MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Tbh for me content is content, I like all the girls here so I'm happy with anything. I also kinda keep their personalities in a certain way? Cait is a lot more shy than Naomi and Yona, so imo her getting a sex scene takes quite some time since it needs a "bonding" period. Even tho rn we're quite far in the relationship with her and it could happen at any time.

And Lyriel.... well, she was quite hostile when she just arrived and even now there's still some distance between mc and her, sometimes rushing/forcing a sex scene doesn't make sense personality wise and I think the game does this decently?

Well, everything takes time. I'm just happy this game just isn't dropped like a lot of other good games
I'm with you, I actually appreciate the characters having their distinct personalities and would rather keep it that way. There is tons of smut on this site that you can get to without the build-up, so I don't see the point of coming here and complaining. Not saying the complaints aren't valid, I just see them as incredibly silly. Same goes for the complaints along the lines of "I liked all the content up until this patch, no more money from me", which is just...

I dunno. I'm just gobsmacked. I'll admit, that was a bit of a strawman, but the point stands.

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

ButterB22

Jan 8, 2020
What part is the femdom trigger. I don't want to go that route but every time I try and not go that route I end up doing it. is there a guide that helps with that or no?

grumbles097

Jan 19, 2020
I sometimes have a problem with the animations not looping, they just do a single cycle then stop, even though I can still click through the dialogue as normal. It usually happens with the scene with Rae in her apron in the kitchen. It seems to be an intermittent problem, so I can't figure it out. Usually the animation works, sometimes it doesn't. Is there a way I can fix it without starting over? A House In The Rift is the only Ren'py game I have that does this. I have my save file here.

Reactions: JRKO

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
What part is the femdom trigger. I don't want to go that route but every time I try and not go that route I end up doing it. is there a guide that helps with that or no?
it doesn't work like that, there is no "route" in this game, some scenes (very few tbh) are just more femdom than others .

runz

Mar 3, 2018
why everytime i load my save on previous version the reply scenes is lock?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
i can't seem to find the compress download link can someone help me to locate it pls?
The only compressed version currently available is the Official compressed linked in the OP
Official Compressed:
Win/Linux: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
If you wanted the Unofficial compressed released by JokerLeader (which was posted here) then you will have to wait for it to be reuploaded, the link is dead because JokerLeader had his mega account banned.

Reactions: cgleco

combige

Jun 30, 2017
ZanithOne, have you planned adding plot-wise content (etherwalkings, deamon-wars) before 0.5.5 or 0.6.0? I like girls and all but wanna accumulate them in favor for some real deal.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
At first I didn't really like Yona since having one big muscle chick(Naomi) is more than enough for me but after this update I think she is great. :love: Her "wifely duty" attitude to sex made her sex scene feel like free use situation and god it was hot, can't wait for more of that. I guess with time she will become more normal but for now out of the girls in the game I want Yonas content the most. :giggle:

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes