YuRui

May 22, 2018
I still check on this game constantly since it was my old favorite, but really not liking the progress, but in the end, I'm just a filthy pirate so w/e. if it satisfies the supporters then I guess that's that. I guess I'll just play this again when it's finally finished I guess. It's Kinda crazy people with extra money to throw are usually the ones with weird fetishes huh, it checks out.

Jul 21, 2021
This update is the reason I don´t support this game nor any other game that has too many characters. I only really like one character (Rae) and since the dev continues adding character after character, there are Rae's updates maybe once a year or so. I´m not going to support a game in patreon every month for years until it´s finished, just to get content that I like once a year, or two at best. Also, as a consequence of too many characters and the extremely long development time of this kind of indie games, the plot seems to never advance. I´m not even downloading it for free.

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
since the introduction of the Orc, this game have been going down hill rather quickly for me, update after update it just gets worse, from a history point of view, what roll are the orc and the dwarf playing? how do those two contribute to the history, Rae and Nami are there from the start, so ok, Cait is there to teach the MC about human magic, Lyriel didnt do much for the history but the character was really well presented, but the Orc? the Dwarf? u did a really good job making people care about ur characters, but those two character are so out of place, u didnt even make us care about the orc before introducing the dwarf, and for me that is basically cause there is no way to do that, is an Orc, that´s such an specific kink, is like adding NTR, just a little minority will enjoy that, is a friking ORC! and the Dwarf? its the orc all over again, is yet another very specific kink, i have never met a person that like to watch sex with a midget, like, seriously? what is next a slime girl with no hands, no legs, sex with a disable, COME ON! this game was hot and wholesome, but now is just weird, and every update is just another attempt to make the game more and more weird, like, why? is ur game and u can do wtv u want with it, i just dont understand from where all those weird kink´s come from, Rae is a succubus sure, Lyriel is an elf, but take those ear out of the photo and u have two hot girls, the orc is friking GREEN with big TUSKS! and the Dwarf is a midget! i can just hope for this game to some day, just go back to his wholesome and hot side that made it awesome. "Beuty is the eye of the beholder" but dont take it LITERALLY! like, have some standars, DUDE!
I personally don't mind the dwarf or orc appearance wise I do mind that the games at the point that there are too many characters added too quickly. Rae has a pretty good amount of content , Naiomi has a lot of plot but not much lewd stuff comparatively, Cait has a handful of plot and lewds, Lyriel is in the same boat as Cait, and Yona has almost nothing. The dev really need to pace themselves you gotta think of it like building a tower you need a good solid foundation and you need to slowly but steadily build from there. This game had a pretty good foundation but the devs starting to rush ahead and now needs to go back and reinforce what they've already done. If they instead did more with Yona as well as add on to other characters I wouldn't mind Blair being added at all.

Reactions: BallerTime

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
Everyone's sounding off about Blair and Yona and while that's fine, it'll give the wrong impression to the Dev if no one who likes Blair and Yona speaks up.
So let me just say, so far I really like both of them and Naomi too or that matter.
The only character who does little for me is Cait but people seem to love her so no complaints.
Obviously with the push to get all the girls in the house, characterisation and plot have taken a back seat for a while, hopefully this will be addressed soon now all(?) the girls are here.

TLDR: ZanithOne There are people do love Blair, Yona and Naomi, they're just not as vocal about it as the people throwing tantrums.
I don't particularly care about any of those character but what bothers me with blair is just that we got so little with yona before her introduction and still don't have a whole lot with already added characters

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
0.0% interest in watching a dwarf with toys
I don't particularly care about any of those character but what bothers me with blair is just that we got so little with yona before her introduction and still don't have a whole lot with already added characters
1000% more Yona content, I want Yona becoming more assertive in wanting romance with MC. I.e. realizing she can enjoy having sex and being a bit more proactive.

Lungsta

Dec 4, 2017
Yeah, definetly more Yona content would be welcome. Blair is first character of cast I dislike. Prehaps its part of writing proces. Making character more likable as time goes on...

ttba1878

May 3, 2020
I understand by releasing each update as specifically focussing on one character it allows for story arcs for that character to be concluded neatly in each update. However as this game progresses further I find myself wishing that there was an event or two for each character in every update so each of their stories are progressing rather than there being long gaps between when a character progresses.

Game is still great. I haven't made my mind up on Blair yet, but it will be interesting to see if some of the discussions about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
are actually what does lead to the party sucessfully leaving.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Nah, the silent majority just goes "meh" and plays another game and waits for an update they will enjoy. This isnt one of those updates.
The first sentence is probably correct. Most people, if disappointed by a game or an update, will just move on. Not only here by the way, this probably holds for almost any service or product. Not happy with a restaurant? A couple people will write a negative Yelp, but most will just choose to dine some other place from now on.

The second one however is your personal preference, which may or may not be a majority opinion. But for starters it isn't mine.

RedTomato

Jul 17, 2020
If you think that six is too big a harem, then yikes. You must not like many harem games. There are plenty that have way more than six girls.
Eh, I think that having a large cast in a harem game is generally not a good thing.

I like harem games plenty, but having too large a cast means that at least some of them are going to receive very minimal character development.

That's fine if you don't care about the story telling aspect and just want to fap, but some people prefer a smaller, more well developed cast where you get to know them better and you remember them as more than just 'the one with red hair'.

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
Eh, I think that having a large cast in a harem game is generally not a good thing.

I like harem games plenty, but having too large a cast means that at least some of them are going to receive very minimal character development.

That's fine if you don't care about the story telling aspect and just want to fap, but some people prefer a smaller, more well developed cast where you get to know them better and you remember them as more than just 'the one with red hair'.
This actually depend on the dev and patreons votes.

IF by "some people" means you, the you can enjoy another game, there are a lot of good games on this site.

Posting here about what is good or bad for the game will not change anything, for that you can become a real patreon and vote against adding a new char.

RedTomato

Jul 17, 2020
This actually depend on the dev and patreons votes.

IF by "some people" means you, the you can enjoy another game, there are a lot of good games on this site.

Posting here about what is good or bad for the game will not change anything, for that you can become a real patreon and vote against adding a new char.
By "some people" I meant...some people.

As far as this game goes, I personally don't think there are too many harem members, but can see why other people may have concerns. Only time will really tell though.

4.70 star(s) 319 Votes