Ren'Py A Heartfelt Visit [Ch. 2] [Secret Arcade]

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
It's a sad and pathetic attempt at trolling. There's a couple of guys on here that does this for kicks. I'm pretty sure they know that begging for NTR in games that clearly are geared towards the opposite of that crowd is going to stir up drama. The typical "Throw stones and hide their hand" shtick.
Is the game really " geared towards the opposite of that crowd" though?. I mean, you have the dev upvoting his comment asking for ntr, pseudo ntr scenes in the games files, plus the dev previously stating the game was going to have it.
I'd be really surprised if this doesn't end up as a mixture of ntr + non-ntr route, so ntr fans expressing their desire for it to be in the game doesn't seem like trolling, if anything it is letting people know there's demand for it.

Hell, the dev certainly doesn't consider it that way as he upvoted his comment, right?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So your comment isn't really accurate, at least not in this thread.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
I can say for sure there will not be any NTR as it does not mix with current Netori theme, but this is last time I'm giving any info regarding future content. Peace!
(y)

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Thank your for your interest in the game. I've fixed most of the bugs during the second sandbox part. Will likely post an update soon.
Thank you for your feedback. A revamped version of the first two chapters is coming soon. It is going to be called Chapter 2.5 and the purpose of it is to fix all the bugs and add some extra scenes. Hopefully I will manage to fix the timeline issue too.
So we need to start the game in chapter 2 an not chatpter one? Because there is an error on chloe room and there is no way to find lana again on the main quest, after going to her house the first time the house is locked and she cannot be found anywhere on the map.

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes