Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
0.4 will include a big sandbox update. That means filling up everyone's schedule.
With that done, the best I'll be able to do before advancing the story is masturbation events for the girls, and "horny events" like yoga/suntan content. Going any further than that before being able to enter the girl's corruption paths would just break immersion.
Allrighty....I'll be waiting for that 0.4 update then and start a fresh game.
Any roughly estimated goal on when that will be released?

Good luck with the game and progress Misarmor ;)

Reactions: Misarmor

Sionack

Feb 6, 2023
Would you be able to pinpoint what the issue is with the minigame? People often say it's kinda long, but in my experience it's completeable in like a minute. I had some ideas to make it more interesting, but it would be good to have some extra feedback to know if it's worth spending more time on it or not.
Well, since I'm reading the story instead of just skipping to the juicy bits, I have 2 goals in mind. To get to know the characters when they are clothed, and to enjoy the naughy stuff when they are not.

This minigame not only achieves neither, it achieves little outside of the aftermath scene, which doesn't really require the minigame at all and could just be a normal peeking scene. At core it is a slideshow where the sister is naked for 1 or 2 of the frames, where I can't enjoy anything because I have to concern myself with managing gauges (and because 1 frame of nice tits isn't that juicy compared to what is already in the game, and that 1 frame for a minute isn't really anything), and it doesn't display the personality of the people involved (Alice isn't thinking "oh shit so hot big tits", and the sister isn't thinking "perv is perving, let's give her a show", or something along those lines, adjusted for time/place/personality/corruption/whatever).

It also gives me nothing for my time. I'm not getting money/resouces/corruption, only stats that I currently have no use for. And if the stats are the reward and this is repeatable, it's going to get to a point where the grind is the point, and not the sexyness, so the naked model work is kinda wasted.

Thank you for taking the time to gather feedback. Wish the best for the game.

EDIT: Kinda random, but 2 other things I remembered. Since you mention immersion, it's kinda weird to be able to go into their rooms at night but not finding them there, or anywhere else during most of the day. And so people don't have to wave their cursor around looking for interaction triggers, it is possible/did you consider just having the triggers always visible instead of only when the player has the mouse over them?

Last edited:

Zenovar

Mar 18, 2023
Could I get some more detail on the dream sex stuff I've been reading about?

Personally, I hate dream content that shows stuff that is further than your current relationship with those characters. To me, it completely ruins the build-up by "skipping ahead" and showing something that's not "happening for real". Not only is the hotness scale of the scene now at 1/10 because it's a dream (and it probably skipped several stages of the relationship to go straight for sex or way further than where you're currently built up to), but the anticipation I had before is now greatly muted at best or ruined at worst, making me unable to enjoy the affected characters.

Anyway, didn't mean to go into detail about the why, I just wanted to know so I can decide if the game would be a fit for me or not :BootyTime:

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
EDIT: Kinda random, but 2 other things I remembered. Since you mention immersion, it's kinda weird to be able to go into their rooms at night but not finding them there, or anywhere else during most of the day. And so people don't have to wave their cursor around looking for interaction triggers, it is possible/did you consider just having the triggers always visible instead of only when the player has the mouse over them?
Yes, but that's just because the girls' full schedule isn't fully implemented yet (check my previous posts and you'll learn that that's the focus of 0.4). That's very different from making the conscious choice of messing up immersion for the sake of whatever.

There is a key binding to display all the current interractions on a given location. Displaying all the possible interactions at any given time would just be an absolute mess.

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023

Personally, I hate dream content that shows stuff that is further than your current relationship with those characters. To me, it completely ruins the build-up by "skipping ahead" and showing something that's not "happening for real". Not only is the hotness scale of the scene now at 1/10 because it's a dream (and it probably skipped several stages of the relationship to go straight for sex or way further than where you're currently built up to), but the anticipation I had before is now greatly muted at best or ruined at worst, making me unable to enjoy the affected characters.

