Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
Set your computer date to the appropriate season, preferably the week of the event. For example, the last week of October for the Halloween event.
I see thankyou, I set mine November 1 and nothing was happening. By any chance is there also a Christmas event?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I think Nov 1 could be a problem because it's after Halloween; have you tried October 30? Yes, there's also a Christmas event.
October and November should both be fine for the Halloween event. If it's not working I'd suggest double-checking the clock is changed before launching the game, not while the game is running, and making sure that internet time correction isn't setting it back again.

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
Hey, folks. Just wanted to let you know what's happening. The work is basically stopped for now until I find a way to relocate from Russia and hopefully help others on the team to move out as well. Need to set up a new legal entity, find a way to route the funds into it, etc, etc. There won't be a March release, the 0.6.0 will go public when I can get to it. Late March or early April, probably. Will try to get back into the thread and at least answer some questions in a week or so.
Keep safe ZanithOne! (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: RedWyne007

bigblackholelol

May 27, 2020
Hey, folks. Just wanted to let you know what's happening. The work is basically stopped for now until I find a way to relocate from Russia and hopefully help others on the team to move out as well. Need to set up a new legal entity, find a way to route the funds into it, etc, etc. There won't be a March release, the 0.6.0 will go public when I can get to it. Late March or early April, probably. Will try to get back into the thread and at least answer some questions in a week or so.
If we can help you get to Canada or something lmk. Stay safe bro.

Tentopo

Mar 25, 2018
I have a walkthrough that show you where to find them. Do you still want a save file that is complete to the last version? Attached.
I followed the link to your last walkthrough post, but I think there might be a problem because I didn't see it.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I followed the link to your last walkthrough post, but I think there might be a problem because I didn't see it.
I know this doesn't have images with circled locations or anything, but when you hover over a missing picture, you can see the day and time when to look for it. It's how I found the various pictures and completed the set.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
are there any scenes with Annie aside from the one where she watches while the MC does Jenny?

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes