HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Unfortunately it is always the focal minority that dominates these discussions. We have seen very little of her so far so be patient.

For comparison, I found the succubus annoying AF in the beginning, but she grew on me. Same goes for big pirate lady, until we actually got into her backstory I did not find here that interesting. Let's give Yona a chance and see how things progress.
being patient wont make her any more attractive to me. I don't like huge muscle jocks. I find her to be a pleasant personality (unlike Naomi) but want to have no sexual contact with her - time and dialog will not change that. She's unattractive to me and always will be. She might be my friend but I'll never want to bang her..... and unless I missed something that's kind of the point of hentai games in general.

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
being patient wont make her any more attractive to me. I don't like huge muscle jocks. I find her to be a pleasant personality (unlike Naomi) but want to have no sexual contact with her - time and dialog will not change that. She's unattractive to me and always will be. She might be my friend but I'll never want to bang her..... and unless I missed something that's kind of the point of hentai games in general.
You could just turn on the skip through unseen text option in the settings and press tab on her story events. You'll probably miss a lot of the story but at least you wont ever hit a point where you can't progress any of the other girls. If you're really adamant about not wanting to see her naked then you could just entirely ignore her content since the dev said you'll be able to get through the game without doing any of a girls personal story stuff and still get an ending (it just wont be the good ending). Nobody is holding a gun to your head and making you jerk off to Yona so I think the best option would be to just play through her content and skip through the sex scenes that way you don't miss any important story events later in the game.

Reactions: rrapa

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
It's frustrating that the orc already have vaginal sex scenes while the elf and the mage don't have any after all this time (except in dreams for the elf)
Things kind of have to move slow with Cait and Lyriel because of their personality types. I think the dev said next update is Lyriel focused which is great but to me it seems like Cait has been mostly forgotten about. Hopefully the final girl gets brought to the house quickly so we can move on from the intro quests and have more focused events for the other girls

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Things kind of have to move slow with Cait and Lyriel because of their personality types. I think the dev said next update is Lyriel focused which is great but to me it seems like Cait has been mostly forgotten about. Hopefully the final girl gets brought to the house quickly so we can move on from the intro quests and have more focused events for the other girls
I don't think you can really say she's been forgotten when she's been in at least one scene of one sort or another in basically every update since she was introduced.

Reactions: rrapa and Cierne

Ghoul26

Jan 4, 2018
I'm almost done with the game in version 0.4.14r1 and I don't get the Halloween event.
How does the event start?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I don't think you can really say she's been forgotten when she's been in at least one scene of one sort or another in basically every update since she was introduced.
Maybe not forgotten, but if she does not really moves forward during them, those scene become a bit meaningless.

Reactions: HansDampf788

verconic69

Mar 3, 2020
Add me to the camp that like Yona. She still isn't as good as the other characters but she has tons of potential. I remember when everyone hated Lyriel but now she seems to be liked by everyone. I can see the same thing happening to Yona.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Here's the thing I actually like Naomi and find her attractive. I have no problems with muscular girls and find them very attractive as well. The thing with Yona is like I said a personal thing where I absolutely don't like orc girls. It is the specie that is a problem for me. Any other kind of girl would have been fine, like I said catgirl, wolfgirl, foxgirl, you get the idea, except for an orc.

Kastus

May 14, 2018
For some reason I'm unable to get the new Yona scenes and the Lyriel/Cait scenes. Is there some specific requirement that I'm missing or something other than full intimacy/lewdness? I've done every other event up to that point and the app doesn't say any more scenes are available.

Atchafalaya

Aug 13, 2017
For some reason I'm unable to get the new Yona scenes and the Lyriel/Cait scenes. Is there some specific requirement that I'm missing or something other than full intimacy/lewdness? I've done every other event up to that point and the app doesn't say any more scenes are available.
What does the love app tell you to do?

sewekax786

Feb 22, 2021
ZanithOne Здравствуй, не знаю, можно ли тут общаться по-русски(ты как-то упоминал, что ты наш земляк), но все равно задам один вопрос: С Йоной, Азраэшей и Наоми сюжет как-то очень быстро развивался, а с Лириэль и Кэйтлин очень долго и муторно. Когда уже будет развязка с этими двумя? Спасибо за внимание.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Each girl's stats on the app look like that, same for Yona.
If all of the girls in the app look like that it seems your done with them. Do you happen to know what scenes your missing, what do you mean by new scenes?

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes