Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'm happy to see an update with more Lyriel and Naomi. I have to admit, I didn't like Lyriel at first, but now she is growing on me. I'm still wondering when the other rooms will be available. I really liked the wine scene with Rae, I don't know if that was apart of this update or the last, but it felt refreshing and also sad. I also like the movie night scenes with Rae.

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hmmmmm...should I start the new game from the begining and playing until this update? When I'm checking the gallery there was alot of missing scenes and when I look into the hint, I found out those are previous story that have be add later and no way to unlock them beside start over

Reactions: Alchoto

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Hmmmmm...should I start the new game from the begining and playing until this update? When I'm checking the gallery there was alot of missing scenes and when I look into the hint, I found out those are previous story that have be add later and no way to unlock them beside start over
You could if you want, or you could also wait until the gallery mod has been updated. It's up to your personal preference if you want to make a new game or not.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
My current hint for Lyriel says to talk to her when she's cleaning the library, but I've never seen her in there before. Am I missing a step?

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
I just downloaded the new update but i cant trigger any new events.
The girls app shows for lyriel to talk to naomi in the kitchen, but she never appears there.
And in naomi's app screen tells me to continue her guide training but i cant seem to trigger that either,when talking to her in her room in the evening she just says not now
Any help would be appreciated

Last edited:

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
Is it just me that the compressed version constantly throws errors through selection dialogues? Also, during latest sex scenes (two or three versions back) i always get Naomi cunnilingus scene, independently who I am with.... So basically I have not been able to see any new ones ... Could someone share a save and persistent for complete playthrough, this version or the one before, so I can check is depedent on that or a bug somehow...??

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
seeing sex in the changelogs = happy perv noices
actually only bj and hj scenes = sad perv noices
same feeling lol, should have a special tag for fuck when it is added, instead of another sex scene is added and it will be thighjob or something :p
I kept doing lewdness, skipping 3-4 days to get to kitchen and increase, but 18 is max right?

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes