Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
By "some people" I meant...some people.

As far as this game goes, I personally don't think there are too many harem members, but can see why other people may have concerns. Only time will really tell though.
I get it, it the thing about patronized content.

Have you played Eiyuu Senki? that is a harem game.

Demithycs

Jan 20, 2018
I love this game but a tad bit disappointed with the update. Mostly because we have to download a 5gb game everytime for so little content. Again I honestly didn't mind what we got in the end. Just the content you got relative to the amount you've got to download EVERY update wasn't good. And the file size only gets bigger over time. Sure compression exists but there's got to be a better way.

Reactions: Lord Grim
Oct 8, 2018
If we can get the orc girl to look something like this, people would probably be okay with it. View attachment 1877317
I really do wish Yona looked closer to something like this myself. As it stands, Yona is the only girl in the game that I actively find to be repulsive appearance wise and enthusiastically avoid any scenes with her if I can. I accidently triggered a sex scene with her once and just skipped past it because of how unattractive she is to me. I understand that some folk might feel differently but I just can't do it myself.

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
I love this game but a tad bit disappointed with the update. Mostly because we have to download a 5gb game everytime for so little content. Again I honestly didn't mind what we got in the end. Just the content you got relative to the amount you've got to download EVERY update wasn't good. And the file size only gets bigger over time. Sure compression exists but there's got to be a better way.
Use the patches, been using them myself since version 5.10 without any issue whatsoever, they're like 300MB per update

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
Please, more content with the Elf girl (the one in the house) I don't really care about the Orc woman or the Dwarf.

BackwardsBird

Dec 8, 2020
If you think that six is too big a harem, then yikes. You must not like many harem games. There are plenty that have way more than six girls.
As for Yona, I'm pretty sure he moved on to Blair because having all six girls here already will make development much easier, for example there are several dinner scenes that need remaking because the new girls aren't in them, group scenes like that can be made now without having to remake them again later.
For the record I didn't say it was too big NOW. I just said I'm kinda worried it might wind up with that problem down the line if more keep getting added and we keep getting updates that focus on the new girls. If there was any indication that Blair would be the last one, I'm afraid I missed that, for which I apologize.

Also while yes, there are plenty of harem games with more than six main girls, those also tend to be the games where a lot of the girls get very little character development. Seen too many of these where the main girls wind up feeling like side girls. I was just expressing that so far, this game's been doing a pretty great job at keeping me invested in most of the main harem and worried that might change in the future.

After seeing the other comment above pointing out how putting them all in would make it easier for the developer to rework group scenes, though, I will admit it makes a lot of sense. I guess I read the comments above mine throwing a tantrum over Yona and Blair and that put me off from the update before I actually gave it more thought.

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
Yeah I like a good harem but the updates seem to be getting smaller and smaller in scope. Don't get me wrong, I prefer getting many small updates over the game being seemingly abandoned and getting biannual updates or something but damn. Though if the game is sort of being remade to fit all the girls into the scenes/narrative better I get that takes precedence.

Having a thing for amazons, no naomi content in forever sucks. I don't dislike yona or understand the controversy about her but I do kinda wish she was more built like naomi. She sort of got 0 development before moving onto other things. Blair is pretty different in how she responds to the situation some of the girls just sort of accepted what was happening and she doesn't, I can see why that would turn some people off to her. I think maybe the pace and scope of the updates makes it seem like it's taking longer for her to "get with the program" than other girls

demonbra

May 5, 2021
To all people discussing about Yona and the drarf, I find it interesting to look at Zanith income and correlate with some characters addition.

Do they have to worry to loose their income ? It doesn't seem so. But it sure isn't as innocent as some people try to pretend it is.
So 70% of their subscribers like the dwarf ? Okay, I doubt it will attract more people than those already here, but it's clearly enough. Guess they'll just keep to a ~10000$ turnover. "Poor" them.
They've found their niche. Why care what more vanilla players want ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lustfallen

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Interesting chart abt the subscribers.

Of course it doesn't mention all the fees Zanith has to pay out. At the moment as patreon seems to take 12% plus 3%? per transaction fee, plus taxes, plus hosting fees, plus fees for artwork, fees for employees or contract labor, equipment fees, etc.
Before paying himself or any labor, those fees still could add up to ~$4000-5000 per month.
I've heard artwork, for simple images, starts around $250 per.

Not to mention that the 11k amount from the patreon has only been that high for a few months. For the first couple years this
was probably more akin to a passion project and probably was losing quite a bit of money.

I sure have enjoyed it though.
Heck, you ought to see how much some Dev's bring in that don't even update their games or participate in these forums.
There's one where the game hasn't been updated for about 2 years, however the Dev is very active in the forum, but still.... they are/were bringing in almost 20k per month before expenses.....

Anywho....

Funny about this game... I'm always like.... It's about time the update came out... How long till the next one?
Can't wait!

Cheers

demonbra

May 5, 2021
Interesting chart abt the subscribers.

Of course it doesn't mention all the fees Zanith has to pay out. At the moment as patreon seems to take 12% plus 3%? per transaction fee, plus taxes, plus hosting fees, plus fees for artwork, fees for employees or contract labor, equipment fees, etc.
Before paying himself or any labor, those fees still could add up to ~$4000-5000 per month.
I've heard artwork, for simple images, starts around $250 per.

Not to mention that the 11k amount from the patreon has only been that high for a few months. For the first couple years this
was probably more akin to a passion project and probably was losing quite a bit of money.

I sure have enjoyed it though.
Heck, you ought to see how much some Dev's bring in that don't even update their games or participate in these forums.
There's one where the game hasn't been updated for about 2 years, however the Dev is very active in the forum, but still.... they are/were bringing in almost 20k per month before expenses.....

Anywho....

Funny about this game... I'm always like.... It's about time the update came out... How long till the next one?
Can't wait!

Cheers
That's why I used the word "turnover". Not sure it was the right one, I used a dictionnary.
In my country you have to take 40-60% of that out, so pretty much what you said, minus Patreon's 10%.
But if you look again, at it's peak it was almost 13000$, then it came down to a bit more than 10000$ (I wonder why...). (I'm just picky about precision, sorry).

I don't think it isn't deserved. They're good at what they are doing.

But they have lost me (not that it matters, I never subscribed). It isn't going anywhere I like and more than half the girls aren't interesting me by now.
But as I said, it doesnt matter. He found a clientele, and a very loyal one. All things are good for them (I say them bc I think I've read there were more that one person, but I am not sure at all). I'm just not the target audience after all. Too bad for me, I loved the game at the begining.

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
That's why I used the word "turnover". Not sure it was the right one, I used a dictionnary.
You're doing great.. I was just chatting...

I completely understand where you're coming from w the game but I figure there are peaks and valleys....
For me, up to this point there have been many more peaks so I'm still enjoying it a lot.
Also I don't have access to Zanith's crystal ball so don't know what's going to be happening in say
10 more updates or something.... And I'm too nosy not to check in once in awhile to see....

Glad I'm not writing any of this... lol, trying to keep this many of us happy all the time... right? lol

Cheers

Reactions: demonbra

demonbra

May 5, 2021
You're doing great.. I was just chatting...

I completely understand where you're coming from w the game but I figure there are peaks and valleys....
For me, up to this point there have been many more peaks so I'm still enjoying it a lot.
Also I don't have access to Zanith's crystal ball so don't know what's going to be happening in say
10 more updates or something.... And I'm too nosy not to check in once in awhile to see....

Glad I'm not writing any of this... lol, trying to keep this many of us happy all the time... right? lol

Cheers
Ha ! Yeah, must be hard sometimes. And a bit strange to see half the posts praising you and the other half hating what you've done.

But I admit I will still keep an eye on it too. Even if just out of curiosity.

Bye !

Last edited:

Ticus

Mar 31, 2020
I left the game where you finally have sex with the elf girl foes anyone have a save file before that?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Update is short but I don't mind it as much as other games as the story in this game is actually a good read. Kinda sad still no lewds tho but I feel like (hopefully) the next one will since that's the end of Blair's intro and we can finally maybe get some action.

And regarding Blair herself, was skeptical at first but she's a decent addition to the roster. People that are used to games that have all bombshell type characters no doubt are the ones that get disappointed and that can't be helped.
You don't have to go to extremes and make everyone a "sex bomb", but these characters should evoke positive feelings in the player (call it empathy, sympathy or whatever). And if they're also attractive and desirable, that means the game's author has done a good job. Personally, I have no feelings for Blair and her looks and especially her face are completely ugly. Might as well have added a female gnoll or a female ogre. The only question is, does anyone besides the developer need them here? To me the addition of Blair looks like an attempt to fill a void due to the lack of new ideas for really and interesting yet lovable characters (Azraesha, Caitlin, Lyriel).

Even the muscular Naomi is not repulsive to me, despite the fact that I am not a fan of 'motherly caring sex'. Naomi is needed at least because of her touching care for Caitlin and because she has a rather interesting character and at times funny lines. The author managed to make even the female orc quite likable and create an interesting story around her. And why the game needs Blair with a very ugly "controversial" appearance, I don't get it at all.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The only question is, does anyone besides the developer need them here?
*Raises hand* - well, maybe not "need" but "like", yeah, I do. I mean as of now there is not that much of a story but as I said in another thread to a different question, I like me some diversity. I don't need the always exchangeable mother and the sex bomb innocent little sister necessarily, they tend to bore me sometimes. And while that does not mean I want to see every possible variation - one problem with actually trying the original Koikatsu game is that it loads characters other players have designed who seem ugly af to me - some variance is welcome. And I mean, some players created those Koikatsu girls, probably because they liked 'em.

In the end it will be important how the character develops and if it suits their looks. This is not so much an "inner values count more than looks" creed, even though it is also true in VNs for me, but an "do they add anything to the table" one. Admittedly, as said above, not as much now, but I see potential. And definitely more than I would see in another succubus or whathaveyou.

Reactions: Vanderer

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
You don't have to go to extremes and make everyone a "sex bomb", but these characters should evoke positive feelings in the player (call it empathy, sympathy or whatever). And if they're also attractive and desirable, that means the game's author has done a good job. Personally, I have no feelings for Blair and her looks and especially her face are completely ugly. Might as well have added a female gnoll or a female ogre. The only question is, does anyone besides the developer need them here? To me the addition of Blair looks like an attempt to fill a void due to the lack of new ideas for really and interesting yet lovable characters (Azraesha, Caitlin, Lyriel).

Even the muscular Naomi is not repulsive to me, despite the fact that I am not a fan of 'motherly caring sex'. Naomi is needed at least because of her touching care for Caitlin and because she has a rather interesting character and at times funny lines. The author managed to make even the female orc quite likable and create an interesting story around her. And why the game needs Blair with a very ugly "controversial" appearance, I don't get it at all.

Personally I'd just wish they'd flesh out existing characters a bit more before adding in another. Before too long the dwarf will have more stuff than the orc that's been in for quite a while.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Personally I'd just wish they'd flesh out existing characters a bit more before adding in another. Before too long the dwarf will have more stuff than the orc that's been in for quite a while.
She already does. I explained why earlier, Zanith wanted to get all of the girls into the house as soon as possible, so that future group scenes like the dinners will be easier to make.

How does one get to see this scene?
It's a dream, use the dream app on the phone.

4.70 star(s) 319 Votes