CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
I appreciate the concern with the relationship of the Father and Step-Daughter not being considered incest. According to many definitions it is still considered incest albeit a lighter form. There are no plans to change this.
So basically we will stuck with fake incest. At least, thank you for clearing that out. Will keep an eye on it. Good luck with the game, dev.

Reactions: MonocleGames

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
What software is used to make these images? Because I wish F95Zone would allow us to filter games/VNs made with it and RPGM games out where we don't see them.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Can't name the protagonist I'm afraid as you're essentially plunked into his shoes experiencing the story.

You'll also have to forgive me never been great at classifying games but from my understanding yes it will be a sandbox however there will be overarching developments in the story as events will transpire in accordance to the day in game etc. I hope that clears it up atleast.
I strongly recommend you that you do not make it a sandbox game.

Its ultimately your decision, but on 99% of sandbox games in this site the sandbox part makes no sense and its only a cheap way to avoid transitions and artificially inflate gameplay time, and we know it.

Its ultimately a drawback your game will have

MonocleGames

Jun 26, 2020
Great news it has now been compressed to roughly 200MB this has been updated in the original post.

What software is used to make these images? Because I wish F95Zone would allow us to filter games/VNs made with it and RPGM games out where we don't see them.
You may not see them often because it's Honey Select 2 I've used which recently came out I'd say about 2 months ago. It's predecessor is Honey Select which many games do use. The closest one currently to Honey Select 2 in similarity which has been out for a while is AI Girl I'd say as Honey Select 2 was basically made from AI Girl.

I strongly recommend you that you do not make it a sandbox game.

Its ultimately your decision, but on 99% of sandbox games in this site the sandbox part makes no sense and its only a cheap way to avoid transitions and artificially inflate gameplay time, and we know it.

Its ultimately a drawback your game will have
Thanks very much and honestly it is surprising to me how passionate people are against sandbox. As mentioned in one of my previous posts game classifications isn't a strong suit of mine I would more make something and people classify it from there. However the best way I can describe the game currently is in a similar style to Dead Rising. You can take actions around the world as you choose however this does not prevent events happening in the background. Choosing to repeatedly have sex with a student may be great for the progression of that character but how will it impact the overarching story is another question? I hope that makes sense somewhat.

Reactions: Reij

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Haha, thanks for the feedback certainly I do hope the characters at least become likeable even if they don't start off so. Mind explaining what the bummer is for it being sandbox? Just so I can take the feedback on board.

Also lol yes she is a chick. She is meant to look scarier though being the 'villain' atm.
It's a lot easier to keep plot consistency with a VN than sandbox. You really have to plan it very carefully if you plan to add in things later. I can't remember the exact senario now after playing so many games, but you can end up in a situation where a girl will be a total slut willing to anything with MC because of one path or plot, but then immediately after will act like a total prude with something else because it was added later and the plot is not all done.

Also a lot of people just want to follow a story where they can make choices and get all the scenes etc and not worry about being at the right spot at the right time to get what the want.

All that said, I've enjoyed many a sandbox and used to prefer them, now I find I enjoy VN's more. Though I still love games like The Headmaster and played Superpowered so many times from start, but then haven't touched it over a year now.

Edit:

One other big negative about sandbox games is if you have multiple paths, like a love route / fuck buddy route. To go back and replay everything in sandbox is a pain if you want to play both routes.

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2020
I don't usually play demos I wait until the games are more developed, this looks really good so far though and I'll keep an eye out for it in the future. Good luck with making this

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
MonocleGames I haven't check yet, but please for the love of all that is holy, make it have instant text if it doesn't already.

Nothing kills a game faster, for me at least, than slow text or scrolling text.

MonocleGames

Jun 26, 2020
It's a lot easier to keep plot consistency with a VN than sandbox. You really have to plan it very carefully if you plan to add in things later. I can't remember the exact senario now after playing so many games, but you can end up in a situation where a girl will be a total slut willing to anything with MC because of one path or plot, but then immediately after will act like a total prude with something else because it was added later and the plot is not all done.

Also a lot of people just want to follow a story where they can make choices and get all the scenes etc and not worry about being at the right spot at the right time to get what the want.

All that said, I've enjoyed many a sandbox and used to prefer them, now I find I enjoy VN's more. Though I still love games like The Headmaster and played Superpowered so many times from start, but then haven't touched it over a year now.

