beishiznit

Oct 13, 2016
The console code for money works, just type:

DesertHouse.AddMoney(0)

Replace the 0 with whatever number you wish to add to your money total. The issue people were likely having earlier was that they were adding spaces to the total ( 100 ) as opposed to (100).

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
and worst, it's not even realistic. Like even without a car, grocery shopping only takes 1-2 hours tops, not an entire afternoon. Yet for some reason, the devs make a simple task that doesn't even take more than a few minutes last an entire quarter of the day. At that point, there's no reason to implement such systems when said system wastes WAY too much time.
What are you talking about? Grocery shopping takes and hour when you go alone, and 2 the first time when you go with Eve.

LVXS

Oct 25, 2017
Upon completion of the first shopping quest I get sent to the main menu every time... anybody else?

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
unfortunately it doesnt seem to be working for me
The console code for money works, just type:

DesertHouse.AddMoney(0)

Replace the 0 with whatever number you wish to add to your money total. The issue people were likely having earlier was that they were adding spaces to the total ( 100 ) as opposed to (100).
I'm sorry, I wouldn't have imagined that the engine wouldn't be able to parse out the spaces.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AHomeInTheDesert-0.3.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sionack

Feb 6, 2023
Since the dev is around, I just want to leave a message saying that the scenes are some pretty cool stuff, good job there.
But please don't get bogged down in the management side of things, no one wants changelogs that are mostly balance changes/refactors/bug fixes/new systems in a game where the focus is getting to fuck your family with a fat futa cock.

Like, 8 months and only 2 dream scenes + an overly long bath minigame? Tutorials longer than scenes? Poor content balance. Hopefully this is just a matter of getting modular systems in place so that the focus can fully shift towards scenes.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and Stanley? Absolute chad, best character in the game so far.

Last edited:

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
Like others have said, we need more lewd scenes to balance out all the management side and job stuff. Got no problem with it but gotta know if there's a reward for it so that makes it all worth it. Doesn't need to go straight to sex but show us something that isn't just a dream that the MC had.

babtayfur

Dec 4, 2021
Like others have said, we need more lewd scenes to balance out all the management side and job stuff. Got no problem with it but gotta know if there's a reward for it so that makes it all worth it. Doesn't need to go straight to sex but show us something that isn't just a dream that the MC had.
can you share your save files

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
0.4 will include a big sandbox update. That means filling up everyone's schedule.
With that done, the best I'll be able to do before advancing the story is masturbation events for the girls, and "horny events" like yoga/suntan content. Going any further than that before being able to enter the girl's corruption paths would just break immersion.

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Since the dev is around, I just want to leave a message saying that the scenes are some pretty cool stuff, good job there.
But please don't get bogged down in the management side of things, no one wants changelogs that are mostly balance changes/refactors/bug fixes/new systems in a game where the focus is getting to fuck your family with a fat futa cock.

Like, 8 months and only 2 dream scenes + an overly long bath minigame? Tutorials longer than scenes? Poor content balance. Hopefully this is just a matter of getting modular systems in place so that the focus can fully shift towards scenes.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and Stanley? Absolute chad, best character in the game so far.
Would you be able to pinpoint what the issue is with the minigame? People often say it's kinda long, but in my experience it's completeable in like a minute. I had some ideas to make it more interesting, but it would be good to have some extra feedback to know if it's worth spending more time on it or not.

kanon92

Dec 27, 2017
Is there something happening in the bathroom? how do you get that? What's there to do here and how you play it? honestly i have only found dream scenes and spamming the +1 hour in the Living Room until everyone appears at least once which is how i apparently get all the interaction with the family, are they somewhere else in the house? that place is empty.

Reactions: Hungover00
3.00 star(s) 34 Votes