Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
And how to avoid this cr@p?
Not only did the game force you to start from the very beginning due to broken saves, but they also added the "GAME OVER"! GD
Have money. 330+ on each monday after the first visit of Bitchy MacMoneyslut.
OR wait a week (IRL), get version 0.4.1, play game, ..., profit?

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
And how to avoid this cr@p?
Not only did the game force you to start from the very beginning due to broken saves, but they also added the "GAME OVER"! GD
Only saves from previous versions are broken, you can perfectly load a save from a few days earlier and get the necessary amount of money like this. Also, what did you think would happen if you didn't pay the tax? The lady explicitly tells you she'll take the house back if you don't pay...
But yes, in 0.4.1 money is easier to get early on and you get a small scene to warn you when you failed to pay the first time.

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Have money. 330+ on each monday after the first visit of Bitchy MacMoneyslut.
OR wait a week (IRL), get version 0.4.1, play game, ..., profit?
What kind of "stupid" move is this?
Add an option to the game that forces you to pay 350 every week + buy food and then how to save 5k for the renovation of rooms? Devs from the moon?

• Hey there
Reactions: edcl58 and Marcus_S

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
What kind of "stupid" move is this?
Add an option to the game that forces you to pay 350 every week + buy food and then how to save 5k for the renovation of rooms? Devs from the moon?
In a game where the point is to make money (in this case from sex work) you need a money sink. That's a basic game design concept... where here the incentive is to not get kicked out of your house. :p
My real faults here are to have implemented this without enough easy or fun means to make money, but this will be partially fixed in 0.4.1 (see the list of changes somewhere here and on my Subscribestar page).
Also, this has been said many times before, but you don't need to grind the 5K in this version, just talk to Eve about the renovations and the dev (me) will give the 5K to you if yo so desire. I'll add a warning about that in 0.4.1.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Lol
A server error occurred. Please try again later.
I can't load the images, but i have 360$ and it's still game over!

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
In a game where the point is to make money (in this case from sex work) you need a money sink. That's a basic game design concept... where here the incentive is to not get kicked out of your house. :p
My real faults here are to have implemented this without enough easy or fun means to make money, but this will be partially fixed in 0.4.1 (see the list of changes somewhere here and on my Subscribestar page).
Also, this has been said many times before, but you don't need to grind the 5K in this version, just talk toEve about the renovations and the dev (me) will give the 5K to you if yo so desire. I'll add a warning about that in 0.4.1.
I understand everything and as you yourself wrote, but what is the point of the game then? I’m simply forced to work for days without seeing any content in order to earn money for food and rent for the house! What's the point then? If I’m in my gameplay i just can’t leave the room and look at the post above!

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
I understand everything and as you yourself wrote, but what is the point of the game then? I’m simply forced to work for days without seeing any content in order to earn money for food and rent for the house! What's the point then? If I’m in my gameplay i just can’t leave the room and look at the post above!
The game is in early development. There are few scenes, but they are there. While the tax is $330, if you fail to pay once you get an other week to pay everything, but on the second try you need to pay $660 (the previous week you haven't paid and that coming week). and what do you mean you can't leave the room?

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
Start a new game and try this. You have ample time to check all content and still able to pay Bitchy.

Oi!
I've made a walkthrough.
Disclaimer: This walkthrough is focusing strictly on completing quests, not to see all events. I highly recommend you play the game exploring it, seeing what each family member does, says, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: ItsNotUs

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
The game is in early development. There are few scenes, but they are there. While the tax is $330, if you fail to pay once you get an other week to pay everything, but on the second try you need to pay $660 (the previous week you haven't paid and that coming week). and what do you mean you can't leave the room?
To save 330+ money for food, i just need to sit at PC for 5 days and work.
I still find out that this is the first time for a fee and there was not a warning, not a word about the fact that it’s Monday, are you ready to pay or not? For example!
Now i need 600, i.e. find saves from two weeks ago with a rollback of all content opened during this time! GG!

hardon112

Aug 7, 2023
or just open console (alt+o ?) and enter
$ DesertHouse.Treasury = 9999
or
$ DesertHouse.AddMoney(9999)

edit with correct commands

Last edited:

hardon112

Aug 7, 2023
when did you do it ? the money needs to be there before the visit, so load game and add money well before. should do the trick, if not new game ^^

hardon112

Aug 7, 2023
ah sorry about that, try with less money ? say 9999 I believe I read somewhere that to much money might break it - or was that another game :S

Reactions: ItsNotUs
2.90 star(s) 47 Votes