DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
I'm guessing the "stupid movie" Lyriel mentions seeing is Clueless, because she leans hard into using "Like" and "Whatever" in her speech during the dishwashing scenes. I found it jarring that she was using "Like" once a sentence at that point. But then she's back to a non-valley girl vernacular in her pre-existing repeatable scenes, like breakfast or television watching.

Apr 21, 2018
what's the code for the thing in the space dream?
It is in one of the other rooms in the dream, you need to go to that room first (IRRC it is her bedroom); highly recommend saving at the start of the dream, as there appears to be missable scenes in that part of the game and that dream is non-repeatable!

Reactions: X2Z

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
It is in one of the other rooms in the dream, you need to go to that room first (IRRC it is her bedroom); highly recommend saving at the start of the dream, as there appears to be missable scenes in that part of the game and that dream is non-repeatable!
I thought you can repeat it using the Dreamer Pro Plus app on the cell phone.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I think the code is different each time you start a new dream. Like if you save at the start of the dream, run through it, get the code and load the save, you can use the code. But if you go through the dream, wake up, go through the day and use the app on the phone, the code changes.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
You can re-enable the dream from the phone as many times as you like.
I think the code is different each time you start a new dream. Like if you save at the start of the dream, run through it, get the code and load the save, you can use the code. But if you go through the dream, wake up, go through the day and use the app on the phone, the code changes.
It's per playthrough, you're meant to dream it a few times but many people seem to prefer loading a save.

kanatik_

Oct 13, 2019
Both codes are generated once when dream's hidden quest is started and then remain the same for the rest of the game

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Any news for 4.10?
Funny you should ask, I was just uploading the public version everywhere. And it's now up!

Was wondering if you choose some random hentai for cait or if those are some you like cause mda starou is some patrician taste
Perhaps

Not much time, so i just leave this here:
Error after seeing Cait reading manga
This has been fixed for a while now. You sure you have a proper r3 version? In any case, you should get the latest public one now.

Jul 15, 2019
Why would anyone download a Android game over 2gb? Devs should make Android version smaller with crappy graphics it's a Android they don't need to be HD amazing graphics

Jan 28, 2018
This has been fixed for a while now. You sure you have a proper r3 version? In any case, you should get the latest public one now.
Yeah, i was at the real r3 (at least thats what i think). But i used a gallery unlocker from r1, maybe that was why its back again? well anyway i will try with the new public build and see if it happens again. Thanks for looking into it!

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes