Archgetto79

Dec 9, 2019
Please post your save, I'll have a look.

I don't consider this necessary, and I do consider it a waste of my time.

Huh? There shouldn't be a physical stat requirement for that event.

No, both versions are lossy (webp + webm), but the compressed version is much more lossy.

(Random factoid: my "raw" 4K PNG folder with renders is now pushing 90Gb)

This bug is caused by the static methods not being initialized properly for some reason. Is your game modded or otherwise not "vanilla"? And I can't help but notice that you are playing in Win 8, same as the other person reporting this bug. Wonder if that might be the problem (somehow) :unsure:
...Yeah, I've Noticed That, Too... Hmmm??? xP
I Guess My Computer Wanted To Stay In The Past... LoL
Trying To Windows 10 Now. xP

Last edited:

tricksyg

Sep 26, 2019
Was hoping for more Lyriel content. Buff greenskinned women is a nah from me dawg.

Glad to see some people are enjoying the new girl tho, I'll be back when the rest of the cast gets more content again

cichy96

Feb 26, 2020
Huh? There shouldn't be a physical stat requirement for that event.
But I had repeating "Hang out with Cait" and right after I maxed out phisyc skill, immediately she start swimming: here it's save:
Day 208 is before new patch.
Also, I used patcher to update game (btw. thanks for such thing!)

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
I would like to congratulate ZanithOne for the update feature, it is the only Ren'Py game I know of on this site that has it. I feel that it is the perfect tool to play the regular update that he puts up with how big the game is starting to grow.

Yona makes me laugh a little inside, one could call her a Waifu and it would fit so well. With the MC and player being put in front of such behaviour our emotional and logical response to her is telling about us more than the character it self. (I am in no way talking about her aperance. It might feed other reflexions but not this one.)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Weird question to ask in a game full of sex but is there any drawback to avoiding the orc girl?

I've tried but every scene with her is really awkward and the sex is so uncomfortable to read it dried me up so fast it was like i'd sandblasted my vagina.

Her conversations are awkward enough but the sex just creeps me out. It's like fucking a sex doll emulating sentience.

Apr 16, 2020
Weird question to ask in a game full of sex but is there any drawback to avoiding the orc girl?

I've tried but every scene with her is really awkward and the sex is so uncomfortable to read it dried me up so fast it was like i'd sandblasted my vagina.

Her conversations are awkward enough but the sex just creeps me out. It's like fucking a sex doll emulating sentience.
From what the dev said, it's supposed to feel uncomfortable since it's an intentional thing on their part. Still don't personally like this current character addition but I can tolerate it as long as the sex stuff can be avoided like I've done thus far, hell I wouldn't complain if something wholesome came out of it that didn't involve sex. Orc women aren't appealing to me but nothing's stopping them from being adorable.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

You need to bring her to the house as that's part of the main story. Once she's there, you can completely ignore her if you want. Rule of thumb if it's in the book, you have to do it, if it's in the love app, it's optional. One thing to keep in mind is that so far at least, I believe her 'Dutiful Wife' path is the only one with the lewds in it, her main story so far is her getting to know the other girls.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018

Zanith says it's supposed to feel uncomfortable, at least for the time being. As long as that's the intention, I don't mind for now. He's delivered before, so I'm willing to ride this out. Plus I think the final scene with her from this update indicates a shift on tone for her character.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I like the orc girls look and her character I just don't like interacting with her. I push through her story but I have avoided the sexual stuff, I tried the shower scene and was hating it so had to go back and avoid.

I was looking forward to her but now I do what I can to avoid her.

I know the dev usually delivers and all the girls so far have been awesome with Rae being absolute wife material but I am struggling to see why someone would make a character that's so hard to interact with and has put some people off talking to her completely. I don't see how that adds anything.

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
I know the dev usually delivers and all the girls so far have been awesome with Rae being absolute wife material but I am struggling to see why someone would make a character that's so hard to interact with and has put some people off talking to her completely. I don't see how that adds anything.
I mean it's to try and get some widespread appeal, isn't it?
I saw plenty of complaints about Naomi being a dominant girl, so if I were the writer, it'd make sense that I'd go "ok, let's make a submissive girl with muscles then".
There's nothing wrong with variety, especially if this means people will stop trying to push Naomi into becoming a sub since they'd already have a muscular girl who submits.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I like the orc girls look and her character I just don't like interacting with her. I push through her story but I have avoided the sexual stuff, I tried the shower scene and was hating it so had to go back and avoid.

I was looking forward to her but now I do what I can to avoid her.

The way I look at it, all the girls have some kind of hangup that their story will presumably be about them growing through:
  1. Rae has no issues with sex, but seems to have trouble connecting emotionally
  2. Naomi has an almost pathological need to be in control, I think it's more than just a preference
  3. Cait is still totally embarrassed by any and all lewd thoughts despite everything we've done
  4. Lyriel seems to be the most lewd of the lot, but how dare you suggest that she's actually enjoying it, you brute!
  5. Yona sees sex as something she's duty-bound to do rather than something to enjoy
Following that, I imagine that what we will see is:
  1. Rae grows from having casual sex to being a real lover (this is already happening)
  2. Naomi learns she doesn't have to be in control all the time, and how to let herself be vulnerable with someone she trusts
  3. Cait becomes more comfortable with sex (already happening, though she'll probably never stop blushing completely)
  4. Lyriel admits to herself and others that she enjoys sex
  5. Yona discovers that sex can be enjoyable with the right person rather than a chore
Regarding Yona specifically, I'd suggest doing her main route and leaving her lewd route for later after she's had more development. It's more palatable after finishing her primary route IMO, but it will probably be even more so in the future.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I mean it's to try and get some widespread appeal, isn't it?
I saw plenty of complaints about Naomi being a dominant girl, so if I were the writer, it'd make sense that I'd go "ok, let's make a submissive girl with muscles then".
There's nothing wrong with variety, especially if this means people will stop trying to push Naomi into becoming a sub since they'd already have a muscular girl who submits.
It's not the submissiveness of it, i'm a sub myself and love that kind of thing.

Yona just feels, I guess empty is the word i'd use. It's like there is nothing to her, just going through the motions like it's something she was programmed to do.

Just feels emotionless and, well, empty.

It's like someone put an Alexa in an orc suit and told it to try and act like people but it's failing in every way and has no clue what to do.

That's what is making me feel uncomfortable. Everything about her feels off.

I'll just stick to minimal interaction.

Shame though, she has a gorgeous character model.

Love the other girls just that one makes my skin crawl with how weird it all feels. Deff not for me.

On the Naomi thing, if the dev made her sub that would completely kill her character. I think that would ruin the game for me. She just would not fit that role.

4.70 star(s) 319 Votes