Oct 8, 2017
Yeah I've lost interest with this lately. I don't understand the "big chick, submissive attitude" of Yona and both Cait and Lyriel seem to have less content than she does already. I don't know if you can see Patreon charts anywhere, but I wonder if the Dev is seeing any improvement or dropoff in their subscribers with the current content focus. I'd be interested to know if they're just following what's popular or pushing ahead on passion, because judging by responses here (which is obviously just a vocal minority) they would be bleeding subscribers.
Ain't that the truth. ill probably go back here after a few more months and see where its at.

Reactions: genthrow

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.5.2:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Say, whatever happened to the idea of making the dream app toggle the dreams on and off rather than just enabling them once?
Also, Naomi's room could really do with an alternative background after the pool arrives, so there's more out there than the white clouds of the rift.

kinkybastard

Nov 21, 2017
I haven't played the latest update yet (still downloading). What's wrong with Yona that makes people, not like her already? I remember the same thing happened when Lyriel was introduced. People didn't like her character at the beginning either :unsure:
she's an orc... and some people don't like 'em greenskins... (except for baby yoda 'cause he's soooo cuuuute!) yes i know we should not judge by skin colour... and as sorcs go she's not too bad looking, BUT she still is an orc, it is hard to overcome decades of d&d fueled anti-orcism... #humanityfirst ;-P

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
what scenes are there for cait? i go to the pool when she is there but i don't see somethingdiffrent . i only hang out with her.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Imma address the most common concern right away. I tent to advance girl's stories in "arcs". When Lyriel came to the house, there were something like 3 or 4 updates focused solely on her. Yona's starting arc is finished as of 0.5.2.

Starting from 0.5.3, Lyriel's story gets another push. There are something like 10 new encounters with her in the current alpha alone. After Lyriel's next arc is finished (1 or 2 more updates), I'll focus on Cait for a few updates. Both Lyriel's and Cait's upcoming arcs will feature their "first times" with the MC.

After that, I'll make a final decision on the inclusion of the 6th main cast girl. If there will be one, I'll introduce her, and from that point on I'll be able to advance the main story and add more multi-girl events. And if we're keeping the main cast down to 5 characters, then I'll just start advancing the main story straight away.

And one other note. Lyriel currently has the largest number of events and amount of content in general of all the girls. As of 0.5.3 there are ~2000 images related to Lyriel's events, compared to only ~1500 for Rae. And here's the current story structure. Lyriel's events are in light green.
ahitr_story (2).png

1. intentional :censored:
2. perhaps :sneaky:
3. Not commenting on Rae, but the "approaches for sex" mechanic is planned

The problem I have is that the character might've been introduced too early. The cast as it stands still feels a tad under-developed, either from a lewd scene perspective or an event perspective, so now there's more characters that have to share what little spotlight they can get with each update.
I need to finish introducing the main cast to advance the story and be able to do more multi-girl events and crossovers.
And please see the top of the post for more context.

Ever since yona was added to the game its become very buggy, lots of game crashes for me. Pretty much anything to do with her causes an exception for me. All was fine before she was introed.
There's a static method missing from the "quest" object in your traceback. I made a move from the static initialization method of the, er, static methods to a runtime codegen last October. If you are modding the game or running it via some sort of an emulator or something like this, that might cause issues. I can take a look at your save, but it's very unlikely that I'll be able to fix this for you.

Need latest save. My phone new... :(
Drop by our discord, we have saves there.

Haven't checked any updates for a bit. Wondering if it's possible to choose to NOT bring the orc to the house. Naomi already has the brute category/kink covered while still retaining feminine qualities and attractiveness. I guess it beats having an actual dude be added to the group, but not by much. If thats your thing, more power to you. But personally, I would prefer to just not have to interact with her at all.
You will have to bring her in to advance the main story. After that, all the girls' personal stories are completely decoupled. You might miss some crossover events, but you will be able to progress through all the others' primary questlines.

Will most likely try that when I do play. Might just wait until there's some more content for the other girls first though if Zan's focusing mostly on the orc. As I said before, to each their own, but its definitely not for me. I hope the dev doesn't get so wrapped up in adding new characters that the stories/content for each begin to suffer. Happens to so many devs on here and it would truly be a shame since I really like the story and characters development up to this point that Zanith has created.
Please see the top of this post for the explanation of my approach to the development and the upcoming content breakdown.

...How To Have Sex With Her??? xP xP xP
..."Like" What Do I Have To Do???...
Wait for 0.5.4 or (less likely) 0.5.5 :p

You can't because dev's more interested in introducing us in sex with orcs.
Please see the top of this post for the explanation of my approach to the development.

Yeah I've lost interest with this lately. I don't understand the "big chick, submissive attitude" of Yona and both Cait and Lyriel seem to have less content than she does already. I don't know if you can see Patreon charts anywhere, but I wonder if the Dev is seeing any improvement or dropoff in their subscribers with the current content focus. I'd be interested to know if they're just following what's popular or pushing ahead on passion, because judging by responses here (which is obviously just a vocal minority) they would be bleeding subscribers.
There was some slight dropoff. I'm pushing ahead on passion/wanting to tell the story the way I wanted it. That said, I try to be open to criticism, that's why Yona got a slight makeover in the very first update with her (happened between Beta and EA release).
And please see the top of this post for more context.

How long till we get gay/futa forced content? :LOL::LOL:
I'd say a very long time as I have no plans for anything like that yet.

Again no Lyriel events :(
Please see the top of this post for the explanation of my approach to the development and the upcoming content breakdown.

So ummm.... Still no love for Cait yet??

Every update I hope we finally get this

or Lyriel

I think it's important for the Dev to know how the updates are being received. If a majority of people aren't a fan of Orc content, they should know so that they can either shift gears or let people know this is the way they want to develop so the Patrons can react accordingly. For the people who love it, awesome. But I think it's super reasonable that there's a whole host of people who liked the first set of characters and are frustrated that they're left unfinished while the new character gets FIVE scenes in the new update!

...How exactly does she manage to go under with her head above her body? People float. She must be doing it deliberately, but why do that when she sees us instead of saying hi?
She's just not a witch, you know?

...Also, why is that tree in the background wiggling? Once I noticed it, I can't stop seeing it.
Both of the trees are supposed to be "wiggling" as there is a slight breeze in the backyard. Only the one next to the pool somehow lost its animation controller during the export and I still haven't fixed this. :rolleyes: But I guess it looks weird in the static renders, so maybe I should just freeze the other one.

While she did seem to be enjoying herself more than the first time, she still seemed confused when we asked her if she finished.
yes :whistle:

Not sure if this counts as a bug, but there was nothing in the app suggesting to talk to Cait to get her swimming lesson.
Say, whatever happened to the idea of making the dream app toggle the dreams on and off rather than just enabling them once?
Also, Naomi's room could really do with an alternative background after the pool arrives, so there's more out there than the white clouds of the rift.
Could you post your save with the missing hint? It should be there.
The dream app rework is currently relegated to the bottom of the todo list as I keep being late with everything.
And yes, Naomi's room was supposed to get an update version, I just kinda forgot about it.

Almost every girl has sex scenes you can repeat
Lyriel Only has bj and hj repeatable events Some even have shower events Lyriel stil doesnt have

I don't get any updates to the quests with this update. Any suggestions for remedies?
Please post your save, I'll have a look.

The dev should stop adding characters and advance the story. Anyway, there won't be a better character than the succubus.

Lungsta

Dec 4, 2017
Imma address the most common concern right away. I tent to advance girl's stories in "arcs". When Lyriel came to the house, there were something like 3 or 4 updates focused solely on her. Yona's starting arc is finished as of 0.5.2.

Starting from 0.5.3, Lyriel's story gets another push. There are something like 10 new encounters with her in the current alpha alone. After Lyriel's next arc is finished (1 or 2 more updates), I'll focus on Cait for a few updates. Both Lyriel's and Cait's upcoming arcs will feature their "first times" with the MC.

After that, I'll make a final decision on the inclusion of the 6th main cast girl. If there will be one, I'll introduce her, and from that point on I'll be able to advance the main story and add more multi-girl events. And if we're keeping the main cast down to 5 characters, then I'll just start advancing the main story straight away.

And one other note. Lyriel currently has the largest number of events and amount of content in general of all the girls. As of 0.5.3 there are ~2000 images related to Lyriel's events, compared to only ~1500 for Rae. And here's the current story structure. Lyriel's events are in light green.
View attachment 1078516

1. intentional :censored:
2. perhaps :sneaky:
3. Not commenting on Rae, but the "approaches for sex" mechanic is planned

I need to finish introducing the main cast to advance the story and be able to do more multi-girl events and crossovers.
And please see the top of the post for more context.

There's a static method missing from the "quest" object in your traceback. I made a move from the static initialization method of the, er, static methods to a runtime codegen last October. If you are modding the game or running it via some sort of an emulator or something like this, that might cause issues. I can take a look at your save, but it's very unlikely that I'll be able to fix this for you.

Drop by our discord, we have saves there.

You will have to bring her in to advance the main story. After that, all the girls' personal stories are completely decoupled. You might miss some crossover events, but you will be able to progress through all the others' primary questlines.

Wait for 0.5.4 or (less likely) 0.5.5 :p

Please see the top of this post for the explanation of my approach to the development.

There was some slight dropoff. I'm pushing ahead on passion/wanting to tell the story the way I wanted it. That said, I try to be open to criticism, that's why Yona got a slight makeover in the very first update with her (happened between Beta and EA release).
And please see the top of this post for more context.

I'd say a very long time as I have no plans for anything like that yet.

She's just not a witch, you know?

Both of the trees are supposed to be "wiggling" as there is a slight breeze in the backyard. Only the one next to the pool somehow lost its animation controller during the export and I still haven't fixed this. :rolleyes: But I guess it looks weird in the static renders, so maybe I should just freeze the other one.

yes :whistle:

Could you post your save with the missing hint? It should be there.
The dream app rework is currently relegated to the bottom of the todo list as I keep being late with everything.
And yes, Naomi's room was supposed to get an update version, I just kinda forgot about it.

Please post your save, I'll have a look.

Rae best girl, I just love humor surroundig her
Aside from that, i very much enjoy orc content, since it presents some interesting questions and if you have succubus, elf and humans in the house, why not orc? Interactions with her are amazingli written and her introduction to the house is one of my favourites parts.

Do dear Dev, please dont get discouraged, it is written very well and i belive that you will use that potential to full.

EDIT: For new girl, it would be nice to get something new, not human, orc or elf, just something interesting new. Maybe goblin, for size difference, fairy, or something that changes the dynamic in good way. If there wont be another girl, it might be good choice, so that every character will have their due.
I speak from writing prespective, since that is the prespective I am most familiar with.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ZanithOne

MashUp47

Aug 26, 2020
I think I my have found a little bug with MC and Cait.
MC wake's up , Cait ask MC if he want Blow job or Hand job.
If MC has Hand job then scene finish's in then morning BUT if the MC has a Blow job the scene finishes in the afternoon?

Reactions: PapaSnabes1

mihosh

Dec 29, 2019
I like Yona and don't think she is redundant. She is a submissive big girl, compared to Naomi the dominant muslce girl. Completely different things!

I'd not mind more Yona. Also, more inter-girl lewds.

Reactions: ZanithOne
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes