MashUp47

Aug 26, 2020
There are no gays in the game (first because there is only one guy, which makes that content difficult or impossible). Although surely some of the LIs will be bisexual (Rae almost certainly, Cait and Naomi is possible), but this makes them closer to lesbians than gays, because they are women and not men.
" because they are women and not men "So Girls can't be GAY only men are allowed to be gay?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
" because they are women and not men "So Girls can't be GAY only men are allowed to be gay?
In terms of discussions on this forum, yes. Men loving other men is labeled "gay", women loving other women is labeled "lesbian". For the convenience of quickly explaining what is in a game and what isn't, using distinct terms is helpful.

In the outside world it is sometimes handled the same, sometimes "gay" is encompassing for both homosexual variants. Depends a bit on where you are. There have been multiple discussions about this. But at least for the tags on the games the forum rules on F95 stipulate that "gay" means "boy/boy" and thus in writing it is usually used that way too.

Reactions: Tavi13 and BlasKyau

MashUp47

Aug 26, 2020
In terms of discussions on this forum, yes. Men loving other men is labeled "gay", women loving other women is labeled "lesbian". For the convenience of quickly explaining what is in a game and what isn't, using distinct terms is helpful.

In the outside world it is sometimes handled the same, sometimes "gay" is encompassing for both homosexual variants. Depends a bit on where you are. There have been multiple discussions about this. But at least for the tags on the games the forum rules on F95 stipulate that "gay" means "boy/boy" and thus in writing it is usually used that way too.
Well this site is mostly dominated by boy's and if the the rule's state it I can't say much to that I'l just be a good little girl and toddle on being a gay lesbian. Thanks for explaining .

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
It's ok I understand and I should control my emotion's but to be honest it does get on my tit's a bit. But I'm good.
Given that we are talking about a very international community, which includes many second language speakers, it's really just easier this way. At least in my first language the trend actually goes towards an even clearer differentiation where "gay" now almost exlusively is used for men, while I'm aware that isn't necessarily the case in english.

MashUp47

Aug 26, 2020
Given that we are talking about a very international community, which includes many second language speakers, it's really just easier this way. At least in my first language the trend actually goes towards an even clearer differentiation where "gay" now almost exlusively is used for men, while I'm aware that isn't necessarily the case in english.
Thanks. I can understand why it would be easier and feel as tho I may have over reacted and took what was ment out of context. Next time i will take a deep breath before responding with an outburst. :)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Thanks. I can understand why it would be easier and feel as tho I may have over reacted and took what was ment out of context. Next time i will take a deep breath before responding with an outburst. :)
Ah, as far as outbursts go, I think nobody felt attacked in any way ;)

Reactions: MashUp47

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
since the introduction of the Orc, this game have been going down hill rather quickly for me, update after update it just gets worse, from a history point of view, what roll are the orc and the dwarf playing? how do those two contribute to the history, Rae and Nami are there from the start, so ok, Cait is there to teach the MC about human magic, Lyriel didnt do much for the history but the character was really well presented, but the Orc? the Dwarf? u did a really good job making people care about ur characters, but those two character are so out of place, u didnt even make us care about the orc before introducing the dwarf, and for me that is basically cause there is no way to do that, is an Orc, that´s such an specific kink, is like adding NTR, just a little minority will enjoy that, is a friking ORC! and the Dwarf? its the orc all over again, is yet another very specific kink, i have never met a person that like to watch sex with a midget, like, seriously? what is next a slime girl with no hands, no legs, sex with a disable, COME ON! this game was hot and wholesome, but now is just weird, and every update is just another attempt to make the game more and more weird, like, why? is ur game and u can do wtv u want with it, i just dont understand from where all those weird kink´s come from, Rae is a succubus sure, Lyriel is an elf, but take those ear out of the photo and u have two hot girls, the orc is friking GREEN with big TUSKS! and the Dwarf is a midget! i can just hope for this game to some day, just go back to his wholesome and hot side that made it awesome. "Beuty is the eye of the beholder" but dont take it LITERALLY! like, have some standars, DUDE!

BackwardsBird

Dec 8, 2020
I am actually kind of wondering about the Blair situation myself. I don't mind the character herself, personally, but it is a little odd that we're getting such intense focus on the new girl while the others are barely getting any.

I just worry this great game might make the mistake a lot of other works do where they introduce too many new girls and don't get to bring out the best from the existing ones. I mean I don't even particularly like Yona but she was kind of plugged in and then left to be forgotten. There is such a thing as too big of a harem.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
since the introduction of the Orc, this game have been going down hill rather quickly for me, update after update it just gets worse, from a history point of view, what roll are the orc and the dwarf playing? how do those two contribute to the history, Rae and Nami are there from the start, so ok, Cait is there to teach the MC about human magic, Lyriel didnt do much for the history but the character was really well presented, but the Orc? the Dwarf? u did a really good job making people care about ur characters, but those two character are so out of place, u didnt even make us care about the orc before introducing the dwarf, and for me that is basically cause there is no way to do that, is an Orc, that´s such an specific kink, is like adding NTR, just a little minority will enjoy that, is a friking ORC! and the Dwarf? its the orc all over again, is yet another very specific kink, i have never met a person that like to watch sex with a midget, like, seriously? what is next a slime girl with no hands, no legs, sex with a disable, COME ON! this game was hot and wholesome, but now is just weird, and every update is just another attempt to make the game more and more weird, like, why? is ur game and u can do wtv u want with it, i just dont understand from where all those weird kink´s come from, Rae is a succubus sure, Lyriel is an elf, but take those ear out of the photo and u have two hot girls, the orc is friking GREEN with big TUSKS! and the Dwarf is a midget! i can just hope for this game to some day, just go back to his wholesome and hot side that made it awesome. "Beuty is the eye of the beholder" but dont take it LITERALLY! like, have some standars, DUDE!
I dunno. I like the sub element of the orc but it's not something they've expanded on at all since her introduction.

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
I am actually kind of wondering about the Blair situation myself. I don't mind the character herself, personally, but it is a little odd that we're getting such intense focus on the new girl while the others are barely getting any.

I just worry this great game might make the mistake a lot of other works do where they introduce too many new girls and don't get to bring out the best from the existing ones. I mean I don't even particularly like Yona but she was kind of plugged in and then left to be forgotten. There is such a thing as too big of a harem.

Are you guys/gals new to the game? Because it's actually always been like this, fleshing out a new character and then moving onto the next one for a bit
This is one of the most consistent games in terms of updates
IMO, the game's just starting, we got the main cast introduced, some side characters (Cait's friend needs to be bone-able) like Rae's mentor, there's ton of possible content. It's quite normal we got updates focused on Yona and now Blair as they were just introduced.
Lyriel (I love her, don't get me wrong) has basically the greatest amount of content besides maybe Rae as of now

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
Except, the Orc hasn't been fleshed out.

That's the point.
Ye, Zanith will have to get back to her at some point (and Naomi too), but it's quite alright by me, not a fan of her as of now (because of her persona) but I'm sure Zanith's got a plan for her ( I do get your feelings tho)
Honestly this game's chars stand out because of their characterization, e.g.: i don't like muscular women, but Naomi's persona is likeable enough to me that I actually want more of her content

4.70 star(s) 319 Votes