Ren'Py A Heartfelt Visit [Ch. 2] [Secret Arcade]

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

ostrmat

Aug 22, 2020
click on the cat at attic bro,im totally lost opportunity like you when i can't find it :D

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
I'm not gonna repeat the same feedback others have already said (I get that you're trying to go for the scrawny look for Nick- just a couple more adjustments besides his head are needed- I suggest either make his skinny arms match his normal legs, or his normal legs to match the skinny arms)
Just a great start, very chunky first release.

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
No plans of including incest yet
So there will be a HAREM? And is the content forced or can it be avoided? This is what I mean about some fetishes or labels that are sometimes presented in the game that are not to everyone's liking, such as lesbians, ntr, femdom, etc.

Reactions: aze123451

vonamatas

Jun 23, 2021
Hello. I will try to enable rollback in next release. It is not compatible with quest system this is why I turned it off.
That's true, I unlocked "rollback" (using a mod) and there was a problem with the last quest (done, but still active).

By the way: these tasks turned out to be unnecessarily difficult. Why? because:
- rollback doesn't work (RenPy, so there are mods for such problems)
- you don't display names during conversation
So if you miss/don't remember, you don't even know who you're talking to. For now, it's not a problem, because you have literally a few characters in the game. Think about what will happen later, with a dozen or so NPCs.

Does using [renpy.block_rollback] do the same things?
instruction "renpy.block_rollback" is also not a perfect solution to these types of problems! There is always something somewhere that works "almost".

My opinion? In most VNs, all this "sandbox" and "freeroaming" only makes the gameplay longer or grindy. Or both.
Maybe someone needs it, I don't know, I'm not an expert. Mostly negligible without harming the plot and the overall quality of the game.

Good luck and have fun!

Reactions: qaywsx
3.30 star(s) 10 Votes