taru

Apr 23, 2018
I don't think I've tested it myself, I just based it on what I saw in the code. But theoretically, you should just have to put
DesertHouse.AddMoney( 999999 )
into the console.
unfortunately it doesnt seem to be working for me

joey1357

Nov 12, 2017
With the sex scenes i don't think they should progress automatically during the animated parts. You only get a few thursts in and then the scene freezes whenever there is more text to read. I think it makes the scenes feel rushed due to it only being limited on time, also doesn't make the scene enjoyable as it freezes every couple of seconds when a character says something.

My advice/recommendation to the dev would be at the very least to make it so the animations repeat until you want to progress onto a still image with character dialouge by clicking etc. Or preferably have it where when you click to progress the animation still continues but the text just appears along with it so it feels more smooth so you can get into the scene more.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
how many quest are there, i think i ran out of content but im not certain if im just not going to the right areas at the right time. also is there hidden objects? with the magazines that the old man mentions it feels like there should be/will be but i havent found anything yet.

roflmao

Oct 19, 2016
With some gameplay tweaks, and a couple sex scenes this game is starting to find its legs. I still think the mechanics are needlessly convoluted with the stats and management, and would prefer more focus on the characters. I hope some of the early reviewers check this game out again in an update or two and revise their scores like I did. Worth enough to check out now at least.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
What is there to do in this?
Seems to be pretty empy, can't work at laptop without getting exception errors, nothing to do in the house except eating with the family?

veibvux

Aug 19, 2022
Unfortunately, the game is completely broken as the first quest has you getting a ladder that doesn't exist. All you can do is wander around the house. Vey, very boring game.

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
The rework of the tutorial quests to better explain the whole cooking system with an option to make the auntie do some shopping is a solid step towards making the system a lot better. The two new scenes both being dream sequences is a bit cheap though.

3.00 star(s) 34 Votes