Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Is this game worth it? How grindy is it? I hope I dont have to spend 3 hours of doing random stuff just to see a groping voyeur scene.
If grinding is a concern, I would wait for 0.4.1 since the cash making method will be simplified to account for the disabling of stats so you will get more than you currently do. You can also edit the command. Search for it, it is here somewhere in the thread, I can't recall what it is on the fly while answering you, sorry.

Reactions: Marcus_S

Rubber_02

Aug 2, 2023
Is this game worth it? How grindy is it? I hope I dont have to spend 3 hours of doing random stuff just to see a groping voyeur scene.
I think its ok. I just play I am not one of the "technical players." I am enjoying so I wait for the updates patiently. :)

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Still hasn't fixed the rhetoric misspelling on the character choice page, dang. Not sure how I missed the update, sad my saves disappeared, but excited to replay.

Reactions: Marcus_S

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Still hasn't fixed the rhetoric misspelling on the character choice page, dang. Not sure how I missed the update, sad my saves disappeared, but excited to replay.
It's fixed for 0.4.1 on the account that the character choice isn't there (y)
Also, you might wanna wait to start a new playthrough as 0.4.1 comes out soon, with a bunch of improvements and fixes.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Also, you might wanna wait to start a new playthrough as 0.4.1 comes out soon, with a bunch of improvements and fixes.
Ah, cool, so I should maybe just wait. Thanks!

Reactions: Misarmor

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Oh, can you define 'soon' in this case? I usually wouldn't ask, but it sounds like it may be a swifter update, so in days/hours, rather than weeks.

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Oh, can you define 'soon' in this case? I usually wouldn't ask, but it sounds like it may be a swifter update, so in days/hours, rather than weeks.
I'm actually not sure. I'm preparing a subscriber only post, and I'm about to explain there that during those last few days my work on 0.4.1 has been delayed. I's probably going to come out within next week though.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Minor thing, one of the quests mentioned Riley had a job (I think it was the beginning of the isolation tax one) before that questline started for me.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Search the thread, the error with cumming in food has been reported multiple times (probably a dozen times by now between here and the Discord), and you don't need to get the 5K to get the bedrooms. Just talk with eve about getting the materials and you'll get the 5K automatically.
Oh, that didn't seem telegraphed at all, especially since other options were greyed out if you didn't have the cash on hand, so I didn't check. Good to know.

ich0

Dec 14, 2018
I'm preparing a subscriber only post...
Maybe seperate content and bugfix updates? Most player are ok with later content for patreons, but it is frustrating if the public version has bugs for a lot of people, specifically if it is known and solved but you have to wait a long time.

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Maybe seperate content and bugfix updates? Most player are ok with later content for patreons, but it is frustrating if the public version has bugs for a lot of people, specifically if it is known and solved but you have to wait a long time.
I don't get what you mean. 0.4 was a content update, 0.4.1 is a minor update I'm making after gathering feedback, same as I did with 0.2 and 0.3. It's going to be available to everyone :unsure:

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
The game and all updates are free. Only the post is for patrons only.
It means you won't get to do the polls, you won't know what the man is planning, but you'll reap all the rewards day 1 on release.

Reactions: ich0 and Misarmor

ich0

Dec 14, 2018
I don't get what you mean. 0.4 was a content update, 0.4.1 is a minor update I'm making after gathering feedback, same as I did with 0.2 and 0.3. It's going to be available to everyone :unsure:
I am very sorry, I interpretet your post befor the quotet wrongly and thougth of a different game. If I remember correctly you are quite fast. VERY sorry!!

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
The game and all updates are free. Only the post is for patrons only.
It means you won't get to do the polls, you won't know what the man is planning, but you'll reap all the rewards day 1 on release.
Don't forget about the wallpapers! Now with a commission tier on Subscribestar, too! :BootyTime:

I am very sorry, I interpretet your post befor the quotet wrongly and thougth of a different game. If I remember correctly you are quite fast. VERY sorry!!
It's alright :)

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
I don't want to backset dev, but I think the best course of action would be to focus on the story. As long as the added mechanics work and the story doesn't require more of the planned mechanics to be added or enhanced/modified I would recommend focusing on the story for now. I really appreciate all the effort and work you've put in to make the mechanics work, but it's resulted in a really barebones game that has so much fantastic story potential that's been delayed. You're at version 0.4 and the only erotic content is some light voyeurism and like 2 dream sequences

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes