D

Deleted member 3103287

The amount of different games I've seen him asking the same question, I wouldn't be suprised
Agreed! he came onto corrupted kingdoms today asking the same old....when I said he should be able to use his own discretion by now he deleted his post and the others of a similar nature are now gone too. How spooky!

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Agreed! he came onto corrupted kingdoms today asking the same old....when I said he should be able to use his own discretion by now he deleted his post and the others of a similar nature are now gone too. How spooky!
That's odd. Now that you mention it they did the same thing on this page.

slratk04

Feb 26, 2021
Just wanted to drop a kudos to the developer here. I really appreciate the fact that the game isn't too overengineered to the point of players missing content, flubbing options, etc... if not leaning on a walkthrough. It's nice to still feel like I have options while still maintaining good standing with the girls in pretty much all aspects while not being overwhelmed with "locations" and random filler characters. (Looking at you Summertime Saga and similar - so sexy but so much work. Literally just unlock all scenes from the get-go each release... Still a great game though; I'm not bashing or anything.)

That's one thing that I feel most adult game devs get wrong. They try to make the game too "gamey" and then it's just tedious, overly complicated, and just boring. I don't know how many I speak for, but at least for me, I don't play these games for the gameplay or challenge. A good story and some good action is all I want.

my $0.02 anyways. I haven't finished the game just yet! (up day 33)

Thank you for your hard work and dedication. Also kudos for the story idea, whoever came up with that! Really interesting and easily the best story I've seen come from a renpy game in recent memory. (y)

Last edited:

AetheMarve

Jan 12, 2019
How do you unlock MILFing it up in the Gallery? I followed a guide that says keep doing Naomi's dream sequence and selecting all options but it hasn't unlocked or changed anything for me.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Who will help you open the last scene with the elf? I'm depressed...
Which one is it? If it's "Bathroom pitjob", you should just keep helping her when she's scrubbing the bath in the second floor bathroom. Try different response, you should get it eventually. (And you can tell her to go clean the bathroom when she's dusting the library etc)

How do you unlock MILFing it up in the Gallery? I followed a guide that says keep doing Naomi's dream sequence and selecting all options but it hasn't unlocked or changed anything for me.
"MILFing it up" is a story event unlock. Pool-related.

AetheMarve

Jan 12, 2019
Which one is it? If it's "Bathroom pitjob", you should just keep helping her when she's scrubbing the bath in the second floor bathroom. Try different response, you should get it eventually. (And you can tell her to go clean the bathroom when she's dusting the library etc)

"MILFing it up" is a story event unlock. Pool-related.
Ah I think I know which scene is it now. Wouldn't that mean it's locked out until I open up a separate save and choose the MILF over Jenny?

Yygy

Sep 18, 2018
- А что это такое? Если это "ванная комната pitjob", вы должны просто продолжать помогать ей, когда она моет ванну в ванной на втором этаже. Попробуйте другой ответ, вы должны получить его в конце концов. (И вы можете сказать ей, чтобы она пошла убирать ванную, когда она вытирает пыль в библиотеке и т. д.)
Это декольте Рамми". С ванной проблем не было.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes