Nils0910

Nov 15, 2023
Im stuck at Desert house, desert home and on new sheriff in town. I have done the learn how to cook on new sheriff in town... But after that nothing.

Reactions: ciaobel

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
It’s funny how the developer justifies the absence of hot scenes: kinda this is realism, no one immediately jumps into bed with members of their family. And it seems like a fair argument, but for some reason the developer, as a “proponent of realism,” is not at all concerned about the main character - a girl with a huge penis ( :unsure: although... given some trends, this may turn out to be the most realistic moment in the game).

Or, for example, it looks very “realistic” that the youngest member of the family should earn money, run the entire household and please other relatives who do absolutely nothing. Yes, I remember exactly when I was 10 years old and my parents had problems, I got three jobs - at a factory, harvesting crops in public fields, and unloading wagons at night. And this is all without counting my household responsibilities and studies.

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
In general, if some developer starts referring to “realism,” then nothing good will almost certainly come of it. Games like this are not played for. And if someone needs “realism”, then go for it in real life.
Oh, exactly! It’s time for me to go, the work shift at the factory begins and in the evening, more bags are unloaded at the railway station.

Sionack

Feb 6, 2023
And it seems like a fair argument
And it is. A futa existing in-universe doesn't mean characters suddenly becomes sex starved fiends boning their own family at the slightest provocation.

The existence of a non-realistic main character doesn't preclude from some character building.

As for the youngest being responsible for so much + part-time work while everyone else does nothing for now, yeah. But I'm guessing that will be lessened once other characters have schedules.

Fis

Sep 6, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for this game? I been stuck on the same quest for 3 days I’m confused on how the story not moving along

Reactions: Maroile

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Im stuck at Desert house, desert home and on new sheriff in town. I have done the learn how to cook on new sheriff in town... But after that nothing.
Both those quests have "not yet implemented" tags on their tasks descriptions.

Reactions: Nils0910

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
this game needs a cheat mod or something, having to restart every update is ridiculous, and it gets more tedious and grindy with every update. I cant even edit the saves I have because the dev blocks it with a warning asking if you trust whoever made the save (just found out this is a renpy thing and not the devs fault, there are ways in this thread to fix it), and then when I click yes it still doesnt allow me to use the save. unfortunate because the content and story are amazing, but so far its all a waste for me and not worth it due to those issues
Please tell me how the game got "more tedious and grindy" with 0.3.1? Because this update basically reduced the grind at asking Eve to run errands. The 100 bucks you get at the start is enough for you to buy errands for a whole week, which is more than enough for players to see all the current in-game content, so you don't even need to work right now...

Also, as you said, I have no control over how Ren'py handles saves whatsoever. The Angelina not cooking bug from prior to 0.3b was predominantly a save bug, although it's still partly my fault for not "defaulting" the variables. The save system for Ren'py as it is is very counter intuitive and devs don't have any control over it. That's why I'm so hesitant to look into save compatibility, as I might need to invest precious development time (and change a big chunk of how I structure my code) into something that might not even work, or make me want to tableflip over the amount of problems it causes. So there's that.

Back to your first point, Prior to releasing this update I considered making a walkthrough so players didn't engage in unnecessary grind, but I decided against it thinking that Eve's thorough explanations would prevent that. I guess I was wrong. So I'll work on a walkthrough, and I'll try to make every update come with a walkthrough from now on.

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
The existence of a non-realistic main character doesn't preclude from some character building.
Yeah, but this very “character building” has been going on for almost a year. And so far, only 1001 cooking recipes, buggy housekeeping activities and tons of grinding have been built. I wouldn’t mind if the stories of the heroines developed at least somehow, but this is not even close.

And if we follow the logic of “realism”, then we will never get sex scenes, because why would family members suddenly begin to feel sexual hunger towards a relative, even if she supports all these slackers.

Such games must contain heaps of conventions and assumptions, so why, if we admit the existence of futanari, not assume that all women in the family experience an irresistible sexual desire for the MC, especially after the disappearance of the father. This could even be explained for this world by some pseudoscientific nonsense - like pheromones, etc.

Nalier

Oct 13, 2023
There are already many games with characters horny 24/7, I for one enjoy the pace of this game. The artwork looks good, music fits the general vibes of the setting. I wouldn't mind more clickable objects with comments from the MC (like a view from the window). Overall, I think this has the potential to become a great game ^^

domacleod

Oct 18, 2017
Renders are cool. Story's... fine. Reminds me of a few other games, so it's not exactly original, but that's fine. Mechanics are.. way too many.

I'm all for devs making what they want to make. Their ideas given shape, no modification of what they're making based on people whining. But one thing that I think every dev should take as feedback from players, is quality of life upgrades.

The cooking and grocery shopping does not add anything to the experience except constant cross-referencing to make sure you got all the ingredients and that everybody likes the food. Same could be done with a much simplified "grocery shopping" where you just have the option to "buy all ingredients for:" and then the recipe names. Then you only cross-reference the amount of money you have, and whether everyone likes the food you're buying ingredients for.

Stats are also a bit over the top, amount-wise.

Strength, Stamina, Agility, okay. Flexibility.. is included in Agility. Seems random to single it out.
Intelligence and Knowledge are separate. Good. Creativity.. is a type of intelligence. Again, singled out oddly. Rhethoric is another type of intelligence. Again, singled out oddly. Just superfluous.

I like the art style, I like that skipping time is not an involved process, just a button in the main interface.

There's good, and there's bad, but the good does not seem worth the bad.

That said, if you can cheat around the mechanics, eh - there isn't much else for you to do in this version. And dev seems to be focusing on those overblown mechanics instead of.. the game. Again, creative liberty, cool, just.. needlessly cumbersome.

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
The cooking and grocery shopping does not add anything to the experience except constant cross-referencing to make sure you got all the ingredients and that everybody likes the food. Same could be done with a much simplified "grocery shopping" where you just have the option to "buy all ingredients for:" and then the recipe names. Then you only cross-reference the amount of money you have, and whether everyone likes the food you're buying ingredients for.
I should have mentioned it in dialogue, but Eve buys food according to the recipes. So if you don't want to bother with this, just ask Eve to run errands for you.

Good. Creativity.. is a type of intelligence. Again, singled out oddly. Rhethoric is another type of intelligence. Again, singled out oddly. Just superfluous.
Ehm.. Is it? Because I can easily picture an intelligent person not being imaginative. Or artists not being particularly smart. And I can picture smart people not being able to convince people easily too...
Some stats did end up losing my interest though, like the "body" ones. So I'll probably trim some of these out at some point, after a thorough thonk, big-brain moment.

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2022
Okay for those stuck at exploring the house: Go to the corridor where the girls rooms are, then look at the roof there is an attic, go inside click everything there is to click. Then click the little box on the table. Then click it again and then click it again.

That should lead to a scene where people meet at breakfast.

Unfortunately i am stuck after that when it says to wait for some dude to show up...which never happens, or do i need to click something specific?
I can't go inside where did u find the ladder?

phaser_0b

May 28, 2023
Can't load saves on the mac version. It just goes back to the main menu when you click your save.
I also have this problem. Any suggestions? You can load the saves, but after some time it just goes to the menu.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 34 Votes