Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Big sis might be interested
Avaron1974
Tried it hun, idea behind it is great but it isn't executed very well. Sandbox is empty, no clue what is supposed to be going on and it's like everyone else in the game just teleports in when needed because the entire house is empty the rest of the time.

It's got potential but it does need some work.

Jun 8, 2022
For anyone trying to find what quest you're on or need to do. Just hit the big clock, the character menus and quest tracker are there.
[/QUOTE]
Then... check the window on the second floor around back, right after you jump down, turn around and pick a bale of cotton. Seriously, I'd love to see this done as a kinetic novel. So much storytelling potential wasted on a silly hunt and peck scavenger hunt.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Tried it hun, idea behind it is great but it isn't executed very well. Sandbox is empty, no clue what is supposed to be going on and it's like everyone else in the game just teleports in when needed because the entire house is empty the rest of the time.

It's got potential but it does need some work.
Oh sorry the game is not that great :cry: ; sandbow is hard to pull of for a first game....
I hope it'll get better (or we get other futa games :giggle:)

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Hello everyone, thank you for trying out my game :D

After reading your messages, it seems to me there are a few things I need to adress...

First thing I must mention: to get the trainof events going, you need to try and go to the attic, which is found on the first floor corridor, (where all the bedrooms are accessible from). The button is found at the top-middle side of the screen, right under the HUD.

I see a lot of people saying the sandbox part of the game seems empty. That's because it is :D (for now!)
Indeed, this is supposed to be a management game. Problem is, after many months of work, I decided to postpone that essential part of that game to 0.3 to release this update sooner. With basically 3/4 of the game that had been remade, the development cycle just had gotten too long.

Which also explains why the game as so few content, 0.2 does not only add the events that occur after the intro, I had also re-rendered ALL the locations (at all time frames) AND re-rendered most of the intro (along with all the other additions).

Now for some replies:

The game looks interesting,
Good luck with the game, Misarmor

Just some small changes :giggle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you very much for taking the time to correct my silly english ^^
Thruth is, I DO have a proofreader, but I didn't want to bother him with out-of-the-game stuff for now ^^.

The game holds promise so I don't want to rate it now and force a low rating on it if it can recover from a very shaky start.
The game has a feeling of having been rushed into it's release. It's not very intuitive with too many dead ends and too many undeveloped features.

I'm liking the renders and the premise but the angle of approach for the MC is so narrow in this initial release that one has to grind, grind, grind and then grind some more to find the one interaction that unlocks the next quest or sequence of events.

The way to begin a story is to open the doors wide so you draw in as many fans as you can. By comparison, this game cracks a window on the top floor in the back of the building and expects you to find it.

You can cry operator error if you want, but unless you're intent on attracting operators with skill sets along the lines of airline pilots, you're going to get a lot of that here. Pity. I like Alice and the rest a lot.
This is kind of a known issue? Right now things are kind of hard to find for multiple reasons. For one, the hatch to the attic is behind the HUD, I left it that way because I planned to change the HUD anyway, and I guess I counted too much on the quest log, which might have been kinda stupid.
All in all I think my biggest mistake was to not make a walkthrough... ^^'

Jun 8, 2022
Hello everyone, thank you for trying out my game :D

After reading your messages, it seems to me there are a few things I need to adress...

First thing I must mention: to get the trainof events going, you need to try and go to the attic, which is found on the first floor corridor, (where all the bedrooms are accessible from). The button is found at the top-middle side of the screen, right under the HUD.

I see a lot of people saying the sandbox part of the game seems empty. That's because it is :D (for now!)
Indeed, this is supposed to be a management game. Problem is, after many months of work, I decided to postpone that essential part of that game to 0.3 to release this update sooner. With basically 3/4 of the game that had been remade, the development cycle just had gotten too long.

Which also explains why the game as so few content, 0.2 does not only add the events that occur after the intro, I had also re-rendered ALL the locations (at all time frames) AND re-rendered most of the intro (along with all the other additions).

Now for some replies:

Thank you very much for taking the time to correct my silly english ^^
Thruth is, I DO have a proofreader, but I didn't want to bother him with out-of-the-game stuff for now ^^.

This is kind of a known issue? Right now things are kind of hard to find for multiple reasons. For one, the hatch to the attic is behind the HUD, I left it that way because I planned to change the HUD anyway, and I guess I counted too much on the quest log, which might have been kinda stupid.
All in all I think my biggest mistake was to not make a walkthrough... ^^'
The attic adds a little, but not enough to really give the game legs. I do wish you the best of luck moving forward, I just think you released prematurely (not just a guy thing:cool:) did you ever consider just doing as a kinetic novel? I think little Ms.Alice is very well rendered and has enough going on to deserve some serious storytelling. (I would also tone down the dickage a bit to provide some credibility) This really has a lot of potential if handled seriously and taken in the right direction.

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
The attic adds a little, but not enough to really give the game legs. I do wish you the best of luck moving forward, I just think you released prematurely (not just a guy thing:cool:) did you ever consider just doing as a kinetic novel? I think little Ms.Alice is very well rendered and has enough going on to deserve some serious storytelling. (I would also tone down the dickage a bit to provide some credibility) This really has a lot of potential if handled seriously and taken in the right direction.
Nah, a kinetic novel is just the opposite of the kind of game I like ^^
As for reducing the dickage, never gonna happen... The only direction I'd be willing to take on that road is the other one :LOL:

I see many of you guys don't like sandbox, it's a shame... But that's not gonna change, sorry :)

Dec 2, 2020
Game at this point should never have been published. Excitement after reading tags disappeared in first 5 minutes of "gameplay". The classic sandbox issues. "WIP", unintuitive navigation, comically huge hud. I can't have breakfast with family in the kitchen. Why? I can only choose "Not today, Em." At this point Misarmor, you only hurting the game and any future interest. Seriously. "Not today, Em" and what? I need to sleep a whole day in bed? I need to click again around absolutely EMPTY house? I really want to like this game, I really do. But at this moment it is impossible.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Well, the problem with the sandbox was already mentioned and answered by the dev, but I have to agree, the dev should've waited before releasing this. It's barely any content, if you know what to do, you're in 15 min through. That being said, I have a serious concern rising, when I look at the MC Status screen. 14! stats plus money to grind, then we will be forced to manage our energy and provide for the household. For me this reads more like: grind, grind, grind and no time for the story or the lewd scenes, especially if we need to look out for the penality on the stats for wrong decisions. If my concerns prove me right, this is the perfect mix to get people to drop the game. It's the first project of the dev and already way too ambitious. The balancing will be hell.

Nonetheless, I wish you best of luck, maybe you will prove me wrong and believe me, I wish you do!

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
I understand you guys criticism about the lack of content, but to put things into perspective: by that point I have been seriously working on the game for 2 years. And this doesn't count the time I have spent learning about 3d and IIRC it doesn't take into account the time I have spent modeling the house myself either (because yeah if you hadn't noticed, it is self-made).
Things were done, some several times over to get to a point I was satisfied with.
So in that sense, this update serves its purpose: show you what I can do, and get you to know the characters and the universe you'll evolve in ( at least a bit).

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I really liked Alice model. It's nice to see for a change a cute petite girl and she's packing. Also, her appearance opens up possibilities for funny situations in the future with those who don't know what's in her pants. :HideThePain:

I see many of you guys don't like sandbox, it's a shame... But that's not gonna change, sorry :)
The system itself isn't bad, empty yes. It's still too early to judge but I wish you luck. It was nice start.

jamonserrano

Jan 14, 2020
You literally don't have to play the game to see the scenes, they're all in the description, the renders are good but for now it's the only good thing about the game, it really looks potential but I've seen too many futa games die for this kind of thing

3.00 star(s) 34 Votes