mordred93

Jul 21, 2017

Tatertot1

Jul 13, 2021
Anyone have the guide to the new updates secret images? Having 0 luck finding them legitimately this time

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Spoiler: Caitlyn
Caitlin as Black Widow, Monday Evening, Living room. There's a Blu Ray of Black widow in the cabinet, same place as Rae's sweatshirt.

Edit: May as well add all of them here
Lyriel's Room, Tuesday Morning, gold jewelry on the chair, Lyriel in the mountains pictures.
Lyriel's Room, Thursday Afternoon, Pleated Skirt hanging out of trunk at end of bed, Lyriel Schoolgirl outfit picutres

Rae's Room, Wednesday Afternoon, bath towel on the right next to the wine bottles, Rae in bath with candles pictures.
Blair's room (Newly opened bedroom, not garage) , white panties on the dresser, Annie Classroom pictures.

Last edited:

Belfaborac

Jul 7, 2019
For all the people having trouble getting into the garage to see Blair, at someone's suggestion, I had posted a save from right before Blair showed up ( https://f95zone.to/threads/a-house-in-the-rift-v0-6-1r2-zanith.29627/post-7702426 ), and I loaded that save, and was able to get into everything correctly. I mean it wasn't ideal as I had to re-do all her content, but I got through all of it.
Thanks a lot for the save, it fixed the garage problem for me. However, there's a few dreams missing now; the ones with Lyriel's acquaintances. No matter, just mentioning it.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Thanks a lot for the save, it fixed the garage problem for me. However, there's a few dreams missing now; the ones with Lyriel's acquaintances. No matter, just mentioning it.
That was because I had completed all of them. They don't stay as a possiblity when you have completed all the permutations of the choices. So like, if you have picked all the choices, you cannot go back. One of the big reasons why I wonder why some people like people posting saves, as like, all the old content is done, and if you literally want only what is new from the last update, okay, but you cannot go back and play any content before the last release, you are hosed.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
That was because I had completed all of them. They don't stay as a possiblity when you have completed all the permutations of the choices. So like, if you have picked all the choices, you cannot go back. One of the big reasons why I wonder why some people like people posting saves, as like, all the old content is done, and if you literally want only what is new from the last update, okay, but you cannot go back and play any content before the last release, you are hosed.
I sometimes get the feeling that there are a lot of people out there who don't even know the game and just ask for a "complete save" so they can access the gallery and look at the lewds.

In another thread I frequent this happens regularily. Only a couple of caveats with the "completed save": there is no gallery. "Completed" technically means you get to see an ending (but without major lewds of any kind) but that's it, after that the game is over, but even if you take it to mean only "all girls' love maxed out" then you've lost 80% of the content (everything but the repeatables at the end). Never mind that the game features a lot of decisions which will majorly affect characters' attitude and available sex options, even their looks.

But if anybody throws in a save they're happy - because they do not know what they are missing because they never tried the game. They don't know that the black haired girl could be a blonde, maybe with a boob job, that this three way relationship could be a twosome or vice versa, that this sub could be a dom. They don't know about everything they missed along the way. They get a couple of scenes, write a bad review ("not enough going on, too generic") and leave.

Reactions: mordred93

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
Caitlin as Black Widow, Monday Evening, Living room. There's a Blu Ray of Black widow in the cabinet, same place as Rae's sweatshirt.

Edit: May as well add all of them here
Lyriel's Room, Tuesday Morning, gold jewelry on the chair, Lyriel in the mountains pictures.
Lyriel's Room, Thursday Afternoon, Pleated Skirt hanging out of trunk at end of bed, Lyriel Schoolgirl outfit picutres

Rae's Room, Wednesday Afternoon, bath towel on the right next to the wine bottles, Rae in bath with candles pictures.
Blair's room (Newly opened bedroom, not garage) , white panties on the dresser, Annie Classroom pictures.
wait were new pictures added already? i usually wait a couple of updates in order to play them together

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
wait were new pictures added already? i usually wait a couple of updates in order to play them together
Apparently?

I was just going through my gallery's trying to get caught up and was referencing your post to make finding them easier. These were not in the list so I thought I'd be a good community member and help out.

Reactions: Squarblesport
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes