ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
v0.4.9 went public, so I updated the download links to the latest fixed version. If you encountered an error when finishing Cait's manga event or couldn't get Lyriel to start cleaning, please get the patched version. I will be back soon to answer questiong and stuff.

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
I saw your subsequent post that you figured it out with console commands, but yeah, the Lyriel dream content is missable if you choose not to, ahem, take advantage of her services. Same goes with the follow up dream, although at least in that one you can be nicer to her and still get the scene.
I think I went with "be mean then be nice" as my preferred choice anyway.

I've never thought nipple penetration is my thing. But thanks to the dev, I might find a new fetish!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
... Is this in the wrong thread?

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
v0.4.9 went public, so I updated the download links to the latest fixed version. If you encountered an error when finishing Cait's manga event or couldn't get Lyriel to start cleaning, please get the patched version. I will be back soon to answer questiong and stuff.
What is the final version release numbered? The top of the FP say v0.4.9r4 but the downloads say v0.4.9r3. Just want to make sure I am getting the right version as I had issues with those last two events.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
What is the final version release numbered? The top of the FP say v0.4.9r4 but the downloads say v0.4.9r3. Just want to make sure I am getting the right version as I had issues with those last two events.
Oh, yes, sorry, had a brain fart, the R3 is the latest one.

gameit

Feb 13, 2020
Anyone got a 100% or less? I prefer one from 2* updates ago but I lost everything from formatting.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
I have seen a ton of people ask for this. I was missing many (even though I was 100% in the game), so I parsed the code and found what you had to do to get everything. Have fun being a 100% completest :)
You mention Caits blowjob in "morning help" but game currently has only her doing handjob in that scene. :cry: Hope she returns the favour soon though. :giggle:

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
You mention Caits blowjob in "morning help" but game currently has only her doing handjob in that scene. :cry: Hope she returns the favour soon though. :giggle:
Opps .. Yeah .. HJ. I was doing that from memory .. and I knew she woke you up in a fun way no matter how it happened :)

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Anyone got a 100% or less? I prefer one from 2* updates ago but I lost everything from formatting.
A save is included with every build. It's the file named "1-3-LT1.save" in the "game" folder.

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
So 4.10 is out for 15+ if I've got things right.
If anyone here has played it, what's the update like?

LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
So finally went back to this. I tried it a while ago and didn't get far, Rae's straight jump into sex with no development made me lose interest. I love and want a ton of lewd scenes but still want character with it.

Seeing everyone say how great it was, I tried again and realised I had literally stopped just before everything gets explained, and it all clicked.

I missed our totally as this game is fantastic so far. I love the characters, especially Rae. It's got some good story and character building moments with some pretty sexyy scenes.

It went from "I'm not interested" to "when's the next update?" pretty quick. May have to patron.

Nov 9, 2017
Perhaps it is because I played a lot of RPGs back in the day (and even the admin of a wiki on one) but it is kind of awkward to know more then the MC.
Realms = Many Worlds Theory (D&D has the many world in the Prime Material plane, the realms of Ravenloft, the many realties of the Sliders show, and GURPS Infinite Worlds).
Magic = Authentic Thaumaturgy (an RPG supplement by last updated in 2002) or Clarke's/Nivin's Law depending on how you look at it.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Perhaps it is because I played a lot of RPGs back in the day (and even the admin of a wiki on one) but it is kind of awkward to know more then the MC.
Realms = Many Worlds Theory (D&D has the many world in the Prime Material plane, the realms of Ravenloft, the many realties of the Sliders show, and GURPS Infinite Worlds).
Magic = Authentic Thaumaturgy (an RPG supplement by last updated in 2002) or Clarke's/Nivin's Law depending on how you look at it.
I expect he's familiar with all that. But that doesn't mean he knows how it really is in his world. If you found yourself in his situation, would you just assume that everything is like it is in D&D?

Reactions: DorcasAurelia
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes