rufylando

Oct 11, 2018
Guys, what should I do? Can anyone tell me how to fix it? I tried to modify it, but nothing.. Does anyone have a video on how to fix it or some screenshots? Thanks
Your RenPy version have some save protection, to disable find this file \renpy\savetoken.py and replace if token_dir is None: by if True:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Marcus_S

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
There are saves for this version, otherwise it’s a waste to start from the beginning
And how would you describe the save file you are asking for? This is a sandbox game. You want a save before the Riley photoshoot? A save file before the renovation? A save file with all content seen? Which day?

You have the option to skip text you've seen. It's easy to make money. It's easy to buy things and pay the tax. You can easily skip through the game in half an hour if you've played before.

Just start a new game, skip the text you've seen and enjoy the rest.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Misarmor

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
A Home in the Desert [v0.4.1] [Misarmor] - Compressed

Win/Linux [142 MB]
- - - -

Mac [114 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rkiks

Nov 7, 2019
And how would you describe the save file you are asking for? This is a sandbox game. You want a save before the Riley photoshoot? A save file before the renovation? A save file with all content seen? Which day?

You have the option to skip text you've seen. It's easy to make money. It's easy to buy things and pay the tax. You can easily skip through the game in half an hour if you've played before.

Just start a new game, skip the text you've seen and enjoy the rest.
so that money and food are made, I complete the quest myself, are there any new scenes?

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Depends on which update you played before. If you played 0.4, that comment is accurate.
Thank you for your game, I like it so much that I even reflected it in the game rating at 5*. I have a question, are such changes planned for the future as this time. I don't really like the game interface and replaying it despite the excellent plot is just painful. I understand that the question is somewhat incorrect, but it is caused by a sincere interest in your game :) :love:(y)

Reactions: Misarmor

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Thank you for your game, I like it so much that I even reflected it in the game rating at 5*. I have a question, are such changes planned for the future as this time. I don't really like the game interface and replaying it despite the excellent plot is just painful. I understand that the question is somewhat incorrect, but it is caused by a sincere interest in your game :) :love:(y)
I don't get what you mean by "such changes", what changes?

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes