hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I'm aware, the hw_video only matters when the movie_cutscene is used to display the video, right? It's enabled by default in any case, it just doesn't seem to do anything for movie sprites.
True is the default but I didn't know if you had it disabled in some way. All of my builds have it set to False because I ran into some issues early on with some devices not playing videos properly/app crashes with it enabled on some games. Those may have been device specific issues and not the fault of RenPy per se, I don't know. I'm not sure of when or where HW acceleration is applied, it may be the case that HW decode is only implemented for certain forms of video displayables.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The game may follow the standard H-game progression of scenes, but only very loosely; Rae was blowing us before we even knew her name, and I don't think Naomi ever has. If she did I don't remember it.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
The game may follow the standard H-game progression of scenes, but only very loosely; Rae was blowing us before we even knew her name, and I don't think Naomi ever has. If she did I don't remember it.
HJ and boobjobs .. not blow jobs to my recollection.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
ZanithOne

The English in the game is quite good. There are a few mistakes still -- mostly typos I expect, like 'suple' instead of 'supple'. If you'd like I can compile a small list next time I do a playthrough.

Eistail

Jun 23, 2020
came for the fap - got it almost instantly... but... i dont know first time i stayed for the story lul tbh had this never befor! I am so fcking exited how it keeps going! please keep it up!
and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I swear to God my heart was Melting! aaawww sooo cuuuuteeee :D

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
just found and completed whats currently released in 1 sitting... can't wait for next update. Any idea when that might be?

WaywardMage

Mar 18, 2019
Compressed Android build cannot be installed. Android 10. Huawei P20 Pro. Straight away says, "App can't be installed."
Happened to me so let me give you an example why

Say you downloaded GAME and GAME is 3GB.
Your internal space is 16gb however your external SD you added is 64GB.
Your internal is 14 out of 16GB filled whereas your added 64GB is 100% empty.
GAME will not install because it's using the internal.
GAME cannot be 16/16GB filled and the last gig to the external.

Shift stuff around.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I didn't try this game untill now not sure why just didn't but had seen it mentioned so thought I'd give it a try really glad I did as I have just played the game and really really enjoyed it all except for one scene.
Not really knocking it or the game its just a slight niggle if i'm honest but I just couldn't enjoy it.

The scene I mean in Naomi's second dream it's not that I didn't like the dice game or even the idea of giving Naomi cunnilingus.
but the way its writen it dosn't seem right In the first dream its the MC that is in the room with her as you would expect.

However the writing makes it seem like in the secound dream its just a cunjured character of Naomi's that the MC inhabits for that dream and if you don't follow the dream to the end but say just take the coin its confirmed that it's not the MC but a diffrent charcter he is trying to control. even the discription at the start implys its not the MC's body.

That whole dream comes across as more a mix of voyeurism and possessions rather than the MC entering a dream he was invited too so when the MC is licking Naomi's pussy he is and then again he isn't.
That also means that even though Naomi invited the MC to her dream for a spot of cunnilingus she didn't actually fancy the MC enough to have him do it in person so cujured up somebody else instead that she could visually look at rather than look at the MC.

And she was actually useing him kinda like a guy sitting on his hand untill his hand and wrist are numb just so it didn't feel like he was the one wanking himself.
IE. she gets licked out in her dream but its not her having to imagine exactly how a bloke is doing it.

It just seems a little too odd for me to enjoy it If that makes any sence at all.
And so I can't enjoy that particular scene but as I said thats just a minor issue for me the reast of the game sofar is blooming marvellous

look forward to more of it great work Dev.

Just Sayin.

Reactions: ZanithOne
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes