DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
I think I played this a while back and I remembered thinking that the elf was too much of a bitch to be redeemable. But I replayed it recently and either her asshole factor was reduced or I'm misremembering things. Can anyone fill me in on this matter?
Maybe you had a bad day ?

Zhalt

Oct 17, 2017
Official compressed has same size as high resolution one, which doesn't make sense. And the other compressed link leads to nothing, post is not there.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Official compressed has same size as high resolution one, which doesn't make sense. And the other compressed link leads to nothing, post is not there.
Edit: Link is currently dead (see post below)
A House In The Rift [v0.5.0r1] Zanith

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.05 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.73 GB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Mega Killed my account, so i'm treing to re-upload all the games i compressed
I hate the way mega bans accounts without any warning, it's happened to me and it was a pain in the ass replacing all the dead links.

• Sad
Reactions: FFTW

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
I hate the way mega bans accounts without any warning, it's happened to me and it was a pain in the ass replacing all the dead links.
It sure is, i had more than 200 GB in that account of Compressed Games, plus Mods, it's been almos 3 days to do a fraction of those games, and without much sleep, due to some BS copyrights.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Would be fun if we could have the sister or Aunt as the last girl, but you have choose to only have 5 girls so it was out of the window. But I think it would be great if later you allowing MC to have ability to transport outside of his house alone and at his will to interact with them and having sex as side characters that could be visit frequently
It's all planned, but I'm unhappy with the pace of development in general, so right now my first priority is getting updates out on time, and packing more content into each one.

That would be a shame, I've been looking forward to the dwarf girl too. If you did stop at five what would become of the last bedroom?
Could become a holodeck idk.

new characters will appear next update or later ? :)
You mean the 6th char (if she's arriving at all)? No, if I'm going for the 6th char, she's going to arrive a couple of months down the line. Lyri's and Cait's story advancements come first.

Can't wait for the next update.
Does anyone know when it's supposed to be realised ?
0.5.1 goes into early access later today and will become public in a week.

Hmm, not super keen on Yona so far. She's too... stoic? Passive? The lack of reaction to suddenly being teleported to a magic void house is off-putting. I don't have much grip yet on what her personality really is.
That means I did my job well :whistle:

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
hi i looked at the help for the items on the opening, but it seems that it is not up to date so while searching for the newest ones i used a bit of my time to make some screenshots for everyone that has trouble with the hidden items (highlighted in the red circle):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hope this helps someone
Can you pack the pictures into a pdf file. You have the original one
Many thanks!!

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Succubus, Witch, Amazon Pirate, Elf... Orc was not what I was expecting next. To me, she's too similar in role to Naomi, "big strong girl, but this one is green".

I had actually figured you might bring in someone from his world soon. I thought the sister's friend or her mother might show up with the Pool. I also thought you might revisit the Video Game Waifu.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Lol. Lyriel took so long to get their first lewd scene, yet Yona gets hers literally the patch after.
While its not repeatable, I do agree....Lyr and Cait content is coming slow as fuck and then yona comes in and hers goes from 0-100 in 1 sec flat. Doesn't matter though...won't let it stop me from playing :cool:
ANyone else find the lyr and cait crossover event adorable with their awkwardenss?? :love::LOL:

Reactions: Duergh

Redgrave66

Jan 28, 2018
The side activity for Lyriel: (Offer an alternative when she's cleaning the bathtub) Doesn't trigger for me, but i've done everything else i can. Anyone able to help with this little problem?

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
The side activity for Lyriel: (Offer an alternative when she's cleaning the bathtub) Doesn't trigger for me, but i've done everything else i can. Anyone able to help with this little problem?
I had the same problem, but eventually it worked. IIRC you need her to wash the tub several times, the second time she takes off her shirt, I think the prompt was something like "I have an idea", or something like that.

On another note, I love Lyriel's clumsy "advances" and attempts at dirty talk, just sooo frickin' awkward.

Reactions: ZanithOne
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes