ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Why would anyone download a Android game over 2gb? Devs should make Android version smaller with crappy graphics it's a Android they don't need to be HD amazing graphics
There is a compressed Android version. I may discontinue hi-res versions for Android, but it's still possible to install those using ADB.

Do you have to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to trigger the new content? I'm stuck at lewdness 10 and have been grinding for like 60 days. Pretty sure I've seen every variation of library/dishes.
No, you don't. You should have a hint in the love app. If it isn't there, I'd like to see your save.

Same issue here
Same, please PM or post your save, I'll have a look.

Can we get a Mega download for the newest update? One of those shady hosting services just tried to put malware on my computer.
MEGA link would be great. It's the most trustworthy site imo.
MEGA links are available on my Patreon, in the public release post. The thing is, I'm paying for priority traffic on MEGA and free releases tend to use up much more of it. So I prefer folks using other filesharing sites for free releases.

so the new event is just a handy and a blowie? Or is there more?
The lewd stuff, yes.

What happened to this game, man? It used to get pretty decent updates regularly. Like almost every week, it felt like. Now it's been a couple months? Or am I high?
There have been a few releases that were severely delayed, but we're getting back on pace with about two new releases per month.

D

Deleted member 1993195

I can't progress the tv event with lyriel, her intimacy is at 20 and lewdness at 10, what can I do from here ?

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
No, you don't. You should have a hint in the love app. If it isn't there, I'd like to see your save.
Thanks man. I don't know if this helps but LyrielServant1ServiceScheduleQuest.active() is True but Lyriel.get().servant_route.enabled is False and I can't trigger lyriel_servant_1_service_schedule.start

I also couldn't upload files to here so put them on mega:

Wasn't expecting personal service so I signed up as a patron in thanks :D

Ymhir

Oct 8, 2018
Heya, im stucked on watching tv with lyriel, im on 6 lewd but it doesnt go up anymore, and i thin ive watched tv like 40 times now and not more up, can someone help me plz

Ld.Pentaghast

Sep 1, 2017
Is it just me or does anyone else want to know the name of the doujinshi that Lyriel was reading in the library? The art was amazing! Zanith could you provide the title and/or artist, please?

Also, nice update to the game!

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
It always impresses me how differently people interpret these games. To me, Lyriel is the least interesting of the girls, the whole reluctant sub personality doesn' t work for me. It's hard for me to imagine a less sexy setup than "guess I'll have to do my duty". And yet some people love it.

Props to the dev for giving the player the option to reject it. But sadly the followup is that you have to grind even more points and then go back to ask her, hat in hand, to please do the duty-handjob. Would have been great of she came begging for it. But a big part of her personality is that she'd rather make up excuses, I guess.

Last edited:

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Can we get a Mega download for the newest update? One of those shady hosting services just tried to put malware on my computer.
MEGA link would be great. It's the most trustworthy site imo.
Can you add Mega link?
Edit:Links below are out of date, Zanith made a bug fix patch, and they added mega links to the first page of this thread.

For the newest 4.10 public version:
Compressed PC version link.
Hi-Res PC version link.

Just note that Zanith prefers people to download public versions from other file sharing hosts. So only use the mega link if you have to, or if you can't trust the other sites.

Last edited:

Ak0001111

Aug 3, 2017
For the newest 4.10 public version:
Compressed PC version mega link.
Hi-Res PC version mega link.

Just note that Zanith prefers people to download public versions from other file sharing hosts. So only use the mega link if you have to, or if you can't trust the other sites.
Android as well if possible. Speed on the other ones are ridiculously slow. 5 hour estimates. :/

Reactions: Fatjoe698

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
I haven't played since 4.5 but even with the latest 4.10 it still says no more story available and 2/4 girls say nothing to do.
Is this right, has there really been barely any change since then, or is my game just bugged?

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes