datboi31

Apr 11, 2019
Whenever I finish download the game in android, it will always say there's a problem parsing the package. Anyone knows what to do about this?

gropax

Dec 24, 2017
Animations still seem to be stopping on the current version. : \ Happens even on a "clean" (non-patched) install, with older saves loaded. I know Zanith knows about the issue, I just thought it would be fixed in the next (current) version. Anyone else experiencing this?

alpharenji2

Jul 29, 2021
I'll look for ways, I'll comment again to let you know if it's working. Also, look for ways as well xD
Tried using different apps to open and others to install but it always crashes it for me. Also tried it on internal and external storage but nothing works.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Yo for anyone that's tried it are the high-res updates worth it if I can make the space for them? If so how does installing them work? Appreciate anyone's time-sorry if it's been addressed before just doing another playthrough so I wanted to check before I did.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Yo for anyone that's tried it are the high-res updates worth it if I can make the space for them? If so how does installing them work? Appreciate anyone's time-sorry if it's been addressed before just doing another playthrough so I wanted to check before I did.
Have you played the regular graphics and thought to myself - man - I wish these images were sharper and crisper? If yes, then you will benefit. If you are playing on a phone or tablet, doubtful it will make a difference. If you are playing on a PC with large monitors? Possibly.

Reactions: Vanderer

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
"High-Res" = Normal not compressed version of the game
"Update" = Small patch to add new content without having to re-download the game every time a new version is released

If you're using the normal, not compressed, version of the game you already have the high-res images. They do not make the images any more high-res.

123gimp123

Jan 5, 2020
I think Zanith is going to add two more girls, one is going to shack up in the room intended for Blair, and the other is going to unlock the room beside the first floor bathroom.

My point in arguing that it is not the right time to add another housemate rests upon the fact that if too many girls are added in a short amount of time, it slows down the amount of content we get with the girls overall with each update. Just because we have many girls it does not mean that the game or update itself is good.
Biggest example of this in the moment is Mythic Manor, sure there are many girls to choose from in the game, but the amount of content added to each of them in the updates is laughable, to the point that it feels like we waited for 6 months for 10 minutes of content that added nothing to their story. This is a big reason why people are turning away from it.

I like how Zanith approaches their development. We get consistent updates every 1-2 months and every update focus and progresses the story of one of the girls, while adding one side event or repeatable scene. They do not feel pointless and are not a waste of time.
One of the girls might be the anal loving Blonde that the mc is fucking in his dreams(memories?)? That would honestly be great and add to the story, me thinks.

xjrfphv384

Mar 25, 2022
I'm not that far into the game yet, but I do like the premise, the different archetypes of girls and the renders/animations, but I quite dislike the gameplay loop itself:
- Way too much dead time that needs to be bypassed by either rummaging through the fridge or closet
- Getting money by rummaging through the closet is one of the worst kinds of RNG
- It feels like I need to waste several days at a time to hit a specific combination of character + location in the house + time to advance an arc/a specific situation
- The personal stats app should display the current max level of each stat to better highlight current progress/newly unlocked cap

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I'm not that far into the game yet, but I do like the premise, the different archetypes of girls and the renders/animations, but I quite dislike the gameplay loop itself:
- Way too much dead time that needs to be bypassed by either rummaging through the fridge or closet
- Getting money by rummaging through the closet is one of the worst kinds of RNG
- It feels like I need to waste several days at a time to hit a specific combination of character + location in the house + time to advance an arc/a specific situation
- The personal stats app should display the current max level of each stat to better highlight current progress/newly unlocked cap
A less tedious way of advancing time is to click on the clock.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes