Mar 7, 2021
  • New Yona lewd (will become repeatable in Beta)
  • 5 new encounters with Yona (ending her intro story arc)
  • 2 new encounters with a very wet Cait
You people are really interested in yona????

Reactions: Leo-67

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
I've update the links in the master post to the latest public version. You can also use one of the (much smaller) patches if you're on Windows.

Ah I think I know which scene is it now. Wouldn't that mean it's locked out until I open up a separate save and choose the MILF over Jenny?
Yes. Or if you have a save from this event, you can just visit it once, and it'll unlock in the gallery forever.

Это декольте Рамми". С ванной проблем не было.
Чтобы этот эвент появился, нужно пройти ветку Кейт до определенного момента, и сделать их общий с Лири эвент.

Does anyone have a full save for this version?
Yeah... I need too the full save, please someone upload it. Hard disk in my computer is... dead. :(
Thanks for helping.
You could pop onto Discord and ask for a save there. I don't really have "good" saves myself, they are all a bit broken from all the debugging.

5.2's been in EA for a week, anyone know when its gonna drop here?
It's here now. :)

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
  • New Yona lewd (will become repeatable in Beta)
  • 5 new encounters with Yona (ending her intro story arc)
  • 2 new encounters with a very wet Cait
You people are really interested in yona????
tenor.gif

Saruman was the good guy in Lord of the Rings, he only wanted to eventually create an orc waifu or few thousand to enjoy in his tower, like any men of culture would wish. However those racist midgets, racist trees, and the white supremacistwizard ruined it. It was a sad year for the Middle Earth.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
View attachment 1077855

Saruman was the good guy in Lord of the Rings, he only wanted to eventually create an orc waifu or few thousand to enjoy in his tower, like any men of culture would wish. However those racist midgets, racist trees, and the white supremacistwizard ruined it. It was a sad year for the Middle Earth.
I seem to recall he apparently mostly just had Grima Wormtongue - and of course his, ahem, crystal balls and wizard's staff - for company in there tho...

Make what you will of that. :sneaky:

Bully27

Dec 17, 2018
Hoping this new cait's update's hot
Time to delete some stuff on my android hope it has apk/obb type file

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
I really love this game since it was released, but the new character is... i dont know. I know everyone has different tastes, but i think, that this last character is not attractive. But i will continue support this game, because it is great!
I feel you there. The problem for me isn't even about attractiveness or anything like that. I honestly enjoyed the idea of her being so accomodated to the customs of her previous existence that any interaction with her feels as alien the appearance makes it out to be. To me, it is basically nothing but an extreme take on how many of the previous interactions with the other characters went so far, so that checks out.
The problem I have is that the character might've been introduced too early. The cast as it stands still feels a tad under-developed, either from a lewd scene perspective or an event perspective, so now there's more characters that have to share what little spotlight they can get with each update.

stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
Ever since yona was added to the game its become very buggy, lots of game crashes for me. Pretty much anything to do with her causes an exception for me. All was fine before she was introed.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/girls/yona/talk_scripts/yona_yonas_room_scripts.rpy", line 8, in <module>
AttributeError: type object 'YonaWife2BeddingTheOrkQuest' has no attribute 'completed'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/navigation/navigator_scripts.rpyc", line 5, in script call
File "scripts/girls/yona/talk_scripts/yona_yonas_room_scripts.rpyc", line 6, in script
File "D:\Desktop Downloads\zeb\AHouseInTheRift-0.5.2r1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Desktop Downloads\zeb\AHouseInTheRift-0.5.2r1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/scripts/girls/yona/talk_scripts/yona_yonas_room_scripts.rpy", line 8, in <module>
AttributeError: type object 'YonaWife2BeddingTheOrkQuest' has no attribute 'completed'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A House in the Rift 0.5.2r1
Wed Mar 10 21:44:05 2021

Oct 26, 2017
Haven't checked any updates for a bit. Wondering if it's possible to choose to NOT bring the orc to the house. Naomi already has the brute category/kink covered while still retaining feminine qualities and attractiveness. I guess it beats having an actual dude be added to the group, but not by much. If thats your thing, more power to you. But personally, I would prefer to just not have to interact with her at all.

PAPTT

Jan 21, 2020
Haven't checked any updates for a bit. Wondering if it's possible to choose to NOT bring the orc to the house. Naomi already has the brute category/kink covered while still retaining feminine qualities and attractiveness. I guess it beats having an actual dude be added to the group, but not by much. If thats your thing, more power to you. But personally, I would prefer to just not have to interact with her at all.
Can you share me for save your own?

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes