem a bit over the top given the control and abilities she has, she's really sexed up and lusted, I doubt her seeing to his feelings and cumming is something she cares or is keen on.
Story spoilers

The second, and one that I do feel is forced:
The blindfolded fashion show with simone and carnia. As I said, in my game I gave the relationship of "daughter" but no matter the relationship, them just keeping him there blindfolded makes zero sense. I understand also the little go between carnia and simone is probably hinting/foreshadowing simone's powers, with how comfortable everyone is with her/likes her, but at the same time, again, just throwing a blindfold on a guy and doing all that stuff (and him not hearing it) is definitely pushing the bounds of realism. That said, its a game about super powers and we don't play games for realism. The scene is absolutely hot, just not in the slightest bit believable.
Admittedly I was a huge fan of that scene in creation so on the creation aspect definitely forced in that sense. My idea was meant to be them whispering and that Simone is super comfortable with the MC not to the point of sexual actions but to the point the MC could walk in without knocking and it wouldn't be a problem in most scenarios but yeah I can accept its forced but I do not regret it :p

(for that matter, he has a good cock, lore wise, as in his wife seems to be interested in his body and the sex somewhat she just doesn't like his attitude. As such, its weird shes so cold when she wants him but also pushes him away for being assertive. Like, its a bit difficult to explain, but it looks like she only dislikes him for the sake of a subplot that is he's eventually to make her love him all over again. As of now, I don't really buy into her cold attitude and her pushing him away. There is no real good reason to, shes sexually frustrated, and hes obviously good in bed, so something else has to be going on there, again, I submit she has a higher more interesting role than revealed (perhaps shes that redhead?))
That is a very interesting take on it. I dont want to divulge too much so I would say just keep an eye out :)

EDIT: I was mistaken about the office. The sky is just so blue/apparent later, that it really felt like a different office. The furniture and everything lines up, its just the first scene the window was very grey. So that was my bad (BTW, side note: I truly did read everything. It does take a couple hours when you really follow the story. So when I say I like it, its cus I didn't skim or anything, or just get to the good bits, I am enjoying it. Somewhat reminds me of "Sky High" but with an obvious adult twist)
Glad to hear it had me worried with the office there haha. Thanks for taking the time to play it properly and read through everything glad it did take a couple hours thought I was wildly overestimating. I actually loved that movie haha but this isn't the inspiration behind the game but crazy how you reminded me of that movie.

Thanks very much for the feedback genuinely do appreciate every bit of it.

MonocleGames

Jun 26, 2020
holy balls, thats quite a hidden one...WHY FORCE ME TO FIND IT, i had no clue what it meant seeing as the last thing i saw was an arrow to a menu that disappeared on me.
Sorry for the frustration caused by that part. It is exactly like what Ravenleaf said its so that you know to look closely for future collectibles available but also to get you in the motion of what to do rather than me showing it without the leg work per say.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020

I'm sorry you didn't like the game may I ask if you can elaborate?
As to sharing, even if we've never been with them, I don't want to see it or any group sex content without option to say no.

Sorry for the frustration caused by that part. It is exactly like what Ravenleaf said its so that you know to look closely for future collectibles available but also to get you in the motion of what to do rather than me showing it without the leg work per say.
If it's a tutorial for optional extras, then it should be optional too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

MonocleGames

Jun 26, 2020
As to sharing, even if we've never been with them, I don't want to see it or any group sex content without option to say no.

If it's a tutorial for optional extras, then it should be optional too.
Thanks for the comments, points have been noted. In terms of the sharing, it will be a case that those two females will be optional additions to the harem should you wish to go down their path.

MonocleGames

Jun 26, 2020
Also today I begin working on the v0.1.1 to hopefully resolve any needed fixes and then work begins on a v0.2.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Bro,I hope there is an option to leave MC's whore of a wife. It says right in her bio she's cheated on MC multiple times. So fuck that chick,hoping MC can nope the fuck out of there.

Also holy shit the MC is super submissive. If he became 100 times more assertive......he'd still be a sub boy.

And as of now he's been cucked by his wife,his daughters going to turn into a slut,he has a naked mastirbating secretary,and he sends someone else to handle it. Any time he shows any initiative,it goes poorly for him. The list goes on and on.

Not into playing a sub MC,or femdom. Might check back down the road and see if the MC's balls ever drop.

Last edited:

MonocleGames

Jun 26, 2020
Bro,I hope there is an option to leave MC's whore of a wife. It says right in her bio she's cheated on MC multiple times. So fuck that chick,hoping MC can nope the fuck out of there.

Also holy shit the MC is super submissive. If he became 100 times more assertive......he'd still be a sub boy.

And as of now he's been cucked by his wife,his daughters going to turn into a slut,he has a naked mastirbating secretary,and he sends someone else to handle it. Any time he shows any initiative,it goes poorly for him. The list goes on and on.

Not into playing a sub MC,or femdom. Might check back down the road and see if the MC's balls ever drop.
Sorry to hear of your disappointment with the game, rest assured there will be a path where the MC is dominant as he regains control.

In terms of the wife. She has not cheated on him.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Sorry to hear of your disappointment with the game, rest assured there will be a path where the MC is dominant as he regains control.

In terms of the wife. She has not cheated on him.

It says in her bio card she has flings.

Reactions: MonocleGames

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Sorry, I think that's a bit of a misunderstanding, before she was with the MC she had same-sex flings as it's about determining her sexual orientation. I will make this clearer when updating the placard, however.

Ah that makes sense. And I do love the renders for this game,so there's that. I'm half tempted to support you on Patreon just to get you away from this femdom crap.

MonocleGames

Jun 26, 2020
Ah that makes sense. And I do love the renders for this game,so there's that. I'm half tempted to support you on Patreon just to get you away from this femdom crap.
Glad you like the renders and do appreciate that you're willing to support me on Patreon. To be honest supporting isn't going to change the game direction, it will just help influence when it comes to questions I ask. However, when coming into making this game the main thing I want is for people to have a choice, this will still remain a redemption story but I very much want to flesh out options both submissive and dominant.

It is funny though we all have our fetishes and mine isn't even femdom yet you would think it was haha.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Really dude? Honestly, I couldn't careless about how you want to support things or your interests, but its a pain in the ass when games get changed and dictated by patreons who just change however a game is gonna go. I mean if you want to go the patreon route, sure, I spend a couple hundred a month supporting games I like. But I don't believe in using that to change a dev's creation or vision. Yes, I sometimes get to influence scenes and stuff, but I think its pretty selfish to just throw around money to deny others because of your own tastes. There is several games I stopped supporting because of people doing that kind of shit, you don't have to like everything in a game, but you shouldn't have things cut out because your own point of view is narrow.

I've lost interest in this conversation.

MonocleGames

Jun 26, 2020
Really dude? Honestly, I couldn't careless about how you want to support things or your interests, but its a pain in the ass when games get changed and dictated by patreons who just change however a game is gonna go. I mean if you want to go the patreon route, sure, I spend a couple hundred a month supporting games I like. But I don't believe in using that to change a dev's creation or vision. Yes, I sometimes get to influence scenes and stuff, but I think its pretty selfish to just throw around money to deny others because of your own tastes. There is several games I stopped supporting because of people doing that kind of shit, you don't have to like everything in a game, but you shouldn't have things cut out because your own point of view is narrow.

Whilst I agree a devs game direction should not be changed by its supporters. I would say it's as much fault the supporters as it is the game dev for allowing that to be the case. However, the main reason why I'm replying is that can we please not start a debate in this thread on this topic.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Whilst I agree a devs game direction should not be changed by its supporters. I would say it's as much fault the supporters as it is the game dev for allowing that to be the case. However, the main reason why I'm replying is that can we please not start a debate in this thread on this topic.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Glad you like the renders and do appreciate that you're willing to support me on Patreon. To be honest supporting isn't going to change the game direction, it will just help influence when it comes to questions I ask. However, when coming into making this game the main thing I want is for people to have a choice, this will still remain a redemption story but I very much want to flesh out options both submissive and dominant.

It is funny though we all have our fetishes and mine isn't even femdom yet you would think it was haha.
Palace scene and wanting us to have choice are mutually contradictory.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

MonocleGames

Jun 26, 2020
Palace scene and wanting us to have choice are mutually contradictory.
Whilst choice remains what I desire for the game. The story will be the main priority, furthermore, this is 0.1 so choice will be coming as to where however that won't be confirmed until it has been implemented. If one scene ruins the game for you then I am sorry this may not be for you in that respect.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019

I said HALF tempted. But 2 things stop me.

1. I never support a game until a dev puts out at least 3 updates,in a timely manner.

2. I'm curious too see how a femdom themed game will do support wise.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote