Omegaroll

May 4, 2018
i see your point but this game just feels like it just wanna steer you to not stay true to your actual choices in the game... it just feels like you should just say the best dialogue option that gives points... i dunno man i just wanna forget this game now... and i think i said what i wanna say. even with the poorly written responses and ranting, and editing. sorry for the other people for that.

anyway thanks for the people that read my responses. im just salty that my search for an actual harem game in this site just failed again.
I guess plenty of games tend to try to make you choose a certain way, but you're the one playing so as long as it isn't the type of game I mentioned, it should be fine for you to choose whatever and regain whatever you lose another way.
And well, I'm not as bothered by it as you seem to be, but I'm also not into yuri and usually avoid/skip it when it shows up. It's a popular fetish so it's probably in like 90% of the games here so I've learned to deal with it.

I can somewhat relate to being disillusioned with a game in this site, though. It's happened plenty of times. :KEK:
I like (most) of the girls here too much to let a couple of scenes/events ruin my enjoyment because they don't cater to my tastes.

Last edited:

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
really?? asking real question here
My answer was semi-serious, what I meant is that the girls will all probably end up as bisexual, which somewhat qualifies as gay. There are no other men involved so far, except for the mc

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
My answer was semi-serious, what I meant is that the girls will all probably end up as bisexual, which somewhat qualifies as gay. There are no other men involved so far, except for the mc
well I want a serious answer, becuase im not joking when asking questions.

mc the only men, thats a harem.. but i want to know who are the gays?
caith and pirate girl are somewhat, so are they even more? if so who are they? all?

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
The game certainly did get into the stories of most characters some. No resolution in sight, but a decent amount, really.
But yeh, patience. As hard as that is when faced with quality.

Reactions: E_nigma

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Well, just finished the content for the current version, and hell yeah, I just loved the animations and models on this one, the graphics are really really good, some of the best I've seen in games here, the story is confuse and crazy as shit, as expected, I suppose.
I have to say that I think it could have a petite model within the house's girls though, the only one it's Annie and well, there isn't many scenes with her...
But anyway I'm really looking forward for the next version of this, congrats to the dev, awesome game! =D

Reactions: dewrules

Halbyn

Dec 8, 2021
I have to say that I think it could have a petite model within the house's girls though, the only one it's Annie and well, there isn't many scenes with her...
How much more petite do you want than a Dwarf?
Any smaller and the bits don't fit.
jk

Edit: Thinking about it, I'd unironically like a thicc Goblin girl. She could be a Shamanka to keep with the Mage theme.

Last edited:

Halbyn

Dec 8, 2021
well I want a serious answer, becuase im not joking when asking questions.

mc the only men, thats a harem.. but i want to know who are the gays?
Jesus, the Gestapo are coming for the Gays again and this time they mean business. Nobody say nothing.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
so who are the gay characters again???
There are no gays in the game (first because there is only one guy, which makes that content difficult or impossible). Although surely some of the LIs will be bisexual (Rae almost certainly, Cait and Naomi is possible), but this makes them closer to lesbians than gays, because they are women and not men.

Reactions: dewrules

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
How much more petite do you want than a Dwarf?
Any smaller and the bits don't fit.
jk

Edit: Thinking about it, I'd unironically like a thicc Goblin girl. She could be a Shamanka to keep with the Mage theme.
I know you're joking, aren't you?! '^^
Because if there's anything that the dwarf girl is not, that is being petite... the girl is thicc AF and got huge bbs =P

4.70 star(s) 319 Votes