Edit:

One other big negative about sandbox games is if you have multiple paths, like a love route / fuck buddy route. To go back and replay everything in sandbox is a pain if you want to play both routes.
I can see what you mean in terms of how the plot can fall apart due to multiple updates. Certainly, that isn't my aim here but I do appreciate how VNs make it easier not only for the creator but also for the player.

At this point in time in the development, I am unsure exactly how the game will 100% turn out however I am sure as I work on it this will be confirmed. Thank you for the feedback though as it gives me a lot to consider. :)

I don't usually play demos I wait until the games are more developed, this looks really good so far though and I'll keep an eye out for it in the future. Good luck with making this
Thanks very much for the feedback and no worries about not playing demos, I do hope you change your mind but look forward to you trying it in future releases.
Can we get a workupload or a nopy?
Unfortunately, registrations for nopy aren't allowed currently. Otherwise this would have been my first choice. I have added a workupload link for the compressed versions.

Reactions: Lucas Martinez

MonocleGames

Jun 26, 2020
guessing i broke a rule i didnt know about lol since my comment was deleted?
I didn't see any issues with it, haha but I guess so.
Looks possibly good since it has blackmail tag esp, i'll keep an eye on it
At the moment the blackmail is more hinted at but not acted on just yet however this game will feature blackmail at various times.
It looks interesting but maybe you should change characters faces little bit. Their faces dont look attaractive.
Appreciate the feedback is their any specific or are you not like all the characters faces? I have no qualms with redoing scenes at a later date if there's enough feedback etc, however that would likely be decided by a poll of some sort.
MonocleGames I haven't check yet, but please for the love of all that is holy, make it have instant text if it doesn't already.

Nothing kills a game faster, for me at least, than slow text or scrolling text.
From testing my game it's pretty much instant text (shows within a second) however there are only a few scenes where it doesn't appear straight away. I hope that helps. :)

Again thanks all for the support and feedback!

Reactions: Naxos

Jerzy

May 18, 2017
You can take actions around the world as you choose however this does not prevent events happening in the background. Choosing to repeatedly have sex with a student
So need to go all over map and grind points to get more scenes and more story?

if so that sounds quite boring.

Vexton

May 11, 2017
Regarding sandboxes: The genre on it's own is not having less potential, but has an unlucky history in here. If you make a cool and good sandbox, that will get by time good reception, however predecessors used it in no-brainer way with no sense to gameplay experience - which has made sandboxes kind of unwished for.

I can imagine a good sandbox like old Frank's Adventure series. Of course that was meant to be short game.
Also, big part of the players do like to find all content, and sandbox poses the possibility that some will not be achievable in one playthrough. You can employ smart ideas to prevent the case this case, as mentioned previously.

MonocleGames

Jun 26, 2020
So need to go all over map and grind points to get more scenes and more story?

if so that sounds quite boring.
Apologies for any confusion.

The way it is envisioned is that you will have time slots in the day (morning, afternoon, evening and night). You'll be able to choose which characters you wish to interact with which furthers the story on. However of course h scenes would be repeatable which gives character progression so for instance unlocking a new outfit etc.

However the possibility of doing it more VN like is still present and so a lot will be determined with the development for the next update.

This is very much not set in stone as I develop the game things may change especially when it comes to play testing the mechanics. Rest assured I will keep you all up to date on the status of the game and the direction it heads in.

Regarding sandboxes: The genre on it's own is not having less potential, but has an unlucky history in here. If you make a cool and good sandbox, that will get by time good reception, however predecessors used it in no-brainer way with no sense to gameplay experience - which has made sandboxes kind of unwished for.

I can imagine a good sandbox like old Frank's Adventure series. Of course that was meant to be short game.
Also, big part of the players do like to find all content, and sandbox poses the possibility that some will not be achievable in one playthrough. You can employ smart ideas to prevent the case this case, as mentioned previously.
That makes a lot of sense and I would like it to feel as though each action has an impact in some capacity. Thanks for the advice and feedback as this will definitely assist. :)

Reactions: Vexton

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Regarding the characters' faces, in many instances I felt like they were wearing masks rather than showing their own faces.

I'm pretty sure this game was designed with Honey Select, so I know there's not a whole lot you can do with the MC, but I'm sure there's away to make the women look prettier.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote