Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Apparently higher than 24.

Look, Rae is probably the most sexual of all the ladies, its not going to be ridiculously high. Just keep being intimate and you'll build up the points so you can try. Honestly, I would be very surprised if it was anything over 30.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Apparently higher than 24.

Look, Rae is probably the most sexual of all the ladies, its not going to be ridiculously high. Just keep being intimate and you'll build up the points so you can try. Honestly, I would be very surprised if it was anything over 30.
Evidently, but i have completed everything else and have not yet determined any way to further her intimacy in the current build, unless i am missing some glaringly obvious chat option

D

Deleted member 1993195

Heya, im stucked on watching tv with lyriel, im on 6 lewd but it doesnt go up anymore, and i thin ive watched tv like 40 times now and not more up, can someone help me plz
Same here, last patch doesn't help.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
OK, so no sex with Cait as of yet and I can only get Lyriel to 19 of 20 lewdness. Am I missing something? (yes, I searched this forum).

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
Just finished the new update, pretty good.
I've said before, but I like the way you lead the relationships for each character with their personalities, and the events are not too rushed nor slow in a way to be boring, because always something is happening in the meantime.

Also, now that I think you have the "full cast" do you plan adding more characters? Like more side events with other characters and stuff.

And what are your plans with the main quest?

Ld.Pentaghast

Sep 1, 2017
I think Zanith plans on adding at least one more character, since MC Sister´s room is still locked [the one before the bathroom with the shower]. As far as the other rooms in the house, I suspect there will be a dream sequence unlocking them, like the one that happened with the big bathroom downstairs.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ZanithOne and Kiwo

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
i remember Rae sometimes makes breakfast nude with just an apron
True, that's great. She's still wearing panties though. I'm thinking something like Naomi lounging on the couch watching TV, or sitting in the kitchen drinking like she usually does but completely naked.

I think Zanith plans on adding at least one more character, since MC Sister´s room is still locked [the one before the bathroom with the shower]. As far as the other rooms in the house, I suspect there will be a dream sequence unlocking them, like the one that happened with the big bathroom downstairs.
I think the room next door to Naomi is another bedroom too.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ZanithOne and -Hex-
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes