haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
Pretty good progress so far. The sex animations could use a little more polish, but they're alright. It's also nice to see some of the members of the house hanging out a little more. As it feels a little less like exploring an abandoned home. Hopefully the characters will be added to their rooms, especially at night, as the house still feels very empty after the sun goes down. The only major complaint would be the lack of story progression for the main quests.

Reactions: Axel34

b5867

Apr 13, 2020
this game needs a cheat mod or something, having to restart every update is ridiculous, and it gets more tedious and grindy with every update. I cant even edit the saves I have because the dev blocks it with a warning asking if you trust whoever made the save (just found out this is a renpy thing and not the devs fault, there are ways in this thread to fix it), and then when I click yes it still doesnt allow me to use the save. unfortunate because the content and story are amazing, but so far its all a waste for me and not worth it due to those issues

Last edited:

FP22JF

May 15, 2023
How to fix mom cant cook issue? Bought everything but she leaves house day 2

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 34 Votes