Anyway, didn't mean to go into detail about the why, I just wanted to know so I can decide if the game would be a fit for me or not :BootyTime:
I very much agree with that statement, although I wouldn't go as far as to say that it "ruins" my anticipation by seing a dream sequence.
Honestly, I implemented those after seeing an overwhelming demand for sex scenes, and dream sequences were suggested to me. In hindsight, I think it's kind of a lose/lose situation for me, as the lack of sex scenes make a sex game feel lackluster, and dream sequences feel cheap if you're like me (and you) with that kind of opinion.
As both those situations cancel themselves out (more or less...), all that's left is for me to have enjoyed making them, and having had an occasion to train my 3D skills. They also give players a feel of what (actual) sex scenes feel like in the future.

EDIT: May I add, those dream sex scenes (added in 0.3.1) will probably be the only ones implemented in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Greily and Stonnee

Sionack

Feb 6, 2023
Personally, I hate dream content that shows stuff that is further than your current relationship with those characters.
What would the alternative be? Proper narrative build up as to why your family would want to jump your bones would take relatively forever (too long for a sex game anyway), and IMO it's better than going 0-100 with a "I saw a boner and jumped her" stuff that's much more common.

Last edited:

enfuego

Feb 10, 2018
I've read about 20 pages of the feedback here and the jist of what the audience for this game seems to be saying is that they like the concept of the story and visuals but hate the 'sandbox' nature of the game.

From what I've played thus far, I gotta agree, I don't these management mechanics and the "free roam" structuring appeals to anyone but the developer. What we have so far (like 99% of every sandbox game that isn't purely text based) is a first chapter of a visual novel that's chopped up and spread as wide as possible so that the player can find it and put the pieces together.

No matter what you do with this it's just gonna end up feeling tedious to play. I would strongly suggest putting aside the lofty idea you have in your head for a dream game and just do a straightforward visual novel with some player choices, man.

Hidden_Pork

Feb 28, 2022
I played the most recent version and I have to save its a wonderful start, its nice to the a game, even the bones of one however I would like to see a dropdown menu to fast travel to certain rooms maybe just the hallways and maybe a system which tells you where the family is at what time, however I could understand if you want players to learn this for themselves but I get the feeling it could end up frustrating the more... casual players.

Reactions: Misarmor

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
I think the dream sequences are perfectly reasonable. Considering who the MC is, and what she's said about how she feels, I think she'd definitely be having naughty dreams like we've seen.

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
I think the dream sequences are perfectly reasonable. Considering who the MC is, and what she's said about how she feels, I think she'd definitely be having naughty dreams like we've seen.
Yes, that's how I rationalize it too. I obviously wrote those scenes with Alice's fantasies in mind, but I still understand where people who dislike dream sequences are coming from.

Marshall343

Feb 12, 2018

You know, I have thought about this before, and I think that dream or daydream scenes should make the body of the person different to what it actually is. slightly smaller or larger boobs, different nipples (and nipple colour), different pubic hair, different pussy etc etc

taru

Apr 23, 2018
I'm sorry, I wouldn't have imagined that the engine wouldn't be able to parse out the spaces.
yeah i ended up figuring it out but it still wouldnt let me put in another number aside from 999999 in it but thanks for the help guys

Reactions: Emelex

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Well the dream sequences could eventualy be removed or reused elsewhere when the time would be appropriate and there would be actual sex scenes. Also about Alice imagining something wrong about her household, a quest could be to try and see everyone naked to be able to imagine them more clearly.

About a collapsible menu to fast travel to locations with girls icon like in A House in the Rift. I think that here it can eventualy be a necessity since we are talking about hours and minutes in this game rather than day periods. I don't think an icon to signal a quest would be necessairy though.

kingmf

May 12, 2022
You can cheat yourself Money with Console and this line of Code:

DesertHouse.AddMoney = 999999

3.00 star(s) 34 Votes