verconic69

Mar 3, 2020
I like that Naomi and Yona are getting along. They could bring in the parts we don't usually see of Naomi and flesh out Yona in one go.

Great work.

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
Lol. Lyriel took so long to get their first lewd scene, yet Yona gets hers literally the patch after.
Part of the reason why I stopped supporting. Game is great and I'll likely start supporting again in the future, but I feel like Cait and Lyriel got kind of put to the back end for the new character and Naomi stuff as of recent.

Of course I'm sure some of the supporters prefer Yona and Naomi getting the spotlight, so to each their own.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Part of the reason why I stopped supporting. Game is great and I'll likely start supporting again in the future, but I feel like Cait and Lyriel got kind of put to the back end for the new character and Naomi stuff as of recent.

Of course I'm sure some of the supporters prefer Yona and Naomi getting the spotlight, so to each their own.
I'm sure a lot of supporters aren't quite so picky about the content they are getting right now and instead focus on the whole "I like this product, I want to see more of it" and just consume the content as they go. That's not intended as sass, mind you. I just think that even if I had the disposable income to support the game, I still wouldn't consider the addition of a character (and their content) as a negative. At worst, it's, like, neutral?

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
i saw the femdom tag is it so that i can be sub if i want in this game or is it most for doms? am a su btw xD sorry for bothering you about it hope your staying safe and have a good day :)

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
i saw the femdom tag is it so that i can be sub if i want in this game or is it most for doms? am a su btw xD sorry for bothering you about it hope your staying safe and have a good day :)
Uhh... You know, I can't really think of a single instance of FemDom. There's a footjob where you're lying down and she's standing, but there's not really an atmosphere of subbing/domming there.

I wouldn't say it outright is MaleDom, but I guess it does lean more that way, yeah.

EDIT Wait, Naomi is pretty bossy in bed, I guess it might be referring to that?

Reactions: dark_dragon7

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
Uhh... You know, I can't really think of a single instance of FemDom. There's a footjob where you're lying down and she's standing, but there's not really an atmosphere of subbing/domming there.

I wouldn't say it outright is MaleDom, but I guess it does lean more that way, yeah.

EDIT Wait, Naomi is pretty bossy in bed, I guess it might be referring to that?
Quite, the scene in the bathroom and the scene in her room (the nursing) are indeed very "femdom" then again the other are more neutral with the latest one being more maledom (ish) Other than that yeah it's neutral

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I still don't get why people don't like Yona, yeah, she is an orc, big and strong, look like naomi, but so far, she is a really nice character, is nice to see her personality (that is complete different of naomi), someone that think was strong, all powerful, now because she lost that fight, being complete broken. Zanith's writing is always good, i understand that some people don't like big and muscular females (or something that is not human), but hey, you need to apreciate her writing, just give a shot, who knows, maybe you can like her.

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Loving the updates but i feel like the Yona sex scene was very rushed tho im not complaining i love amazonian type of wemen
But still .... Cait takes forever to be "loved" dont really care about the efl :ROFLMAO: .
Keep going strong Dev its a really nice game (y):giggle:

DracoFlaco

Feb 14, 2018
Tbh for me content is content, I like all the girls here so I'm happy with anything. I also kinda keep their personalities in a certain way? Cait is a lot more shy than Naomi and Yona, so imo her getting a sex scene takes quite some time since it needs a "bonding" period. Even tho rn we're quite far in the relationship with her and it could happen at any time.

And Lyriel.... well, she was quite hostile when she just arrived and even now there's still some distance between mc and her, sometimes rushing/forcing a sex scene doesn't make sense personality wise and I think the game does this decently?

Well, everything takes time. I'm just happy this game just isn't dropped like a lot of other good games

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes