Chaika-chan

Sep 22, 2018
Anyone have the link for the high rez patch from 6.0 -> 6.1? Seems like the patch archive has fallen behind, and I missed out on the 6.1 patch while it was available.

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
Anyone have the link for the high rez patch from 6.0 -> 6.1? Seems like the patch archive has fallen behind, and I missed out on the 6.1 patch while it was available.

Patreon comes to the rescue, jokes aside just filter by "release" posts and you should find them there

Reactions: Faloperito

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
OK since there is no job or making money in the game, how do you get the $50 to do the breakfast quest

May 18, 2019
Someone with an easy way to unlock all the images in the phone gallery?
Not that I know of. You'll have to go through each of them manually. At least now there's an indicator as to what days items will be available. And you should usually look in rooms that the girl it's for hangs out in. Not much help for the miscellaneous ones, you'll have to look throughout the house for those.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Extremely mild, not even present for most of the game save for a few scenes and that's with me being at least six hours deep into the game. I almost think it's not even worth adding the tag for it.
Yeah, but them's the rules - one scene, tag must go in. It's optional and between non MC characters and non LIs? Still ...

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Extremely mild, not even present for most of the game save for a few scenes and that's with me being at least six hours deep into the game. I almost think it's not even worth adding the tag for it.
It's a problem with tags in general. On one hand they are meant to inform people about what's technically in the game, yet they aren't really meant to tell whether people who really like that tagged content will actually be happy with it.

That's especially true for stuff like BDSM, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, etc. which usually require a fitting context and a certain level of attention to mean something for someone with such a fetish.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
That's especially true for stuff like BDSM, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, etc. which usually require a fitting context and a certain level of attention to mean something for someone with such a fetish.
Especially for that kind but I'd say that holds generally for kinks. Heck, you can get vaginal sex wrong, probably. Which is why I always find it counterproductive to ask for kinks in a game - because if the dev isn't "feeling it" then he can go through the motions but it won't be what you hoped for. If I have no idea what you find exciting about NTR, I can have some random LI fuck some random other person, possibly mirroring something I stole from another game to at least get in the vicinity, and maybe for some it won't be enough because it is not properly set. Same for other kinks.

Reactions: j4yj4m

nobody_cares

Mar 20, 2019
hi i looked at the help for the items on the opening, but it seems that it is not up to date so while searching for the newest ones i used a bit of my time to make some screenshots for everyone that has trouble with the hidden items (highlighted in the red circle)

For anyone wondering the screenshots should be in the order of unlocking the pics. for example the first screenshot for rea unlocks the first bundle of pics for her (sometimes its 1, 3 or even 4 pics. most often its 2).
i will not add when items are unlocked since i am way to lazy to collect that information (& it shouldn´t really pose a problem as you just need to progress with mainstory or girl and day& time are displayed as soon as you can collect the item)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hope this helps someone
EDIT: updated for v0.6.0 r2
Thanks! Just found a couple more, but not so sure whose secret pics are going to show up. Please added into your listing.

1655842639108.png
1655842348800.png
1655844121557.png
1655846236745.png

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlub

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
Yeah, but them's the rules - one scene, tag must go in. It's optional and between non MC characters and non LIs? Still ...
Right, and I get that. But for someone like me who likes BDSM and goes into a game like this almost exclusively looking for those scenes, it's always the same thing. Play for about two or three hours, get one scene which is usually mild, feel like 'oh, that was it? guess it was', and move onto the next game.

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
It's a problem with tags in general. On one hand they are meant to inform people about what's technically in the game, yet they aren't really meant to tell whether people who really like that tagged content will actually be happy with it.

I agree, which is why I usually tend to use as a guide the images added as a preview more than the tags themselves. I saw one here and thought well, there's a good chance there might be more content like that and not just that one scene. Sadly though, doesn't seem to be the case.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Right, and I get that. But for someone like me who likes BDSM and goes into a game like this almost exclusively looking for those scenes, it's always the same thing. Play for about two or three hours, get one scene which is usually mild, feel like 'oh, that was it? guess it was', and move onto the next game.
Oh, I get that - even if with other tags. And the whole tag system has been questioned over and over, there are tons of suggestion threads in the suggestion forum. Like splitting or qualifying tags to account for "relates to MC or just background" or "main topic of the game or just occasional occurence" or "forced vs optional". However to no avail, and to a degree I get it because it would quickly become unwieldy and not be helpful to those not used to making SQL queries or similar. So yeah, as is the tags can give an indication on whether you might like a game but are more helpful to those who really really wanna zigazih ha avoid specific content.

Ah yes, Blair sex scene in new update, surely everyone wanted this instead of literally anything else
Certainly not everybody. But some.

Reactions: Kay_Kay

danieldam

Apr 28, 2020
All i want is more naomi in depth content. Feels like she the forgotten member of the house. Her and the mc realtionship has barely moved in inch . Itd be awesome to go on a date again that actually focuses on the two. Or at least be able for us to level her enough to not get kicked out the bed

4.70 star(s) 319 Votes