Apr 21, 2018
That is weird. I removed my own persistent files from everywhere an after adding yours, all the scenes were unlocked. I would share my persistent file, but it's a bit broken and not fully unlocked. If you can, hop onto the Discord, someone will share their file with you there.
That's fine, I managed to force the game to recognize the scene in the gallery by calling unlock() using console commands.

Reactions: ZanithOne

Atchafalaya

Aug 13, 2017
Honey Select alright but damn is this game something else. Just one example, there are camera movements during many of the sex animations. Yes, you've read that right, the actual mind-blowing and never done before technique of camera movement! Fuck me! It adds to the immersion! Who would have thought?
Seriously, why the hell aren't there more games that use this feature? Of course I don't mean overusing it, so that doesn't become a gimmick. But this game is a prime example of that thing done very right. And that's just the one example.

Last edited:
  • Haha

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I've been wondering this for a bit, but is it really Honey Select? I still play that game now and then when the mood strikes but don't recall ever seeing these animations there. I never had the time nor the patience to mess with the maker, so is it possible that the animations are custom made?

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Hi. Thx For the Work. Sorry for not Spend money but Flat or Game ist easy answer or? sorry for it even for so so caled Rich Germany . HAHA ... OK sorry. You did make a really Good game. Keep it on. Thx for Share it her. I Really like it. Stay well Dude.

Last edited:

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
I saw on the patreon there's a poll about what Lyriel will look like when she's being punished during a dream.
Will there be an alternative where we can treat her nicer, like in the dream where she imagined she was a slave?

Reactions: Real Kreten

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
I saw on the patreon there's a poll about what Lyriel will look like when she's being punished during a dream.
Will there be an alternative where we can treat her nicer, like in the dream where she imagined she was a slave?
The punishment bit will be semi-optional, but just for that dream or is it really "just"? she's a thirsty sub slut who really, really wants it.

Nov 9, 2017
That's one thing most people tend to overlook. A human character existing in the game doesn't automatically mean he or she is from our modern earth, unless explicitly stated by the dev/story. That said, we also don't seem to know much about the MC's background or really what kind of world he lives in (or lived) other than that very short visit earlier in the story, which, to be honest, didn't show us much of anything.
IIRC a common assumption in fiction is that unless blatantly obvious a reader will assume the world has more similarities then differences (The famous Incarnations of Immortality series until you get to "For the Love of Evil" where is it is revealed Satan tricked Chronus into undoing the entire Third Reich means other then magic it was effectively a close analog to world). Besides every human culture has had a concept of alternate worlds - even if those worlds are where the gods dwell or the afterlife

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
IIRC a common assumption in fiction is that unless blatantly obvious a reader will assume the world has more similarities then differences (The famous Incarnations of Immortality series until you get to "For the Love of Evil" where is it is revealed Satan tricked Chronus into undoing the entire Third Reich means other then magic it was effectively a close analog to world). Besides every human culture has had a concept of alternate worlds - even if those worlds are where the gods dwell or the afterlife
In the dark ages (IE late 80's) took a comparative literature class and we were introduced to a psychological phenomenon about reading comprehension. Basically the gist is that every person perceives the same written word differently based on their own personal experience. Even twins perceive the same word differently. I had to do a paper on a book "The Crystal Cave" by: Mary Stewart, and so did 3 other people. We had to answer several questions and write a paper and present the paper on those questions. It was funny how people perceive the same words differently.

Back to your point however, when reading (or listening) any form of communication, people unconsciously apply their own perceptions which flower how they receive the message. Reading, until told otherwise, people apply their own experiences when describing those items not necessarily explained in detail.

Apr 21, 2018
In the dark ages (IE late 80's) took a comparative literature class and we were introduced to a psychological phenomenon about reading comprehension. Basically the gist is that every person perceives the same written word differently based on their own personal experience. Even twins perceive the same word differently. I had to do a paper on a book "The Crystal Cave" by: Mary Stewart, and so did 3 other people. We had to answer several questions and write a paper and present the paper on those questions. It was funny how people perceive the same words differently.

Back to your point however, when reading (or listening) any form of communication, people unconsciously apply their own perceptions which flower how they receive the message. Reading, until told otherwise, people apply their own experiences when describing those items not necessarily explained in detail.
Yeah but I'm sure every one in your class was from our modern earth... or are they?!

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

Is available here -
Changelog:
  • New Lyriel's event
  • New Lyriel's occupation and repeatable activity - 7 mini-events with one mini-lewd
  • New animated lewd for Lyriel
  • Updated TV watching repeatable for Rae - 9 mini-events
  • Ability to change MC's name
  • New sprite engine (only for Lyriel in this release)
Planned release dates:
Beta - August 31 (earlier than usual)
Early Access - September 9
Public - after September 16

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes