ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
ah sorry about that, try with less money ? say 9999 I believe I read somewhere that to much money might break it - or was that another game :S
It doesn’t matter the amount of money, even if i enter 999 it still crashes!

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
ah sorry about that, try with less money ? say 9999 I believe I read somewhere that to much money might break it - or was that another game :S
I gave the variable on this above post. You can't add a value to AddMoney as it is a function. Enter:

$ DesertHouse.Treasury = 9999
or
$ DesertHouse.AddMoney(9999)

And it should work.
That's a different conversation ;) ! Thank you!

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
I'm sure you can ask your questions in a single post. Also, you probably missed 0.4.1 by a few minutes. Download it and you probably won't need to ask those questions.

Reactions: ich0 and Marcus_S

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
To save 330+ money for food, i just need to sit at PC for 5 days and work.
I still find out that this is the first time for a fee and there was not a warning, not a word about the fact that it’s Monday, are you ready to pay or not? For example!
Now i need 600, i.e. find saves from two weeks ago with a rollback of all content opened during this time! GG!
Having to jump thru hoops, annoying puzzles or money requirements, to play an adult games is just a waste of my time. Developers waste so much time on that crap, and put hardly any adult content in games. Not for me, i'll pass

Hidden_Pork

Feb 28, 2022
Checking back in after a few months and I am very happy to see QOL improvements, however I would make the Roadmap public as it would make sence to allow people to see what they might want to pay to support, who knows what may fire the neurons of what could be your next "customer". :unsure:

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Checking back in after a few months and I am very happy to see QOL improvements, however I would make the Roadmap public as it would make sence to allow people to see what they might want to pay to support, who knows what may fire the neurons of what could be your next "customer". :unsure:
That's a good point :unsure:

Reactions: ich0

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
I think what he meant to say was that the dev spent a lot of time on this when he could've maybe took the story to another level.
I mean I can understand him, I like that the dev want to make a clean interface, with some minigames...
However, I can understand why he'd feel that way. I have to admit that ever since I played 0.3 (didn't play this update though) there didn't seem to be anything more than some teasing here and there.
Maybe I missed smt but I did all the quests and I'm too lazy nor have the time to check every character's planning to see if I missed smt.
Oh my mistake I think there was a movie scene and a scene with the sisters. However if I remember well, I think MC was daydreaming in both though.
I mean when is the MC gonna get some action damn lol.

No offense dev/s, your work is great but daaaaaaaamn man it's been a long time and whenever I check the changelogs it always seem like interface things are being done or bugs are being fixed more than the story evolves. That's one of the biggest reason as to why I don't like sandbox games. You've got a great game here, I rly hope you won't waste its potential away.

Anyway, I wish y'all the best,

THX

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes