Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
Instead of texting all this u couldve gave him the answer lol
And then Misarmor would be typing out the same answer to the same question over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again because it's constantly being asked without a single asker taking the time to search the thread to see if anyone else has asked the question and gotten an answer. It's not like this was the first time someone asked the question and Misarmor told them to "just google it", they've answered the exact same question a dozen times at least in this thread

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
The scene where Alice spies on Eve masturbating has me excited for a possible questline starting like that where Alice gets inspired to try different things to masturbate. But that just add more work to the project, so for now that is just a thought even if an intriguing one. Anyways, I am not a subscriber so I don't know what the possible lines of development where possible or voted on by the supporters. I guess we will see. But the game is starting to get it's ball rolling. I am eagerly wanting more now.

Schniebel

Jan 16, 2019
At this point all those questions have been answered multiple times, please search the thread or head over my Discord server if you want to find the answer :)
Its great that you answer question here. How about putting some of the answers in an FAQ in the first post?

Reactions: Misarmor

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Gaah Ive been grinding the living crap out of this game, and come to this conclusion. Impossible to really enjoy the game unless the dev soon creates some jobs for all the girls. Cant keep up money vise..

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Gaah Ive been grinding the living crap out of this game, and come to this conclusion. Impossible to really enjoy the game unless the dev soon creates some jobs for all the girls. Cant keep up money vise..
You will be able to, soon. The time for me to release the changes to the graphic design job.

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2017
Finding an error, if I jizz in the Emilys food, she comments on it and I get a rollback error.
Other than that, maybe work goes up much faster when you unlock lvl 2 jobs but as of no, I'm 2k plus reputation and while I am still earning more than the tax, it's not a lot and with will in game months worth of days to save up for the Bedrooms.

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Finding an error, if I jizz in the Emilys food, she comments on it and I get a rollback error.
Other than that, maybe work goes up much faster when you unlock lvl 2 jobs but as of no, I'm 2k plus reputation and while I am still earning more than the tax, it's not a lot and with will in game months worth of days to save up for the Bedrooms.
Search the thread, the error with cumming in food has been reported multiple times (probably a dozen times by now between here and the Discord), and you don't need to get the 5K to get the bedrooms. Just talk with eve about getting the materials and you'll get the 5K automatically.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bro9988

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
Oi!
I've made a walkthrough.
Disclaimer: This walkthrough is focusing strictly on completing quests, not to see all events. I highly recommend you play the game exploring it, seeing what each family member does, says, etc.

BaasB would you be so kind to add this to the first post?

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes