notgeilerdude

Nov 21, 2020
0.3.1 changelog (supposed to release in 1 month)

- Give some starter food.
- Change saves location.
- Make errands part of main quest.
- 2 sex scenes (1 side event, 1 story). :PogChamp:
- Ability to skip Stanley's credits.
- Having a meal doesn't have a negative outcome.
- Write a walkthrough.
- Add some recipes, make the recipe book available outside the cooking menu.

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
0.3.1 changelog (supposed to release in 1 month)

- Give some starter food.
- Change saves location.
- Make errands part of main quest.
- 2 sex scenes (1 side event, 1 story). :PogChamp:
- Ability to skip Stanley's credits.
- Having a meal doesn't have a negative outcome.
- Write a walkthrough.
- Add some recipes, make the recipe book available outside the cooking menu.

This was my (rough) takeaway from the feedback I gathered, compiled into stuff roughly feasible in a month.
We'll see how much of that I'll be able to make in 1 month, but I'm on the right track I think, the 2 first and the last items are already done, and I also made the meal outcomes less harsh.

"Make errands part of main quest" is an event, it's already half written, I wanted to make the recipe book first. Hopefully it's not going to take too long to make renders for as I wanna have enough time to make the sex scenes. We'll see.

Sixhton

May 11, 2018
What moves the plot forward .. because there is a cycle for the most part .. I have no idea what to do.. I started over 5 times and so far I haven't found anything new.. room painting .. Room furnishing.. Just the shop and nothing else..

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AHomeInTheDesert-0.3b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BC

Jul 13, 2017
What moves the plot forward .. because there is a cycle for the most part .. I have no idea what to do.. I started over 5 times and so far I haven't found anything new.. room painting .. Room furnishing.. Just the shop and nothing else..
There isn't much plot yet. I'd wait. Many of the interesting interactions are locked behind RNG (which I think is a mistake and should be cut) anyway. You have some agency, but it doesn't yield anything tangible.

Reactions: HarryHill99

cgtc

Apr 1, 2020
Is there a guide for this? I don't know what to do. Each day the same: work & go to shopping. I don't feel any progress in the story and I completed my available quests...

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
There isn't much to find. There's a scene where you get teased by the sisters in the living room, dishwashing and night tv scenes with the mom if you fail some skill checks, and a stealth masturbation minigame at night with one of the sisters.

Onimaru800

Jan 15, 2022
Here's my AHitD Cheat Mod, a WIP patch I just came up with to add additional options to the intro menus, add deleted dialog sequences back in, replace the text backgrounds with text outlines, add a cheat option, and fix a few errors like the Gamer Girl background increasing the DirtyMind stat instead of the Gaming stat:
Ok I see that but how about a how to on installing it and using it right so you don't put it in the wrong place and glitch the game out. Any one know how to do this?

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Ok I see that but how about a how to on installing it and using it right so you don't put it in the wrong place and glitch the game out. Any one know how to do this?
This mod came out before 0.3 came out. It's outdated.

Reactions: Emelex

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
This mod came out before 0.3 came out. It's outdated.
Quite right, Misarmor. I haven't played A Home in the Desert v0.3b yet and thus I haven't updated that obscure mod I made for it months ago. And when it came out, I was too busy updating my more prominent The Roommate mod to do so. I do plan to update the mod, but it is not too high on my to do list. Another Roommate update is impending, so I'll likely be busy with that first.

Reactions: Misarmor

Onimaru800

Jan 15, 2022
Quite right, Misarmor. I haven't played A Home in the Desert v0.3b yet and thus I haven't updated that obscure mod I made for it months ago. And when it came out, I was too busy updating my more prominent The Roommate mod to do so. I do plan to update the mod, but it is not too high on my to do list. Another Roommate update is impending, so I'll likely be busy with that first.
Well thank you for your quick and comprehensive response I apricate it and your honesty about it. I guess for now I will need to play The Roommate and check out your mod when you finish is. You've made a fan, thank you again.

Reactions: Emelex

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2.1b

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 76 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I'm now doing the Official Android port for this game, so "my version" won't be continued. That said, here's the most recent version, 0.3b:

joose

Jan 21, 2018
literally, how the fuck does eating/ingredients work in this game. I have two pages of ingredients in this god damn fridge and Mom just goes hungry.

I just bought a fuckload of pasta and tomato paste and interacted with mom in the kitchen at 11 AM I figured it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: jamonserrano

willcarlton77

Jul 13, 2017
Saves are still not working for me on Mac. Just downloaded a fresh 0.3b and deleted the Renpy save folder. Any save after Eve talks to you about buying groceries and the laptop will just go to main menu when you try to load.

3.00 star(s) 40 Votes