SilhouetteR

Jul 5, 2020
I'm new to the game and I am really fascinated by the story and animations. Just curious and wondering is there any chance to get those girls' HS cards?

• Angry
Reactions: ryusai

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
I'm stuck at 20/19. Can't seem to get that last lust point.
There are no repeatable events yet that don't have their own limit on lewdness. Everyone should be able to get to 18; beyond that you have to have saved up on some one-time events that don't have their own event-specific lewdness limit.

Fortunately, nothing yet is gated on Lyriel having a lewdness above 11.

no_name9u

Jan 19, 2020
What does Rae's shirt/panties look like in her room? I've been tapping in the bed and squinting my eyes and I still cannot get it for the phone gallery

Arassei

May 28, 2019
I guess it's a bug : lewdness at 6 and the watch tv thing doesn't give any lewdness anymore...
And there is nothing else with her who give lewdness.

ZanithOne any idea ?

Last edited:

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
I guess it's a bug : lewdness at 6 and the watch tv thing doesn't give any lewdness anymore...
Once you have gotten Lyriel's lewdness to 6 and intimacy to 12, you should be able to get the dishwashing scenes. The in-game guide should mention this.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
A little heads-up. I've published another State of the Game post. It's a long-form development update, so have a look if you're interested in the game's direction.

Maxed her lewdness at 18. Not sure what the cross over was with Cait was.
Her lewdness doesn't matter beyond 12 or so right now. There will be more ways to get it higher. The crossover event is when Cait comes in to grab some books when Lyriel's cleaning the library. There should be a hint in the love app.

I have Rae's intimacy at 24 and it still tells me it is too low when discussing the Anal scene, just how high is it supposed to be?
Should be 25

Same here, last patch doesn't help.
i'm stuck with "watch tv with lyriel when rae's in the room". I repeated the scene and there's nothing new. any help?
I just downloaded the new update but i cant trigger any new events.
The girls app shows for lyriel to talk to naomi in the kitchen, but she never appears there.
And in naomi's app screen tells me to continue her guide training but i cant seem to trigger that either,when talking to her in her room in the evening she just says not now
Any help would be appreciated
Please either post your save here or PM it to me. Could be another trigger disappearing.

So is it possible to have sex with Lyriel or are we stuck at getting a blowjob? Zanith's answer two pages back was a bit ambiguous :p
Only HJ/BJ for now. I'm somewhat of an adherent of the "sex progression" thing. There was a cool word/phrase for it used on this here very forum in one of the more popular "pet peeve" threads, but I can't find it right now. Anyway! For Cait/Lyr, it's non-PIV sex acts first. And I talk about it more in the SotG post linked in the beginning of this post.

OK, so no sex with Cait as of yet and I can only get Lyriel to 19 of 20 lewdness. Am I missing something? (yes, I searched this forum).
Yes, and yes. Further +lewdness activities will be available later.

Just finished the new update, pretty good.
I've said before, but I like the way you lead the relationships for each character with their personalities, and the events are not too rushed nor slow in a way to be boring, because always something is happening in the meantime.
Thank you, I try my best to keep the stories and personalities reasonably interlinked. Not always the easiest thing as I'm committed to letting players play out girls' individual stories in whatever order, but what can you do.

Also, now that I think you have the "full cast" do you plan adding more characters? Like more side events with other characters and stuff.

And what are your plans with the main quest?
As for additional characters, it depends. There probably will be more one-off characters like the sex droid and the like, but I really should be working on the main story and primary characters first and foremost.

My current hint for Lyriel says to talk to her when she's cleaning the library, but I've never seen her in there before. Am I missing a step?
This event should only be available after Lyriel starts washing dishes and cleaning library. The library activity is in the evening.

Is it just me that the compressed version constantly throws errors through selection dialogues? Also, during latest sex scenes (two or three versions back) i always get Naomi cunnilingus scene, independently who I am with.... So basically I have not been able to see any new ones ... Could someone share a save and persistent for complete playthrough, this version or the one before, so I can check is depedent on that or a bug somehow...??
Is this an official or unofficial version? I'm using a slightly modified renpy engine, and I am adding more modifications to it. If you are using something like joyplay or however this thing is called, it won't work, full stop.

Played 4.10 after 4.7 and feel a little bit like plot pace is too slow. It's understandable that with more characters and branches the same quantity of content is distributed between them and not pointed just forward, but my whimsical mind can't be in peace.
I am not totally happy with the pace of development either, that's why I've added an artist and a writer to the team. We are doing better now, but I still can't really keep up with everything, unfortunately.

It must be a bug with my save. I kept repeating the same scenes over and over again, but when I tried Zanith's save file I got a new event and it was at 20 Intimacy / 10 Lewdness.
And there is nothing else with her who give lewdness.
Please post or PM me your save, I'll have a look.

Last edited:

verconic69

Mar 3, 2020
Just read your State of the Game post. I really love these kinds of posts as they tell us a lot about the state of the game. Please take breaks if you feel tired of making the game. You have been really awesome at delivering great content.

Also to Jess, welcome! I am excited to see more of your work.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes