AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
any can share patreon codes?
There is 2 ways to search for that, the first one is the first page, under Patreon codes (just click in the blur), the second is use the search button. Always look for this 2 first.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
" Lyriel/Cait crossover event " threesome in the future?
I'm sure we'll be getting plenty of threesomes when the girls are advanced enough. So far things are still pretty early with most of them, though I don't think it would be at all out of place to have something now; I can just imagine Rae teaching Cait some of her tricks, would really love a double blowjob scene with the two of them. And Cait and Lyriel have clearly been talking about things, so the two of them together probably wouldn't be that out of place either.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I am late to this and I might be in the minority here and get a lot of hate for this but, I personally hate the orc girl. Why out of all the races did the dev need to add that? Like I said it is just me and my personal preference, I can't stand orc girls, or orcs in general. So I will probably go back to a save before unlocking her just to avoid her. Was hoping for something else like a catgirl or wolfgirl or any other kind of girl but an orc.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I am late to this and I might be in the minority here and get a lot of hate for this but, I personally hate the orc girl. Why out of all the races did the dev need to add that? Like I said it is just me and my personal preference, I can't stand orc girls, or orcs in general. So I will probably go back to a save before unlocking her just to avoid her. Was hoping for something else like a catgirl or wolfgirl or any other kind of girl but an orc.
Yeah, don't do that. You can ignore her after she's joined, but the girls joining events are part of the main story, if you don't do them you won't be able to advance that.

Reactions: User1230

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
believe me, if hate for Yona is the minority, its a LARGE minority if you read back through the posts when she was introduced. Many, many, people don't like or want her for various reasons.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
I don't mind the race (or species), but it's not sexy when women are big. That's why Naomi has been my least favourite of the previous girls and now orc is the same size.

MisterDan

Feb 20, 2019
believe me, if hate for Yona is the minority, its a LARGE minority if you read back through the posts when she was introduced. Many, many, people don't like or want her for various reasons
Unfortunately it is always the focal minority that dominates these discussions. We have seen very little of her so far so be patient.

For comparison, I found the succubus annoying AF in the beginning, but she grew on me. Same goes for big pirate lady, until we actually got into her backstory I did not find here that interesting. Let's give Yona a chance and see how things progress.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes