Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
For everyone who says "not enough content" and "grindy game mechanics":

I'm not a huge fan of the sandbox type myself. Usually I hate the grind (yes, anything you have to do more than once is a grind :D ). I'm sure the money making will be easier later, when stats will have affect on it. BUT the game is fun, the renders are really good, and the dev is kind and very fast to respond on every platform.
Yes, it takes a lot of time. It's been years. Try making a game single-handedly while still having a job and maybe a personal/social life. I do, I tried. Yes, I'd love to have Misamor (and a lot of devs) click his fingers, complete the game, then I can fap for 4-5 hours straight. But that's not how it works. Top rated game BaDIK is in development for 5.5 years. Another one, Summertime Saga for 8 years, still in development. And these games make a lot of money, so they can 1: do it instead of a different job; 2: hire additional people to help.
Please, think about what you expect of other people who provide you free entertainment, before you criticize them.

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
Wait where are the 40 scenes? I kinda reached the end of quests. I only found one single time dream sequence with the sisters and the 10pm mom dream scene. Are there more content?

• Haha
Reactions: rafahli

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
It's a mix of main story scenes and "scheduled" scenes.
I assume there aren't any actual action between characters yet. Just masturbation, teasing, voyeur, dream, those sort of events? If only that dream sequence of mother would have been real. Wonder by which update will we get actual action between characters? And what reputation is required to open level 2 and level 3 jobs?

And as usual another Futa game where the Futa MC seems meek and submissive. Don't know why Devs prefer Futa MCs to be meek and submissive? I like me some Futa MC because they are so rare but damn almost 80% of them are completely meek and submissive.

Reactions: Misarmor

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
So since you're apparently so proud of this comment that you even made it a review, allow me to answer properly:

What grind exactly? To write this comment I opened the game, skipped the intro went straight to the PC and worked. It took me (hold on to your tits...) 1 singular minute to get to $1000 bucks (granted, as a Cookie Clicker player I have mastered secret double-click techniques). Or is it the grocery shopping? There's no weight system to the errand shop anymore, and you can literally buy 40 pasta and 40 tomato paste to be done with it for an entire month. Which is more than double the time you need to finish the game.
So the point of the minigame is to spend several 'days' in the game just working (clicking and clicking) in order to get enough money and then buy two ingredients of the several ones there are in the game... And you think that's something interesting to do for the player? That the player is going to enjoy that game mechanics? You yourself are saying that those game mechanics are boring, since the technique is to grind at the beginning and put it out of the way as soon as possible. Why don't you remove them, and that's all? I tell you, what has happened to me is I have got a 'game over' because I didn't payed the tax or some shit, and I though 'fuck this, I don't want to start this shit again; the scenes aren't so good anyway' and have removed this game from my HD. I don't find this game interesting enough to play it even for free.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kanooj and Raizen84

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
As I have already said, too much effort for few awards, nude scenes, dreams of sex that the MC has, now the Futanari have multiplied, I thought that only the protagonist would be the only one seen in the distance, possible NTR, share or exchange with them, it's not my thing I like it, I have more doubts about whether to continue this game. I'll just wait for an update and see what changes they have and see if I give it one more chance to play and grind.

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
Question. Auto-triggering scenes, what are they dependent on? Like location, time or even day?
Would be good to know how many combos I have to try to get scenes to trigger.
Yeah I am also fucking confused. FOllowing Eve's schedule for some time but no events have arrived.

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
So the point of the minigame is to spend several 'days' in the game just working (clicking and clicking) in order to get enough money and then buy two ingredients of the several ones there are in the game... And you think that's something interesting to do for the player? That the player is going to enjoy that game mechanics? You yourself are saying that those game mechanics are boring, since the technique is to grind at the beginning and put it out of the way as soon as possible. Why don't you remove them, and that's all? I tell you, what has happened to me is I have got a 'game over' because I didn't payed the tax or some shit, and I though 'fuck this, I don't want to start this shit again; the scenes aren't so good anyway' and have removed this game from my HD. I don't find this game interesting enough to play it even for free.
It's not their "point". The job minigame is there because it makes sense in the story: at that point in time at the very beginning of the game, Alice's only option to make money is to make boring PNGs for random people. I thought it would be okay to make the player work a little (again, a full minute) if it means unlocking the fun stuff soon after and making money with that... And this is not counting the fact that a lot of stuff is not implemented yet, like Angelina finding a teacher job after a bit.
Same goes for the grocery shopping, as of 0.4 you can cum in the meals you prepare if that's your thing, and if it's not, my point was that you can just skip it in literally a minute and not worry about it at all.

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
I hope with atleast next one or two updates we get even some blowjob action from any character atleast the mom character. So much grind and I would be ok with it if atleat by now one blowjob scene with Mom or Riley would have been there. We aren't interacting much with Emily even.

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
I hope with atleast next one or two updates we get even some blowjob action from any character atleast the mom character. So much grind and I would be ok with it if atleat by now one blowjob scene with Mom or Riley would have been there. We aren't interacting much with Emily even.
Emily was supposed to get a bit more screentime on 0.4 but it was cut because of time constraints.
Alice will get a blowjob if it makes sense in the story. Fromr Mom, it's definitely not a possibility for 0.5. From Riley... It depends.

Last edited:

Blackhearts

Feb 3, 2019
Wanna try so bad but the android version is old? Will this be updated?

Joiplay app gives error when trying to play. (Deleted right after because it happens too many times)

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
Emily was supposed to get a bit more screentime on 0.4 but it was cut because of time constraints.
Alice will get a blowjob if it makes sense in the story. For Mom it's definitely not a possibility for 0.5. For Riley... It depends.
Wait whos Alice?
Is it the MC? will it be a self blowjob?

2.90 star(s) 38 Votes