voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
How About new Costumes for the girls for daily life. :)
If would be nice, but it would also be a massive pain in the ass for Zanith will very little return on investment. Sure, if would be great to see Rae walking around the house in a bikini or Lyriel in a French maid's costume, or Cait dressed up like a cheerleader, and to have control of that, but if would require creating different versions of each scene for each outfit combination. Not only is that a ton of work, it would also necessitate a massive increase in an already large file size.

I can live with the static outfits (although that Cait as a cheerleader does sound pretty...).

Groundlbr

Jul 5, 2017
Apparently not everyone is enthused about Yona. She's already become one of my favorites. I had admittedly lost interest in the game after all the focus on Lyriel. Her constant pissy mood doesn't do it for me. Now I'm looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: Vanderer

Jubileu01

May 17, 2020
Apparently not everyone is enthused about Yona. She's already become one of my favorites. I had admittedly lost interest in the game after all the focus on Lyriel. Her constant pissy mood doesn't do it for me. Now I'm looking forward to the next update.
I never liked Naomi, so for me Yona is the perfect muscle girl.

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
So I finished playing through the update.
Pretty clever to set up multi-girl events like that, made me play through Cait's storyline so I could get the Lyriel stuff.
The events were fun, the character interaction was pretty good, even if I would've liked to be more affectionate with Lyriel but that can come later I guess

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

Redgrave66

Jan 28, 2018
I had the same problem, but eventually it worked. IIRC you need her to wash the tub several times, the second time she takes off her shirt, I think the prompt was something like "I have an idea", or something like that.

On another note, I love Lyriel's clumsy "advances" and attempts at dirty talk, just sooo frickin' awkward.
Been trying non stop but she doesn't even take her shirt off, it's always the same scene

Redgrave66

Jan 28, 2018
Also how do you trigger the new event with Cait and Lyriel, they are never in the library together in my game

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Also how do you trigger the new event with Cait and Lyriel, they are never in the library together in my game
You need to get far enough through Lyriel's story (and probably Cait's too), is the app telling you they should be there yet?

Redgrave66

Jan 28, 2018
You need to get far enough through Lyriel's story (and probably Cait's too), is the app telling you they should be there yet?
Well the app says that i am at the end of their route for the current version, and additional activities has none currently available for both of them as well

Redgrave66

Jan 28, 2018
I also never got the scene with Lyriel at the pool since no one other then Yona goes there in my game, so idk what the hell is going on

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
I also never got the scene with Lyriel at the pool since no one other then Yona goes there in my game, so idk what the hell is going on
Definitely sounds like your game is bugged. Getting the feeling there's something very wrong with the tub scene.

Xelhmar

Jun 20, 2020
cait's cute shes tied with lyriel for me
rae is probably one of my personal favorites.
i can't really feel attracted to Naomi because she reminds me to much of one of my IRL aunts so i feel akward whenever it gets to snu snu.
i've not unlocked Yona yet.
kinda sad that Cait hasn't really had any progress in terms of content despite being the third character.

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
You have to get the library scene with her and Caitlin first. Sorry, I don't know any specific way to trigger it.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
... but with different role
Well...because she is not a green naomi, both look like the same (both big and strong) but did you read any of her dialoges? Is the same way that telling that twins are both the same, they look the same, but they act complete different. Just because one character look alike another, don't mean that we cannot have both of them, if they are exactly the same way, yeah i agree with the hate, but so far, they are not, just read her dialogues first.
who said both exactly the same? seems like you didnt even read my post :FacePalm:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
who said both exactly the same? seems like you didnt even read my post :FacePalm:
From your own post "we are here seeing green naomi with mask"
Did i not read your post or you don't understand what you write? Or now you are saying again "comparing something physical with non-physical" since what you said is absolute physical? I understand that you dislike her, but at least, try argue better. The dev is really good, and if you put some good criticism, he will probally thank you for that, but just saying "hey, i don't like her because there is already someone that look like her" don't help in any possible way.

MisterDan

Feb 20, 2019
Yona's backstory, personality and behaviour is quite different from Naomi. The only real similarity is that they are strong and muscular women.

I like how Yona is trying to figure out her place and come to grips with her past. It will be interesting how things progress.

I don't like how the dev is doing it though. That way she goes about finding her place is not befitting a warrior.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes