kinghell

Jul 24, 2017
very convoluted and odd game..getting errors on trying to click on the work hours on the laptop..is that a known bug?

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
very convoluted and odd game..getting errors on trying to click on the work hours on the laptop..is that a known bug?
Nope, can't say it is. Can you send the traceback file pls? And are you playing on an old save?

Neuff

Jul 23, 2017
Pretty good so far, enjoy the time spend on the setup rather than straight rushing into the content farm that many games are.
Although I do believe the UI for menus (ie. quests) could use a little love, simply to make it easier on the eyes, not necessarily to beautify it.

Mojumbo64

Apr 21, 2018
I like where the story is headed! Can't wait for future updates with this one.

And also, what are the current scenes in this?
*reply in spoilers*

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Incredible after so long it has so little content, along with the frustrating economy and the fact that you are walking around the house scratching anywhere to look for non-existent content, make this game one of the most frustrating things I have ever tried.

It makes me very sad because I really like the models, the premise and the characters.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
After playing this for a while I will say I generally like it, all in all. The writing itself is enjoyable & since the game doesn't take itself too serious it doesn't really matter that some things are a bit on the absurd side. Visually this looks really nice, the music isn't annoying (as it sometimes is in these kinda VNs) and the characters are fun to interact with. Personally I only really find Emily appealing, but the others aren't bad or anything. I'm fairly impartial to the dream thing, as I think both you (the Dev) and the people saying it is a bit of an issue and not nearly as satisfying as real sex scenes would be make decent arguments.
I avoided the grind by using the universal cheat tool for renpy, so I can't say much about it. My impression is that the game would be rather grindy and repetitive otherwise, but I can't confirm it. But since you yourself e.g. provided the variable needed to edit the funds I see no reason to view this aspect in a negative light.

The only "gripe" I have with the game is that I really wish Emily was the Futa sister, not exactly keen to have the protag getting penetrated by Riley or her aunt at any point & if possible definitely would prefer if Emily didn't either. But this is entirely based on my personal preferences for the different characters so I can't really hold it against the game if this isn't how things are meant to go. :)
If there is a way to just focus on Emily and maybe have a more romantic relationship later down the line - awesome. But even if not that's just a design decision not something I could complain about.

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
The only "gripe" I have with the game is that I really wish Emily was the Futa sister, not exactly keen to have the protag getting penetrated by Riley or her aunt at any point & if possible definitely would prefer if Emily didn't either. But this is entirely based on my personal preferences for the different characters so I can't really hold it against the game if this isn't how things are meant to go. :)
If there is a way to just focus on Emily and maybe have a more romantic relationship later down the line - awesome. But even if not that's just a design decision not something I could complain about.
Thank you for your comment, but there are a couple things I don't understand?
How would the protag get penetrated by Riley, she is not a futa, and you don't want Emily to get penetrated? (or do you mean by her aunt/Riley?)

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Thank you for your comment, but there are a couple things I don't understand?
How would the protag get penetrated by Riley, she is not a futa, and you don't want Emily to get penetrated? (or do you mean by her aunt/Riley?)
Ohh, I thought Riley was a Futa as well, my b! I read that 1 of the sisters was a Futa now as well (probably misunderstood that) and assumed it would be Riley cuz the dream scene made it sound a bit like that. I realize though that it's probably just Alice's lewd thoughts in that scene (the dialogue between the 3 I mean).

I would prefer if there was a route where Emily and Alice are a thing but not necessarily with the inclusion of anyone else. I also want to re-emphasize that I am absolutely not expecting that and if it indeed doesn't go that way I wont let that dampen my enjoyment of your game in any fashion. Also if Emily were a Futa I absolutely would be delighted if she could top Alice instead of the other way around. :p

Mostly tho I'm just looking forward to future updates. :D

Reactions: Misarmor
Jun 2, 2021
is there anyway to cotinue my save from 0.3 version? usually on renpy when id download the new version, i will have the saves transffered to the new version so i could start from where i ended last version. Trying to brute force it by throwing the old saves in the new game crashes it. Is this game special in this regard and I have to start from the begining?

later edit: saw from creators another reply that every new version means a replay from the start

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 47 Votes