mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I read through the last few pages and still have seen no updates on those of us unable to get into the garage to get to talk to Blair (Ie. unlock the Blair content in this update). Am I missing how to unlock it? I have written my update to the guide, except for the new Blair pictures - as I cannot get to the garage to talk to her and find her pictures.

Last edited:

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Seriously - anyone have a clue as to why people cannot get into the garage? I was able to bypass it by doing a jump at the command prompt, but the garage is still locked for me (and it wasn't for v0.6.0). I have spent hours in saveeditonline.com and the scripts and cannot get the garage opened. Any help is welcome. I just need to get into the garage (monday evening) to get the new pictures for Blair - as that is the last content I needed for this update.

Reactions: TheSidewinder

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Seriously - anyone have a clue as to why people cannot get into the garage? I was able to bypass it by doing a jump at the command prompt, but the garage is still locked for me (and it wasn't for v0.6.0). I have spent hours in saveeditonline.com and the scripts and cannot get the garage opened. Any help is welcome. I just need to get into the garage (monday evening) to get the new pictures for Blair - as that is the last content I needed for this update.
I unlocked the garage by going back to a save where i first encountered Blair in the house.

Reactions: theDbman

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
And for those of us who don't want to grind up against RNG Jesus and know how to enable and use the console:

Code:
add_to_inventory(Item.MONEY, 30)
Gives you the $30 for Cait's glasses. Make it $80 if you want to take Rae out to breakfast and need the extra $50 for that.

Go to your bedroom and search the wardrobe repeatedly, sometimes you'll find some money.

Grimlock200010

May 8, 2020
This game is great. Love playing it. Just saying tho there should definitely be a house in the rift 2 or a part 2 or something. With all the main girls plus more. 10/10 game.

Reactions: ZanithOne

DES818

Mar 7, 2020
I dont get the dev on this update at all? people didn't like snooki goblin already lol. why make a full blown update of how annoying she is an make her even less likable. i dont like her look ether personally but i thought maybe her personality will win me. nope not the case she annoying af and her way of talking makes me think my 1 year old nephew speak better lol. sad update will skip anything to do with her in the future

• Angry
Reactions: Biscardone

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Oh god, so cute. I really hope that outfit will be showing up again for a sex scene.

Creator missed chance for a wet shirt scene when Blair was tinkering with the pipes. That scene made me also wonder about changing rules of the world. Previously Blair could break through the wall and now she couldn't do anything.
Wet shirt would have been great. When could Blair break through the wall though? I don't remember that.

Reactions: Squarblesport
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes