Oct 21, 2019
Haven't checked any updates for a bit. Wondering if it's possible to choose to NOT bring the orc to the house. Naomi already has the brute category/kink covered while still retaining feminine qualities and attractiveness. I guess it beats having an actual dude be added to the group, but not by much. If thats your thing, more power to you. But personally, I would prefer to just not have to interact with her at all.
I think you can avoid that by not dreaming about her, I should've done that too now that I think of it, fuuuck.
The girl gets introduced one day and the next you already can have sex with her, but not even a bj from Lyriel...

Oct 26, 2017
I think you can avoid that by not dreaming about her, I should've done that too now that I think of it, fuuuck.
The girl gets introduced one day and the next you already can have sex with her, but not even a bj from Lyriel...
Will most likely try that when I do play. Might just wait until there's some more content for the other girls first though if Zan's focusing mostly on the orc. As I said before, to each their own, but its definitely not for me. I hope the dev doesn't get so wrapped up in adding new characters that the stories/content for each begin to suffer. Happens to so many devs on here and it would truly be a shame since I really like the story and characters development up to this point that Zanith has created.

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
Yeah I've lost interest with this lately. I don't understand the "big chick, submissive attitude" of Yona and both Cait and Lyriel seem to have less content than she does already. I don't know if you can see Patreon charts anywhere, but I wonder if the Dev is seeing any improvement or dropoff in their subscribers with the current content focus. I'd be interested to know if they're just following what's popular or pushing ahead on passion, because judging by responses here (which is obviously just a vocal minority) they would be bleeding subscribers.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I get that feeling about Yona as well. I feel like I'm taking advantage of her. She never seems into it and doesn't seem to be having fun like the others. So I feel bad for doing anything with her.

As for Cait, it's not underwater blowjobs. She doesn't know how to swim. If you talk to her again after the first event when she is by the pool, she admits that she doesn't know how to swim and she was trying to learn. Then you can help her and teach her, or let her do it on her own (but stay and observe so she doesn't drown).

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I haven't played the latest update yet (still downloading). What's wrong with Yona that makes people, not like her already? I remember the same thing happened when Lyriel was introduced. People didn't like her character at the beginning either :unsure:

Nevermourned

Aug 20, 2017
(For the record, I like Yona. A bit reserved for my tastes at the moment, however she's clearly a fish out of water at the moment. I think she'll come into her own like the others did, get a bit more drive, and understand things less about 'duty' and more about being a person and living her own life and being part of the family. She doesn't really get the situation still right now, but she is learning, and with the updates, she has hope.

So, she may have turned others off. She didn't turn me off and interests me. She's not my favorite, Azraesha is, but I've found a good deal to enjoy about each of the girls so far, and I already enjoy her courteous nature. Now, just looking forward to seeing her learn how to enjoy herself while she's at the house.)

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes