ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
To all people experiencing issue with "lewdness too low" when trying to talk to Lyriel to continue the quest. This is a bug, the fix will be up soon.

Thanks man. I don't know if this helps but LyrielServant1ServiceScheduleQuest.active() is True but Lyriel.get().servant_route.enabled is False and I can't trigger lyriel_servant_1_service_schedule.start

I also couldn't upload files to here so put them on mega: Mega

Wasn't expecting personal service so I signed up as a patron in thanks :D
So this was very weird. Did you get any errors when loading/saving before? The thing is, your save wasn't properly migrated, and yet it had all the quests started. Anyway, please try this one -

Reactions: vehemental

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018

This is a patch for PC/Mac versions. If you already got r1 and are stuck after denying Lyriel, get it. Full fixed builds are uploading.

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
To all people experiencing issue with "lewdness too low" when trying to talk to Lyriel to continue the quest. This is a bug, the fix will be up soon.

So this was very weird. Did you get any errors when loading/saving before? The thing is, your save wasn't properly migrated, and yet it had all the quests started. Anyway, please try this one - Mega
Not that I can remember, I'm usually pretty good about giving up and starting over instead of just hitting Ignore/Rollback. I started playing in 0.4.3 and I'm pretty sure this was still my original save. That worked tho, thanks!

ryusai

Apr 10, 2018
Restarted the game from the beginning (never did it before, and I have been following this game and playing the same savegame before Cait was introduced). It is really nice to see the differents improvements since the beginning, especially the intro.
I wonder if the closet will get some use later ? *wink wink* *nudge nudge*

Makes me wonder if any of the girls, current or future, have exhibitionist leanings and would be found around the house nude with enough lewdness points.
Girls with high lewdness points could be more proactive in asking favors (or getting them by force, don't you think Naomi ?). Hell, it could lead to lesbianism if the MC doesn't give in to their urges (Rae would be definitely up to it, I don't think Naomi would, Cait is a sub and Lyriel... Well I can't say).
In order to trigger these events, there could be a hidden variable, incrementing by 1 every day without sex ?

Fantastic game so far ZanithOne, you're working hard on it and it shows ! Best of luck and courage to you, and I hope you have as much fun as developing it that I have fun playing it (y)

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Eh, I can't see the girls exhibiting exhibitionist tendencies outside of events. Although I do think that the girls should get out of their clothes more often. Prime example, morning visits from Cait.

Rickster6

Jan 23, 2019
Ok not sure as to just what is going on right now but,,, I can't seem to download anything from any source and Mediafire is saying that the upload was corrupted!

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Ok not sure as to just what is going on right now but,,, I can't seem to download anything from any source and Mediafire is saying that the upload was corrupted!
Oh, it looks like android compressed is still uploading. Mediafire lets one post the links even before the file finished uploading, so I did just that. :whistle: It should be available in about 10 minutes.

Reactions: Fatjoe698

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
For the newest 4.10 public version:
Compressed PC version mega link.
Hi-Res PC version mega link.

Just note that Zanith prefers people to download public versions from other file sharing hosts. So only use the mega link if you have to, or if you can't trust the other sites.
Thanks for the Mega link. If Zanith prefers people download from other file sharing hosts then Zanith should ensure that Nopy doesn't fail 10 times when trying to download it.
Anything above 1GB and nopy just shits the bed
Edit: i already have the file from mega downloaded, took 6 minutes

Last edited:

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Maxed her lewdness at 18. Not sure what the cross over was with Cait.

Last edited:

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Thanks for the Mega link. If Zanith prefers people download from other file sharing hosts then Zanith should ensure that Nopy doesn't fail 10 times when trying to download it.
Anything above 1GB and nopy just shits the bed
Edit: i already have the file from mega downloaded, took 6 minutes
It looks like Zanith made a patch for that version that you just downloaded. And they updated the current links here to include the new mega links as well.

Reactions: Spyderwraith

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I have Rae's intimacy at 24 and it still tells me it is too low when discussing the Anal scene, just how high is it supposed to be?

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes