notgeilerdude

Nov 21, 2020
I don't think this game isn't going to survive for long without actual sex, a bit too much focus on the various systems instead of actual content.
Well the next update will include a main quest dream sex scene and a side event sex scene (according do the dev, you can read the public posts on their Subscribestar).
That's when we will be able to judge if the game will be any good or drown in pointless management systems.

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
Since people asked about it earlier, here's an updated version of my AHitD Cheat Mod, a WIP patch I came up with to add cheat and name change options to the intro menus and replace the text backgrounds with text outlines:
And where is the cheat? I try everything and find nothing. Just the background cheat but money, mood anything? I can't find it

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
And where is the cheat? I try everything and find nothing. Just the background cheat but money, mood anything? I can't find it
It's mainly just to cheat with the background selection and enable the dev console. If you want to give yourself more money, press Shift+O in-game, type DesertHouse.AddMoney( 999999 ) , or whatever value you'd like, and press Enter.

Reactions: NykWolf

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
It's mainly just to cheat with the background selection and enable the dev console. If you want to give yourself more money, press Shift+O in-game, type DesertHouse.AddMoney( 999999 ) , or whatever value you'd like, and press Enter.
Damn it :D Thank you so much :D I totally forgot on this type of cheat :D

Reactions: Emelex

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Both sex scenes will be dream sequences by the way. I could have sworn I had made that clear, but after checking the only place I clearly said they'd be both dream sequences was in a paywalled post. So let that be the official statement (until tomorrow's progress report anyway): both sex scenes will be dream sequences.

notgeilerdude

Nov 21, 2020
Both sex scenes will be dream sequences by the way. I could have sworn I had made that clear, but after checking the only place I clearly said they'd be both dream sequences was in a paywalled post. So let that be the official statement (until tomorrow's progress report anyway): both sex scenes will be dream sequences.
Gotcha. Probably a plus since it doesn't have as much limitations as "normal" sex scenes. I mean the start up warning of the game even mentions cumflation, so I expect some spice ;)

Vooch_

Mar 15, 2023
Can we get a walkthrough of some kind. I seem to be a little bit lost as to what I need to be doing. Im in a constant cycle of spying on the one bathing, and movie with mom. I do not know where to go from there.

princeofpoon

Oct 14, 2018
Can we get a walkthrough of some kind. I seem to be a little bit lost as to what I need to be doing. Im in a constant cycle of spying on the one bathing, and movie with mom. I do not know where to go from there.
There isn't anything more to do as of now

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
And another month passed, and the update was still not released.
The dev is doing everything absolutely right, no sex scenes (well, except for 2.5 pieces of art from the beginning of the game) and more empty dialogues, stupid uninteresting activities, buggy mini-games and game mechanics, and most importantly - MORE promises!
U are on the right path, comrade: the suckers need to be milked! (y)

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
And another month passed, and the update was still not released.
The dev is doing everything absolutely right, no sex scenes (well, except for 2.5 pieces of art from the beginning of the game) and more empty dialogues, stupid uninteresting activities, buggy mini-games and game mechanics, and most importantly - MORE promises!
U are on the right path, comrade: the suckers need to be milked! (y)
Honestly, unless you're a patron, stop whining.

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Honestly, unless you're a patron, stop whining.
I forgot to ask u what i should do. As soon as you become my patron, you will open your yap.
However, u don’t even have to try to blurt out anything in response, since I’m still going to ban your messages.

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
I swear to god, it feels like that guy is on a competition for the stupidest comment every time he appears.

(watch me milk my subscribers at barely 400$ a month and progress reports every 10 days... :LOL:)
I swear to God in some cases it is better to remain silent, then u can seem smarter than u are.
The low number of subscribers suggests that this world still has a chance. However, write further. I’ll read it with pleasure and laugh, i won’t even ignore it :LOL:

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
And people like you are the reason why many devs consider not doing nothing for months or years cause people will pay and make stupid excuse for them anyway
The thing is, devs owe us nothing. This is a piracy site first and foremost. So when i see people bitch and moan like we are entitled to devs work. If people pay then they can bitch and moan all they want, but we get free content here so i don't understand the entitlement.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 34 Votes